CH.76
126 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Johanna slowly glided through the morning sky, reminiscing about the things she had done until now and trying her best to enjoy the beautiful scenery around her. The morning sun, in combination with the peaceful nature, was a very beautiful combination that made her able to calm down. She knew that her new goal should be to sleep with as many animals and monsters as possible, but for now she didn't want to waste her time going from a bunny to a bear and fucking her way through the whole forest; she rather wanted to enjoy something more unique and pleasurable, so she came to the conclusion that she had to search for a rare monster. And if it came to rare monsters, she still had many ideas, but her first goal was to find the most common fantasy monster in her old world's fictional stories, the dragon.

But Johanna had not only one reason to choose the dragon; she wouldn't just be able to get a good fuck and continue on her main task; she would also be able to increase her power, and she could try out if the cum of a magical monster like a dragon would also contain remains of magical power. There were not only positive things about choosing a dragon, though, since Johanna simply didn't know where to locate one or if there were any still alive in this day and age. The best way to find out all of this would be to go to human civilisation, but she had already had enough of that over the past few months, so Johanna decided she would just try out her luck and search for one in the area.

And not hurrying up and just spending her time idly flying through the air was also an enjoyable occasion. So Johanna flew through the forest searching for a dragon without any major success, which made sense but still annoyed Johanna. After the day reached noon, Johanna went down out of the sky to eat something for lunch, and as she was departing down the sky, she spotted a large deer with large antlers who was fighting another deer. The two of them clashed against each other, making loud noises as they hit each other. Once their antlers got a little bit entangled, they pulled and shoved at each other in a contest of strength, and as Johanna landed on a small branch of a nearby tree, she spotted the reason those two were fighting: a majestic snow white doe with dark red eyes was standing at the site of the duel, watching the two deer fighting it out for her. And if Johanna was completely honest, she could feel a bit of jealousy towards that doe, even though it was just an animal. Johanna would love to see two men fight each other to death, or close to that, just so that they could be together.

But she didn't want to interrupt them while fighting their duel, so she just moved on and took off into the sky again to find another spot for food, since she didn't want to disrupt another female's plan, even though she was a bit jealous. After taking off again and searching the surroundings for a few minutes, she spotted a small rabit on the ground, and wanting to test out her current fighting capabilities, she attacked it out of the sky, which seemed like a perfect attack, but someway or another the rabit was able to avoid her attack, dogging it by only a few centimetres. But the rabit quickly took advantage of this, making it impossible for Johanna to attack from the ground, so she took advantage again. Once she got back into the air again, Johanna saw the little rabit running away from her, so she followed it again, but every time she was about to catch it, it simply dove, avoiding her. 

With no other option left, she now had to get serious, since success is her only option and failures are not. So Johanna now had to think about what would be best to increase her speed and agility at the same time, so she first shifted herself lighter and her wings bigger, hoping that the wings would stay solid even though she decreased their density. Now Johanna was focused only on that bastard of a rabit, hoping to finally kill it. She immediately noticed she got faster, and it seemed like the rabbit's magical sixth sense noticed too. Since Johanna was still not able to catch him, Johanna was just about to turn her form into something more powerful in general, but she chose that doing that now wouldn't make her feel victorious, so she tried again and again, hoping to eventually tire out the rabbit. 

Johanna was finally sure that she was about to catch the rabbit since she led it onto a path that it couldn't escape sideways to, so she prepared her final attack, but what Johanna hadn't realised all this time was that this bunny was in no way shape or form a regular one.

5