Chp 30: forced kiss
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They were so close that james could smell bellas scent of lavenders. This drove him crazy so he leaned forward and kissed her.

Bella froze for some seconds, then she slapped james face hard. She looked at james, and her eyes turned cold now. James thought she would gonna ignore him now, but bella said coldy. "Do you really not know the answer to your question?" There was pain and blame in bellas eyes now. She got up from his lap and went out of their room, slamming the door shut behind her.

James layed defeatedly on the bed. He pulled his hair with anger. 'Damn it, you carzy jerk, what have you done?'. He sighed in frustration and closed his eyes.

Bella went to the guest room and locked the door. She sat on the bed and touched her lips. She felt disgusted and ran to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. She saw her reflection in the mirror, and that's when she noticed she was crying. "Great, just great, didn't you promise yourself years ago that you won't cry because of that bastard ever again. All that effort went to the drain just with a single kiss. Sigh, i am hopeless. " she washed her face and went to lay down on the bed.

On the bed she remembered how she met james in the school and how she fell in love with him thinking that he might have felt the same for her but reality struck her hard when one day james visited their mansion saying that he was diana's fiance. Bella decided to bury her love once and for all, and it was fine because at least she didn't blame or hate james at that time.

Leaving everything behind, she moved to city N to study designing. One day, her roommate of the dorm had begged her to go to the bar with her as she was scared to go alone, and bella had gone reluctantly. That's when she saw james drunk in the bar. She wanted to leave but the guy her friend came to meet was sitting in james room so bella had no choice but to stay with them.

James was so drunk that his head was down all the time, and he didn't notice her there. Then bella didn't know how it happened, but she got drugged and was thrown to a room. She tried to get out of it, but she didn't have the key card. She went to bed and sat down. She felt dizzy and hot. That's when the door opened and james came in staggering and the door was locked again.

Bella couldn't even move a muscle now. She started losing her sanity and wanted some relief. James saw bella for the first time during the whole day, he said hoarsly, "bella?"

"James, i think i am drunk. I m feeling so hot, and it's painful. " bella said hurriedly.

James didn't say anything and kept looking at her, then he smiled helplessly and went and hugged her. His body felt cold to bella, making her comfortable in all that discomfort, so she hugged him back tightly. James and bella then looked at each other, and james kissed her.

The kiss turned from simple to steamy to needy. And they got so engrossed in it that they started to touch each other all over and then they were naked and making love to eacother.

Bella didn't mind it as it was james, so she was on cloud nine, and james kept calling her name all the time, so she was extremely happy. Until, after doing it many times and being relieved, james put his head near bellas ear and said in a low and hoarse voice, "i am so sorry, i didn't mean to do it. I was drunk, and i was picturing my lover all the time. I will give you money, so plz keep it to yourself. I am really sorry."

Bella froze. It felt like somebody had thrown a bucket of cold water on her to wake her up. So he was picturing his lover meaning diana while doing that to her. She felt so disgusted that she wanted to run to the bathroom and throw up, but she couldn't move a muscle due to the fatigue. James got off her and fell on the other side of bed. 

0