CH.69 (R-18)
560 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I felt his erection against my ass, I rolled over on top of him, laying on top of each other in bed, kissing softly, our bodies moving together. I start kissing him more passionately, our tongues tangling together as his hands explore my body.
After a while of intense kissing, I moved down his chest, only stopping when I reached his cock. I move, pull his pants down, and lick the head of his cock, tasting his cum, before taking him into my mouth, slowly sucking on his dick, getting it wetter and harder.

Meanwhile, he caresses my back, his fingers tracing small circles on my skin, making me moan from pleasure. After a few minutes of this, I stop sucking his cock and lie down again, letting him make the next move towards me. His tongue runs across my breasts, with my nipples stiffening under his hot touch.

Then he moves further down my body, running his tongue along my stomach, then lowers himself still until he gets to my pussy. His tongue darts out, flicking my clit, making me gasp with pleasure. My hips rise off the bed, wanting to feel more of his tongue on my clit. My legs spread wider apart, allowing him better access. He buries his face into my pussy, licking my clit, making me cry out with pleasure, but because we have guests over, I cover my mouth with my hands.

He continues licking my clit, teasing me and making me want to cry out, but I couldn't just give up this easily, so I turned a bit to be able to suck on his cock, which I did, but it was already too late. I couldn't take any more and thrust my pelvis against his face, trying to push myself onto his tongue and face even harder. He responds by pressing his tongue firmly against my clit, causing me to cum all over his face. As I calm down from my orgasm, he moves away from my pussy and stands up, his hard cock standing straight up.

After recovering some more, I sit up, looking at his huge cock and smiling, reaching out to stroke his shaft. I wrap my hand around his cock, stroking it gently, feeling how hard he has become. I lean forward and give his cock a quick kiss before opening my mouth wide and taking him inside again. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum before swallowing his entire length. Meanwhile, he grabs my hair and pulls my head closer to his groin, pushing himself deeper inside my throat. I try my best not to cum, but it is hard to resist this big cock. 

After preparing his cock for the next step, he slowly shoves his dick into my pussy and starts thrusting, his cock sliding in and out of my tight hole. He picks up speed, pounding me harder and faster, making me moan loudly. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him even deeper inside me. Our bodies slam together, sweat flying everywhere, as we fuck each other senselessly. He keeps going, thrusting harder and harder until finally he can't take anymore and shoots his load deep inside my pussy.

He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily, his spent cock still buried inside my pussy. I feel him twitching inside me, knowing that I was the one who made him cum. I smile contentedly, enjoying the feeling of having made him cum, but the feeling soon subsides as I quickly realise that he was by no means done as his cock slowly began to harden again in my pussy. 

He slowly pulls his dick out of me and orders me to roll over on my back. I do as he commands, enjoying the feeling of submission and following his order. The next thing he ordered me to do was to spread my legs and hold them apart so that he could reach my asshole better, and that's exactly what I did, with him moving close to me and slowly inserting his cock into my asshole; I was already used to his cock. 

Basil is now thrusting into me, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks with every movement. I moan with pleasure, trying to keep as quiet as possible, my hands holding on to Basil's shoulders as he fucks my asshole. Suddenly, Basil stops moving and reaches down between my legs, grabbing hold of my clitoris again. He begins to rub it roughly, causing me to scream with pleasure. "Oh god, yes! Do it, Basil, make me cum!" I beg. Basil obliges, continuing to rub my clitoris while simultaneously fucking my asshole. After a few minutes of this intense stimulation, I couldn't hold back and cried out, "Im coming! Im coming!" and then my body shuddered as I had an eye-opening orgasm. Basil continues to fuck through my orgasm, finally stopping when he himself couldn't take anymore, filling my asshole up to the brim with his juicy cum.

5