**ANNOUNCEMENT**
329 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those of you who may have been wondering why I keep missing the releases for chapters, there are several reasons, and some of them are fairly personal, but one of the biggest things holding me back is my notes page. You would think that having notes would make things easier, right? I mean, you can just go and look at them to find whatever you need, but that's not quite the case with me. My notes are very unorganized, and I have issues keeping up with them. For now, I'll be taking a break from writing to revamp my personal notes as well as making a possible glossary for you readers. While this is in effect, that means there won't be any chapters released. I don't know how long I'll be doing this for, but it shouldn't be more than a couple weeks at most. 

On a better note, A Hero Once Lost hit 30k views! I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who've been here supporting me by reading, and I want to let you know that it really means a lot! One again, I am NOT dropping this story, nor will I anytime soon. This is only a break from writing, and I will be back to the grind soon. Thanks for reading!

14