CH.64
172 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Johanna was flying in the direction the red-haired archer of the group pointed once she asked where they had come from. She was hoping that maybe their mentor was still alive, but she wasn't sure if she were to be alive if she even wanted to meet the kids again after what happened to her. Another thing that could have happened is that she killed herself, not wanting to lose her pride as a warrior and her human dignity. Johanna knew that the search for her wouldn't be easy since she couldn't estimate how long the group had to run to arrive at her house, but she hoped she could still somehow find her. 

She was taking a close look through the forest with her owl's eyes, which she had shapeshifted into, and even tried to pick up sounds like a bat with her modified ears. All these enhanced senses were hard to manage, and Johanna had a hard time staying focused for that long, but when she was focused, she could see and smell any animal in a two-kilometre radius. She had to fly through the forest multiple times, turning around to double check, but as she was flying back, she spotted a very short shimmer of moonlight being reflected by what looked like a very clear surface. 

She immediately descended out of the sky, landing on the ground to take a closer look at the item, and to her surprise, it looked like the armour of a female knight. Johanna didn't know if it was the mentor's, but she guessed it was. Taking a closer look around, she realised she saw other clothing items from a woman that weren't this shiny. Turning back into her original form, she walked around the scene, spotted the ripped undergarments of the female knight, and found her helmet a few steps away. She could see the tracks of her body being dragged through the forest floor. Following this track, she had to walk through bushes until she arrived at a clearing in the forest. There, she spotted a small stream of white cum flowing through the forest, mixed with blood.

Following the stream upwards, she arrived at a pond out of cum and footsteps everywhere. Johanna was unsure if she wanted to continue searching for her since she was sure she would be dead by now, but to her surprise, she could hear a very silent sobbing in the distance, even silent for her still-modified bat ears. Following the weeping, she arrived at the side of a mountain, which had a window with a few iron prison bars. Taking a peek through the door, she could see a woman being pounded by a weak-looking orc. The woman was no longer in a state that could be called normal; aside from her messy hair and unclean body, Johanna could spot that her jaw was hanging down, unable to move. Her right arm was also lying in a very unusual manner and looked broken too. She was bleeding from her mouth, pussy, and nose, which, generally speaking, looked horrible. 

Johanna only looked for a few seconds until the orc finished and pulled out, which made Johanna duck and hide from his view. As Johanna was ducking down, she spotted the figure of a shadow behind her. She looked up in surprise.

"What do we do?"

Johanna cut his head off at an astonishing speed, not giving the orc even a second to react. His head was about to land on the floor, but Johanna caught it in her hand, not wanting to make any noise. The orc had a shocked expression on his face, wanting to make a sound, which was impossible since his vocal cords were completely destroyed. After laying down his head softly, she stood up again, looking back in the prison room, which the other orc has now left empty. Taking a closer look, Johanna also saw the devistating state of her privates, which made Johanna even madder. Since she wanted to get this over quickly, she decided to try out the same thing the shapeshifter had demonstrated to her a while ago with his giant cannonball attack. 

She took off into the sky, flying around the mountain to attack from the other side to do as little harm to the mentor as possible, while destroying the base of who knows how many orcs and killing them possibly all off. This time she didn't transform into a normal bird; instead, she transformed into a Rüppels Vulture, who was the bird who could fly the highest in her past world, so she guessed that he would be perfect for that. She hoped that the mentor would survive a bit longer, and since she didn't have anything to do while flying higher, she asked the shapeshifter if there was a possibility to heal others with their abilities. 

The shapeshifter explained to Johanna that it was indeed possible, but it would require way more magical power and an immense amount of focus, and it would be impossible to heal deeper wounds like in internal organs if you didn't have extensive medical knowledge. It is possible to heal one's own body since you know how it feels and what it needs, but for other beings, it's impossible if you don't know how everything should be.

 

5