Chp 33: provocation
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man was stunned. How could he not understand the meaning behind bellas words. He hadn't bothered to introduce himself, so bella was telling him that she would not give him any face either. 'Heh, interesting, this girl has got some guts,' the corner of his lips rose a little.

"Ethan ruthschild." he gave his name and sat down on the sofa. He didn't want to give his name since she was james Hunt Wife. But for some reason, looking at her cold eyes and the aura she was emitting now, he got interested, finally understanding X's words and introduced himself.

"Mr. Ruthschild, why did you barge into my office like this? I think you owe me an explanation before we talk about anything else." Bella asked seriously.

Ethan smiled. It wasn't a happy smile. He looked at her and said calmly, " i have the power to do so, so i did."

This time, bella smiled, and alas, it wasn't a happy one either. She looked directly into his eyes and said very clearly, " Get out."

Ethan was taken aback. He had expected that she would get angry and yell at him or something, but here she was sitting there looking directly into his eyes and ordering him like a boss to get out. He started laughing. It was a very cold laugh, which made his guards sweat. Ethan looked at one of the guards who was standing really close to bella, so he pointed his gun towards bellas head, and the tip of the cold gun was poking her head.

Suddenly, bella turned around and snatched the gun from the guy, firing it towards Ethan. It was so sudden that all of the guards couldn't react, and after hearing the gunshot, all of them froze. At this moment, the sound of glass breaking could be heard. The glass framed painting above ethans head broke and shards of glass fell towards ethan, and due to his late reaction, a shard of glass stabbed ethans arm. Red blood was flowing out of it now.

The guards all took in a deep breath in shock and didn't dare to breathe again, holding their breaths tightly. Ethan looked at bella with such cold eyes as if he wanted to murder her with his eyes. But to Ethans surprise, bella grabbed the guy who had tried to shoot her and was pointing her gun at his head now and was also looking at him with bloodthirsty eyes. Those were the eyes of killers.

"I hate being provoked." Bella cold voice echoed in the office.

At that moment, james barged in with his men with guns in the office and saw bellas blood thirsty eyes and froze in his place for a second. Then he noticed the gun in her hand and hurriedly strode towards her without looking at anyone or anything else in the room. He took the gun out of her hands, disassemble it as it was toy, and threw it on the desk, then asked her worriedly. "Are you hurt?"

Bellas eyes started to return to normal, and she shook her head. "Why were you pointing the gun?" James frowned and asked. "He pointed it at me first." She pointed towards the guy with her nose whose arm she was still holding and twisted it with more force. Suddenly, the room temperature dropped to zero. "He what?" James voice came from the deepest part of his throat, freezing everyone. His anger has reached its peak now. He went towards the guy and asked, "Which hand?"

Everyone didn't understand the meaning behind james' words, but bella replied, "right one" then there was the sound of crack and the screams of the guard whose hand james had just broken now.

"Aren't you going too far, Mr. Hunt?" Ethan voice echoed in the room that's when james realised that there were other people present in the room as well.

James smirked, looked directly into Ethans eyes, and replied coldly

"I have a really bad temper and hate provocation."

"Hahahaha," suddenly ethan laughed, scaring everyone more and said, "This is the first time i am meeting a hunt and a member of Hunt Family with some real guts."

James walked towards Ethan slowly and said, " All the hunts are sensible people unless their bottom line is touched. You must also have a bottom line, right Mr ruthschild?"

Some faces flashed before ethans eyes, and he smiled coldly. "we will take our leave, Mr. Hunt."

"Sure, also next time, do not enter our territory without permission, or there will be heavy consequences."

0