19: marry me
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok say that they were telling truth then wht abt diana?"

"Shes the Mistress Amandas daughter" 

"No way, how? Bella was still having a hard time to digest this news.

"They did it due to grandpa's promise to old master hunt.they wanted to have hunt fortune as well howells fortune"

Now bella understood it as well.

"It makes sense but how did lily not know?"

"Amanda swapped u guys at birth"

"My god how could she? Nd dad also knew?that selfish bastard"

Bella didn't realize but she has turned cold again scaring melissa. Mel hugged her tightly to calm her down. For some reason mel kept the second part of news frm bella for now. She knew bella was too emotionally unstable right now.if she told her the whole truth bella might go and murder their father.So she thought of solving one problem first which was getting howell corp out of their grasp.

"Bell if i were u i would cancel my flight and go get married to young master hunt right this instant and get howell corp out from tht selfish mans grasp. Huh wht happened to ur hand?"

"Nothing its fine. What?marrying young master hunt" bella was baffled.

On the other side james has just dropped claire off at morgans villa. He was heading back to hunt mansion when he received the call "speak"

"Sir the guy who attacked you is found dead. We found him like this when we arrived. what should we do now?"

"Leave" he hung up.

James was really worried for bella now Because  he remembered the guy who attacked them today was one of the guys who had kidnapped bella nd james 8 years ago.

In school all the hunts kids used the sirname anderson. So he was james Anderson in school. That was when he met bella who was also using an alliance of bella john at that time. And one day after school both of them were walking together when they got kidnapped. James was kept blindfolded in a separate room from bella so he didn't know what was happening to her. Since all the hunts were trained for this kind of situation james easily got rid of the ropes tied to his hands and got out of the room.

When he got out he saw bella all alone tied to a chair all beaten up and bruised. He tried to free her bt thats when the fire started and bella lost her consciousness. So james carried her on his back and ran out. But he bumped into the red hair guy. 

He started attacking james. And james could tell that his target was bella not him. So james got infuriated and fought him harder. When the red hair guy saw that he couldn't beat james like that so he ran and carried a burning lodge and ran towards james back aiming to burn bella.

James got scared and he could only think of one thing at that time which was to protect bella so all of the sudden he threw bella to the ground and the burning lodge burned james back. But james reacted quickly and threw a kick at the guy. Red fell and the lodge burned his hand. Thats when james heard  Auntie Victoria's voice calling for bella. So he ran towards her. That was the last thing he remembered as he also lost consciousness aftr tht.

After reaching hunt residence james said to old master "grandpa u go in i have something important to do and left"

Bella was still trying to process everything that mel has told her when her phone rang.the caller id was unknown. She picked up the call.

"Where r u?"Come out at terminal c i have something important to say to u" It was james and He was panting really bad and hung up.

'If i went i will miss my flight bt if i stayed' bella was in a tight spot. Wht to do.

James waited for almost an hour but there was no sign of bella. He then heard the announcement of her flight taking off. 

'Did she leave? Do i have to follow her to country A this time?' He smiled defeatedly and ruffled his hair when he heard behind him

"What did u want to say that was so urgent for you to follow me here?" He turned and there she was. Also there it was again his heart beating like a drum. James laughed and said 

"Marry me bella howell"

2