16:Day of relaxation
79 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The underworld has three levels, and in the lowest level, there are two buildings. One is a Japanese-style house, and the other is a modern-looking building with a sign nearby that says 'Chaos' (don't doubt my naming sense). These buildings may seem ordinary, but that is far from it. The material used to build these buildings is bathed in a true dragon's aura for a long time, making it equal to a legendary weapon itself. The area near the restaurant is a meadow filled with various legendary plants, including a world tree, Yggdrasil, with a size of 20 meters. Under that tree lay a few benches, tables, and chairs. On one side of the field, there is a garden with various tea plants and rare herbal plants. There are also trees with equal importance to Yggdrasil, like the apple tree, which houses Eden apples (the forbidden apple), and also a complete white tree that radiates a calming effect (I have no name for it). These legendary trees are spread across the meadow with Yggdrasil and the buildings in the middle. There is also a big Sakura tree in the middle of the restaurant, since it has an open space. This is the realm which is the smallest and has the highest security in the whole universe because it is the home of the world's strongest dragon and the supreme deity, the Void dragon Rimuru Tempest.

 

In the house, Rimuru can be seen sleeping with Ciel, her wife, in pajamas. The first to wake up is Ciel; her cold, calculated eyes turn to Rimuru, and for a brief moment, they turn to a soft, loving gaze.

 

As I opened my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of master's beautiful face. Master is truly kind. Even though I made master a female, she didn't argue with me, even though she can order me to turn him back. She also lets me research anything I want as long as it doesn't inconvenience her. Lately, I see master deep in thought. It seems she is bored again. Well, can't have that. Hmm... Oh, this is a surprise; looks like master will not be bored after all. I then see master slowly waking up.

 

Ciel: Good morning, master.

Rimuru: *Yawns* Oh, good morning, Ciel. You are up early as usual.

Ciel: Master, it seems like your student has successfully managed to find a vessel to house his soul.

Rimuru: Oh, that brat finally revived.

Ciel: No, master, his birth is set about 2 days from now on.

Rimuru: Oh, is that so? Well, Ciel, do we have plans for the next 10 years?

Ciel: Negative, master. All we have to do is open the restaurant, which can be done by a clone without any powers since it is only necessary for supervision. Veldora and the others can run the restaurant and club like usual, and if necessary, we can always tell your subordinates to keep an eye on the restaurant.

Rimuru: That is so. Well, Ciel, make the preparations for our departure.

Ciel: It shall be done, master.

Rimuru: All right, let's get ready and open up the store. Hey, Ciel, want to take a bath with me?

Ciel: Of course, master.

 

After the two freshen up, they went to have breakfast at the dining table. There were two people there: a blonde man in a white shirt and black trousers, and a black-haired woman with red streaks. The man had two golden eyes, while the woman's eyes were like rubies. These two were Veldora and Ivaraj. Ivaraj was saved when it was Rimuru's turn to check the seal which held her, and found that she was trying to fight her own nature to attain reason. So, Ciel suggested that she should help her attain reason, since someone should reward her work. So, Rimuru gave Ivaraj her reason and created some seals so that she could gradually get used to her power. Since that day, she has been living with them.

 

The two people in the dining room looked at them and greeted them.

 

Veldora: Good morning, big sis.

Ivaraj: Good morning, Rimuru.

Rimuru: Good morning, you two. Wait for a bit, and I will make breakfast for us.

Ciel: I shall do it, master, so you can sit with them.

 

Ciel said that and went to the kitchen to cook. Rimuru just looked at her for a moment before shrugging her shoulders and went to sit with the others.

 

Rimuru: Hey, you guys. Me and Ciel are going for a trip to see my student, so you guys will be in charge of the shop.

Veldora: Oh, that's rare. How long do you plan to stay, big sis?

Rimuru: Hmm, about 10 years, since I will stay there for a while.

Ivaraj: Oh, so you shall make chaos there?

Rimuru: Nah, I don't need to do that since his soul is like a type S, and those people have trouble coming to their doorsteps every day.

Ivaraj: So, should we just run the shop like usual?

Rimuru: Yeah, don't worry. The chefs will be enough to make the food, and I can also have some of my subordinates come if we need more staff. The security will be okay since you guys are here.

Ivaraj: Very well. It should be manageable if you put it that way.

Veldora: Don't worry, big sis. Me and Iva can handle the shop; you should just have fun.

Rimuru: Okay, but if you really have any problems, just ask me or Ciel using

 

 thought communication.

Ivaraj: Hai hai, we'll probably be able to manage it without interfering with your journey.

 

As they were chatting, Ciel came to the dining room with food in her hands.

 

Ciel: Here is your meal; enjoy.

 

They all ate and got ready for their day. The first to leave was Rimuru and Ciel. They left the house and walked towards the only building that exists in this dimension: the restaurant. They opened the doors to the restaurant and went to their respective fields. Rimuru went to the kitchen, and Ciel went to the garden to pluck the ingredients, such as tea, fruits, vegetables, and some others. Well, you may ask, how do you do this and bring them all? The answer is magic. Since Ciel has the best control over magic, she was tasked to do this because she can pluck and choose the best fruits without harming the tree.

 

As they were preparing, the workers began to come one by one. Most of the workers are demons, mythical beasts in their human form, and lastly, the pixies. These people have a minimum power of an archdemon. The demons are the ones who worked for the primordials. They come here to show their loyalty and boredom. The mythical creatures are the ones Rimuru created to guard their races, and since their descendants are doing their duties, they come here to repay their kindness to their master, and since they are bored, the pixies come here since the spirits Rimuru created can't come here because of their duties.

 

They all came and greeted Rimuru and Ciel and went to their duties. After an hour or so, the customers began to flood the restaurant. There are a few reasons this restaurant is famous. Firstly, the food is heavenly since Rimuru and Ciel perfected their cooking arts, and the other is because Rimuru's subordinates come here to relax. Yes, this seemingly normal restaurant was made by Rimuru to give her subordinates good relaxation since she isn't running Tempest, so Ciel devised a plan, and that's how the restaurant came to be in the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu

2