19:Having a loving family
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My apologies for that oversight. Here's the rearranged text in the style you specified:

 

---

 

The room fell into an awkward silence, disrupted only by the cry of an unnatural baby.

 

Anos: "Oh hey, Rimuru. It's nice to see you too."

 

Rimuru: "Oh hey there. I brought you some mushrooms you like so much."

 

Izabela: "Ah, who are you again?"

 

Rimuru: "Right, my name is Rimuru Tempest. As you heard, I'm your new neighbor, and I kinda know who your little boy is, so I brought some gifts for him."

 

Gusta: "How?"

 

Rimuru: "I know him since he's a reincarnation, and I came through the front door since it's open, and I knocked twice."

 

Izabela: "Hmm, dear, I thought you closed the door when the midwife left."

 

Gusta turned his head away and started mumbling.

 

Gusta: "I was in a hurry to see my baby boy."

 

Izabela: "Well, let's leave it at that. So, Rimuru, will you have dinner with us? I'll make some mushroom soup."

 

Rimuru: "I would very much love to."

 

Anos: *Kurst* his body grows to that of a 7-year-old* "Well, that's better. Looks like this is the limit of this spell. I should revise it."

 

Gusta: "What is that?"

 

Anos: "Oh, that's a growth spell, nothing special."

 

Izabela: "My baby is a genius; he can already use magic."

 

Gusta: "Anos, you made me proud!" *crying* "This calls for a celebration!"

 

While this was happening, Rimuru murmured to herself, "Wow, they are still like that even now. No, I think their personalities boosted even more after reincarnation. Well, it's still good that Anos finally gets his family back."

 

Anos: "Did you say something, Rimuru?"

 

Rimuru: "Nah, just enjoying the show."

 

Izabela: "Oh my, let's go to the dining room to have a celebration. Rimuru-chan, will you help me with the cooking?"

 

Rimuru: "Sure thing."

 

Gusta: "Son, let's have some father bonding time while setting up the table."

 

Anos: "Yeah... let's do that."

 

**In the kitchen...**

 

Rimuru: "Here, let me help you there."

 

Izabela: "Oh, thank you, dear. I'm just curious, but are you a chef?"

 

Rimuru: "Oh, what makes you think like that?"

 

Izabela: "Well, let's just call it instinct."

 

Rimuru: "Haha, well, you are right. I ran a restaurant at my last place."

 

Izabela: "Really?" *stars in her eyes* "That's amazing."

 

Rimuru: "Well, it's nothing that big. Will you hand me that, please?"

 

Izabela: "Oh, right here."

 

Rimuru: "Thank you."

 

Izabela: "I wish my Anos could bring her as my daughter-in-law."

 

***At dinner...***

 

All: "Itadakimasu."

 

Izabela/Gusta: "It is heavenly."

 

Izabela: "Rimuru-chan, this is so good."

 

Rimuru: "Come on, it's not that good."

 

Izabela: "It is, Rimuru-chan!" *with vigor*

 

Rimuru could only smile wryly.

 

Gusta: "Oh right, Rimuru. I heard you came yesterday to this neighborhood."

 

Rimuru: *nodded* "Yes, I just moved in yesterday."

 

Izabela: "So why did you move in here, Rimuru-chan?"

 

Rimuru: "Well, I came here to buy some land for my parents to build a resort."

 

Gusta: "Oh, that's interesting. Will you renovate that house?"

 

Rimuru: "Yes, that's what I was thinking."

 

Gusta: "Then leave blacksmithing to me, and I can also find some friends to help and renovate it."

 

Rimuru: "That is very helpful. Thank you very much."

 

Gusta: "Don't worry about it. It's the least we can do for this delicious meal."

 

Rimuru then looked at Anos, who was in his own world eating the food on his plate.

 

Rimuru: *murmuring* "Anos is still a child at heart."

 

Anos: "Did you say something, Rimuru?"

 

Rimuru: "Nothing, just enjoying the food."

 

Izabela: "Oh, my. Let's go to the living room after we're done eating."

 

Rimuru: "Sure thing."

 

After dinner, Rimuru and Anos sat together in Anos's room.

 

Rimuru: "It's surprising to see you here, big sis."

 

Anos: "Well, I came here to see my little student who thought using life force to create a barrier would diminish the war problem."

 

Rimuru: "So, you're still mad at me for using that spell?"

 

Anos: "Of course I'm mad! *pinching his ear* Did you forget that I'm your big sister and teacher?"

 

Rimuru: "I'm going to turn back time on your soul and let your remaining power come back to you. Then I'm going to seal it so that the more your body adapts, the more of your power will be released."

 

Anos: "Thank you, Rimuru. But why do you think I should have my full power?"

 

Rimuru: "The gods have begun to move, and you have more people coming for your head than in the great war."

 

Anos: "Well, so much for peace."

 

Rimuru: "Yeah, I know. I had that problem too when I was just an awakened Demon Lord."

 

Anos: "Must be tough."

 

Rimuru: "Yes, but that's way easier than doing paperwork for more than a decade."

 

Anos: "I completely agree. I always thought fighting gods is easier than doing that mountain of paperwork."

 

Rimuru: "Yeah, but I heard there's a king who always does his paperwork to the point that his ministers come to his room just to kick him away from work."

 

Anos: "Is he right in the head or is he one of the people called workaholic?"

 

Rimuru: "Yeah, he is one of them."

 

Anos: "Tough luck being him."

 

Rimuru: "Anyways, put that depressing guy aside. We're going to get you admitted to the Demon King Academy, so make sure to be in top shape."

 

Anos: "You know I can't use that growth spell <Kurst> until a few days, right?"

 

Rimuru: "Yeah, so what's the problem?"

 

Anos: "Don't you think I should at least have an appropriate age until I enroll there?"

 

Rimuru: "Anos, you're going to attend that school in a month, so you don't have to worry. But you should spend some time with your parents since you finally have your family back."

 

Anos: "Yeah, you're right. I will just rest easy in this month. But how will you get me enrolled?"

 

Rimuru: "Don't know, but Ciel said she can handle it. Also, I will be coming with you."

 

Anos: "Oh, why is that? I thought you don't like to go to school."

 

Rimuru: "That's harsh. It's not that I don't like to go to school; it's just that I always feel weird being a student since I used to be a teacher. Anyways, since this is my vacation, I'm going to enjoy it."

 

Anos: "Whatever. You can do as you like."

 

Rimuru: "Anyways, go get some sleep now. You still have a child's body."

 

Anos: *yawn* "Yeah, gonna do that. Good night."

 

Rimuru: "Good night, Anos."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu

4