Chapter 3
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the phone could provide the most convenient route, it couldn't notify whether the bus had arrived. It was Jun Shang's first time taking a bus in this area, so he quickly put away his phone and, like everyone else, looked in the direction of the incoming bus.

 

Unfortunately, the platform was densely populated, and with so many people, Jun Shang had to be vigilant as the 323 bus he had never taken might pass by unintentionally.

 

After observing for a while, Jun Shang noticed that it was currently the peak commuting hour. Every bus that arrived had a considerable number of passengers. As soon as a bus stopped, passengers on the platform surged forward to board.

 

The spectacular scene impressed him, and he understood how to navigate. There was no concept of queuing. Everyone was rushing to get to work, and if you politely let others board first, you might not be able to catch the next few buses.

 

When the 323 bus approached, Jun Shang also briskly walked towards it.

 

He thought being tall and agile would allow him to take the lead. However, he soon realized that others were experienced, some were faster, and some were more aggressive. He appeared too refined, and even when he reached the door of the bus, several people had squeezed past him to board first.

 

Jun Shang immediately opened his arms, forcefully separating the crowd, and strode onto the bus. Amid various urging and discussions from the crowd, one girl let out a soft exclamation. Another girl was either squeezed or deliberately squeezed in front of him. His outstretched arms unintentionally turned into a protective embrace for the girl as they boarded the bus.

 

In this way, the girl who squeezed in had no pressure around her. Jun Shang couldn't care less and could only embrace her as they squeezed onto the bus together.

 

"Move inside! Move to the back!" The driver and the ticket collector were both shouting.

 

The passengers who were already on the bus complained that there was no standing space inside. Those who hadn't boarded yet, unwilling to wait for the next bus, continued to desperately squeeze onto the bus.

 

Jun Shang had already put down his outstretched arms and reached into his pocket to grab the change he had prepared.

 

At this moment, the front was blocked, making it difficult to move quickly towards the middle and back of the bus. Meanwhile, more people were still pouring in from behind!

 

The girl in front had already grabbed onto the handrail to stabilize herself, but due to Jun Shang's lack of experience, with his hands not holding onto anything, he was immediately pushed forward by the crowd!

 

Earlier, it was the girl who had squeezed into his arms, and now he had fallen onto the girl's back...

 

This would have been fine, but the awkward part was that his hand, reaching into his pocket for change, had just descended when he was pushed and ended up pressed tightly against the girl's back!

 

Although it was the back of his hand pressing against her, he could still distinctly feel the elasticity in front. Coupled with his back pressed against hers, he and the girl were practically rubbing shoulders, making him inadvertently feel a bit sentimental.

 

However, even unintentional and involuntary actions can be uncomfortable for women. Jun Shang quickly straightened his posture, withdrew his hand, and complained, "Stop pushing!"

 

This statement was actually quite powerless, as those in the back wouldn't hear it, and even if they did, they wouldn't pay attention. It seemed more like he was proving to the girl in front that he was helpless rather than intentionally taking advantage.

 

Despite what he said, with the driver preparing to start the bus, more people flooded in. There wasn't much space to move in front, so he and the girl remained in close contact. During the process of withdrawing his hand, it seemed like he was brushing against her...

 

The girl in front tried to convince herself that she wouldn't lose awareness. She used one hand to stabilize herself and the other to protect her chest, trying to squeeze forward to create as much distance as possible from Jun Shang.

 

Jun Shang didn't want to be seen as a pervert and had originally planned to stand still. However, as the driver closed the doors and started driving, more people kept pushing him forward from behind.

 

Facing the girl in front, he only had an impression of a white shirt and a black skirt. Once he stood firm, he faced the window, holding onto the adjacent seat's backrest, gazing outside without any intention.

 

"Newcomers, buy your tickets!"

 

After the bus started moving, the ticket collector skillfully squeezed through from the back of the bus, shouting for passengers to buy their tickets.

 

By the time they reached Jun Shang and the girl, she had already prepared her transportation card. Like many others, she was planning to transfer to the subway.

 

This journey was charged in segments, and since Jun Shang was only taking three stops, it cost the minimum of two yuan. He had already prepared the change but hadn't taken it out earlier, so he had to reach into his pocket again.

 

With the changed standing position, the girl wasn't in front anymore; she was now on his side. As he reached into his pocket for money, although he didn't touch the girl's buttocks, due to the crowded conditions, he did brush against the outer side of her thigh.

 

"It's the same fare." Jun Shang handed it over proactively and continued to look outside without glancing sideways.

 

From the corner of his eye, he vaguely saw the girl frowning unhappily, but it was only a few stops, so he endured it.

 

At the next station, naturally, not many people got off, but more people boarded. The interior of the bus became even more crowded.

 

After three stops, many people got off together, and Jun Shang, who had come here for the first time, followed the crowd to the nearby subway station.

 

At this peak commuting time, the subway situation wasn't much better; it was still packed with people. However, they were queuing to board, and the train compartments were more stable, avoiding the extremely crowded conditions on the bus.

 

Due to his meticulous habits and boredom, Jun Shang watched the time on the subway's television, calculated the number of stations, and estimated an average of about two and a half minutes per station, with a half-minute stop. After figuring out the total number of stations to the Financial Center, he concluded that he wouldn't be late.

 

When he reached the Financial Center station, found exit C, and walked out, his pace wasn't as fast-paced as those rushing to work. In his mind, there was a bit of hesitation—what should he say when they meet later?

 

Dealing with such situations was not his forte, but...

 

Unconsciously, he covered several hundred meters and had already arrived at his destination.

 

Future Tower!

 

Looking at the majestic building in front of him, Jun Shang was somewhat surprised and couldn't help but admire the most influential figure inside the tower.

 

In just a few years of entrepreneurship, Future Technology had not only become a leading Internet enterprise but had also rapidly expanded into many fields. It was said that the current market value was in the hundreds of billions. Although the market value was heavily influenced by stock prices, for an internet company, this was already a colossal entity.

 

"What are you doing? Do you believe I'll call security?" Someone in front of Jun Shang angrily questioned.

 

Curiously looking over, he saw a very sweet-looking girl, currently red-faced due to anger, staring at him.

 

"Do I know you?" Jun Shang asked inexplicably.

 

"You—!" The girl clenched her teeth, not knowing what to say. Seeing many people rushing to work around them, she lowered her voice a bit, "Are you shameless? You harassed me on the bus, then followed me onto the subway, and even tracked me to this place! I warn you to behave, or else I'll call the company's security to beat you up, and I'll also report to the police!"

 

After saying that, the girl stomped her foot, turned around, and headed towards Future Tower.

0