CH.4 the Plan (R-18)
3.1k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little goblin returned from the bushes, and he ordered him to pick him up. John wasn't happy about having to touch this being of filth again, but he didn't know how to kill all the goblins and free the other woman. John and the goblin returned back to the goblin cave, where his buddy's kind of expected him to return, and after getting a little closer, his friends spotted her and were getting curious about who he was. He ordered her goblin to not let them touch her and bring her down further in the cave so that she could have a "talk" with the boss of the clan.

Because if she was able to take control of him, she wouldn't have to take care of any of the other goblins since he is the boss. The downside is that she could have just escaped and searched for a village and worked on a farm or something similar where she wouldn't need to worry about anything, but of course she decided to play the hero. They went deeper into the cave; it got darker, and she needed to wait for her eyes to adjust to the dark, so after a while of waiting, she suddenly smelled a disgusting stench.

As her eyes adjusted, she suddenly saw the source of the smell: there were rotting corpses in a room. They passed, which made her nearly throw up, but she still needed to pretend to sleep so as not to awaken any suspicion. Then, after what felt like forever to her, they entered a room with a big bed and a throne where a hobgoblin was waiting. The hobgoblin was tall and strong, wearing old armour decorated with bones. His skin was brown and scarred from many fights. He had a big, flat nose and small, shiny eyes that looked pretty stupid. Seeing him made her feel scared, knowing he was a powerful leader and warrior.

The goblin laid her down on the ground and bowed down to his chief, then he proceeded to talk to him, which she didn't understand until she thought that through the connection she could understand, but as she started to listen, the only thing she picked up was "That is it, boss.".

The boss nodded and pointed his finger at the door to command him to leave the room, so the goblin did. She was still lying on the ground, pretending to be unconscious, so he poked her with his finger, kind of like a curious child, but as she wasn't responding, he picked her up by the leg and threw her on his bed. This time she didn't want to scream or cry but rather decided to try to enjoy it since she had to get used to having sex with monsters no matter how disgusting they were, and she was sure that a green and ugly version of a human wasn't the worst by far.

The goblin moved closer again and entered the bed as he was undressing himself pretty quick, and as he arrived in the bed, he was already naked and rock hard in the anticipation of having sex with her. He pulled down her pants and lined up his cock with her pussycat. After trying to enter a few times, he pushed in her with full force. Once he entered, she moaned loudly, unable to pretend to be unconscious anymore. He stopped shortly and looked at her with wide eyes, obviously not expecting her to wake up right now, but he enjoyed the tight pussy too much to stop right now, so he continued right away.

She was surprised by how deep he could go and how hard he could pound away at her, but she found herself enjoying it despite feeling a little pain from being manhandled in such a way. The hobgoblin grunted with each thrust, his face contorted in pleasure as the two of them were locked in an intense battle of pleasure and pain, neither wanting to give in first.

As their bodies became more and more entangled, they began to move together in unison, each stroke building up to a climax that seemed to take forever to reach. The goblin's body shook violently with his final thrust, releasing a wave of pleasure that sent a shiver down her spine as she felt herself come undone. She held on tightly to the sheets, not wanting to move for fear of being untangled from him and losing the feeling of being close to another creature, even if it was only a hobgoblin.

The goblin started to continue, but John ordered him to stop, unsure if it would work out or not. He soon noticed that the goblin didn't stop at all; he continued pounding her pussycat like a wild beast, ignoring her orders completely, which scared her a bit. The only thing she could do now was enjoy the pounding and hope that she would soon gain control over the Hobgoblin; otherwise, she was out of options. 

43