Chp 28: lunch
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of them had their head bowed and couldn't dare look at bella. They have been slapped quite hard on the face by bella. They were still stunned. What were those god skills? What was that typing speed? What was that counterattack? It was marvellous. Even someone from the famous hacking organisation couldn't show such skills, and they were badmouthing her and calling her new sprout. They felt like they should all just go and cut their tongues off. Alas, it was too late to regret now. So they silently waited for their punishment.

At this moment the secretary came rushing in "boss, there is someone who is looking for you urgently"

"Who is it?" Bella frowned, scaring the secretary. She hesitated for a moment and then said

"It's Mr Hunt's assistant." everyone eyes went wide open, and they were stunned. Who? Mr Hunts assistant?here? To meet her?

Bella was baffled as well. Then she looked at all of them and said, " You all are fired except for the one guy who wanted to report it to me," and left.

In the presidents office, bella wrapped her hand in a messy bandaging. She then asked her assistant to bring the man in. "Hello, Miss howell," the man bowed respectfully. Bella nodded her head lightly and took a pain killer and drank some water when the man said, "Mr hunt has sent lunch for you."

"Pshhh," bella started coughing hard. She looked at the guy in horror. She wanted to make the guy repeat what he had said but was too scared. Alas, seeing her stiffed with shock, the guy took out parcels of food from the handbag he was carrying.

Bella didn't know whether to laugh or cry now. The smell of food filled the office. 'This is actually making me hungry. I forgot to eat lunch, though. "Alright, thank you for bringing it."

"Miss howell i am hunt enterprise assistant. So if you need help with anything, you can ask me anytime, " the guy said humbly

So that's what all of this was about. He sent someone in case i need help. Tsk he could have simply called and asked, but the method he has chosen to do that is a little over the top no?Bella couldn't help and smiled. Then she looked at the guy and said, "Thank you, if i ever need help, i will tell you." He bowed his head and left.

Bella opened the food boxes, and all of them were her favourite foods. She smiled and felt more hungry and ate with pleasure. After eating, she took out her phone and sent a "Thank you" text to a certain someone.

Within seconds, she got the reply. It was a picture of the same food she just ate but in a different office with a text "I am done as well." Bella smiled

In Hunt corp 2, men were looking at their boss, who was looking at his phone and smiling from ear to ear. Then he put his phone away and asked seriously, "So?did u guys find out who killed that guy?"

"No, boss, we tried to hack in the cctv footage of that area, but the footage was already deleted. So we are looking for some top hackers who can restore the footage"

Hearing this, james fell into a deep thought, and then he texted somebody.

In country A, Melissa was consulting the doctor, and they finalised on a surgery date. She came out of the doctors room when she saw him standing outside. " Why did you never tell me about Evelyn? You wouldn't have told me about her now, either if it wasn't for the surgery, right?"

Melissa looked up and said seriously "Yes, i wouldn't have. She has got nothing to do with you. I got pregnant due to being drugged, and it was totally my decision not to abort that little life inside me. I would've done so no matter who's baby she was. " she tried to make her stance clear on this matter and left.

On her way back home, bella received a call. She picked it up.

"Hellooo Bossss save me" crying and pleading voice came from the other side.

"Nina, what's wrong?"

"Boss, why are you not coming back? I am drowning in work here. At this rate, I might die single"

" If the workload is too much to handle, you can ask Mike for help."

1