Angelic Pirate (One Piece)
35 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saint A/N: Lovers of One Piece, I bring you a Lunarian SI or OC whatever you wanna call it.

-0-

chapter 1.

(Gabriel Narrating)

~(Someone was scrubbing the floors of the Sun Pirate's ship)~

The age of pirates.

No one would have anticipated the kind of chaos and unprecedented change the seas would undergo due to the actions of one man.

Gol.D. Roger.

The king of the pirates. The only man to journey to Raftel (Laugh tale) and find the legendary treasure, One Piece.

Well La di da.

Good for the guy. Also fuck him too. I blame him for all the stupid shit I had to endure. Or rather, the stupid shit the previous owner of this body went through.

The feelings of hatred for anything Pirate coming from the memories of the young Lunarian I had taken over were potent enough to bleed into me.

Pirates had captured him and sold him to the Celestial Dragons afterall.

So...yeah. Suffice to say, the hate was strong in this one. And through inheriting the body, I seemed to have inherited the animosity as well.

Only on a smaller scale. Thank god.

Because in this world, with my mindset and race, the only path left to me was that of being a Pirate.

And with this body, a body whose potential I couldn't even begin to explain or fathom, I could make it to heights that even the King of Pirates couldn't hope to reach.

"I WILL surpass Gol. D. Roger. I WILL surpass Kozuki Oden, I WILL surpass Rocks D Xebec, the beast Kaido, Garp. I'll even surpass you...Luffy."

-0-

"Do you know what's he's mumbling about?"

Macro asked, the pelican eel Fishman scratching his head in confusion.

~(the scrubbing stopped. Only to pick up again)~

"Phsh..."

Aladine let out a smoke from his pipe, throwing a side glance at the boy they had managed to rescue along with other slaves from Mariejois.

"Speaking of, have you ever seen anyone with wings and fire burning on their back? Is he...is he even human?"

Hatchan whispered.

Most of the Sun Pirates gathered around the deck looked at each other cluelessly.

"This world is large and incomprehensibly complex. All manner of creatures exist. Even those that remain yet undiscovered."

A young Jimbe pitched in from where he sat, crosslegged with a cup of Sake in his hands.

His crewmates, fellow Fishmen like him hang onto his words.

The blue skinned future Warlord licked his lips, sighing in contentment and throwing an analytical look at the young boy.

"I've heard of one such race. A rare one known as the True Gods. With wings as white as snow, an ever burning flame above the spine and skin as rich as ground coffee. The boy is most likely a Lunarian and-"

"He has a name."

A soft voice interrupted.

All attention turned to their subject of discussion.

Only to find the Lunarian boy facing them with no shred of fear or nervousness in his star shaped irises, just a cold gaze that made some flinch.

Something that made Jimbe stare at him strangely.

'Haki?'

The future Straw Hat member mused.

"Oh yeah? And what would that name be?"

A deep and authoritative voice came from the direction of the cabin.

The source turned out to be a tall Salmon-Pink giant of a Fishman who walked out onto the deck.

"Captain."

The Sun Pirate crew stood straighter, creating a path for Fisher Tiger to make his way through.

The young Lunarian boy craned his neck up, then up some more, his curious but frigid eyes meeting impassive beady black ones.

The scrubbing fully stopped as a little girl with a perpetual and unnatural smile on her face, looked up in wonder at the Captain of the Sun Pirates.

A wonder that was shared among the rest of the crew, watching on as one giant Fishman faced a much much smaller figure.

Yet it was like staring at two suns, each presence unbowed and undiminished by the other.

"Gabriel."

The young Lunarian boy finally answered, his pure white angelic wings twitching behind him.

"My name is Gabriel. Thank you for saving my life."

He bowed.

-0-

(2 months later)

(East Blue)

Standing on the frame of the deck, Gabriel jumped off the Ship of the Sun Pirates, drifting to the ground slowly with a gentle flap of his wings.

His feet landed on the shores of cocoyasi village. Hopefully a new beginning for him.

The blue seas were meant to be peaceful after all. Besides the occasion blue seas pirates, marines and bandits of course.

And after training with the Sun Pirates for 2 months, none of those would pose an insurmountable challenge.

But even with that, he was still pitifully weak, being in a 9 year old body with less reach and coordination.

Ergo, training was a necessity.

Lots and lots of training. For he knew what was coming. Sooner or later he would be tracked down, hunted for what he was.

It wasn't a question of If but When. Whether they sent an Admiral after him or the CP division of the Marines, it didn't matter, he knew they would come.

And he would meet them head on.

He would be ready.

"Hey Gabriel!"

Jimbe called out from the ship.

The young Lunarian turned around, adopting a smile as he faced his saviours.

"Try to stay out of trouble, alright kid?"

Jimbe told him.

Koala, the little girl who similar to Gabriel had been saved by the Sun Pirates sat on the Fishman's shoulders, waving farewell at him.

Infact, the whole crew was present to send him off, including Fisher Tiger and...Arlong.

The serated nosed Shark Fishman held a certain...glint in his eyes as he stared at the Island before them.

Gabriel held back a sigh, his wings twitching.

Welp, fate and the plot dictated by Goda sensei, ensured he would be seeing Arlong soon.

Very soon if the timeline was to be trusted. Though Gabriel was confident the ripples from his presence here were minimal.

"I can't promise anything."

Gabriel replied, to which the crew stared at him strangely.

"What?"

He curiously asked.

"You just don't speak alot Angel-kun."

Koala answered with a laugh.

A laugh that was shared with the rest of the Sun Pirates. Gabriel wouldn't admit it, but he was going to miss them.

The only reason he had escaped the horror and torture that was the home of the Celestial Dragons was because of them.

Some of the memories left behind by the true owner of the body he occupied made him sick to his stomach. And that was saying something as he had been a nurse in his previous life.

Back to reality, Gabriel bowed, his long white hair cascading over his face, obscuring his eyes which were slightly misty.

"Thank you. All of you."

He said sincerely, knowing that he wouldn't be seeing them for a long while if ever.

An image from his past life, of Fisher Tiger's dying breath in the infirmary of the ship came to mind. He had been wrestling with the decision to tell him of his impending death. To warn him.

But...

He knew better than anyone except Koala, the depths of the depravity and inhumanity they'd endured.

And while traumatized, Koala and he had a chance to recover from the trauma, unfortunately for a prideful man like Fisher Tiger...

It wouldn't be wrong to say, he wanted to die.

Gabriel straightened up from his bow, eyes meeting that of Fisher Tiger. As before, an unspoken conversation took place between them.

But this time, Gabriel decided to voice it out for the rest of the crew.

"I promise, I might not be Joyboy, who the legends say is coming..."

With that initial statement, a few in the know like Jimbe sucked in a deep breath, shocked to their core.

"But I will destroy Mariejois one day. I will bring down these so called gods from their perch above the world."

With each word, the silence stretched. All the Sun Pirates and one human girl awed by the convinction in his tone.

"So you can rest easy knowing that no one, not a Fishman or Human or any other race, will suffer in their hands once I'm through. This, is my vow to you."

A way to show his gratitude.

Fisher tiger could only smile to that.

-0-

Gabriel watched the Ship sail away, the Sun Pirates flag flapping in the air as it disappeared into the Horizon.

"Now then."

The young Lunarian muttered to himself, turning around to face his home for the next...until he was strong enough to not needlessly die in the Grand line.

So maybe 10 years. Yeah...in 10 years he would sail the seas and begin his dream.

Which meant, he needed power that rivalled that of a vice admiral. Anything less was unacceptable and anything more was impossible without fighting some tough enemies.

Luckily, the one who sent him here gave him something to survive. A particularly useful Golden Finger.

From here everything would depend on his will and conviction.

The Lunarian stared at a silver ring on his finger. One stenciled with strange characters he had never seen before.

Trying to remove it was impossible.

And Rubbing it brought forth an interface of sorts in his mind.

A floating scroll with brown and frayed edges.

Written on the scroll was a singular title:- The Angelic Ascension.

P.S: Lunarian wings are black but for the sake of the setup, Gabriel's are white. 

2