chapter 3: Life is getting better!
181 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After going through the awakening ceremony. It feels like a huge load is off my head. but I have to take a bigger risk, If I don't take this risk my progress will be significantly slower than what is needed for my plans to work. also, and I won't be able to profit from the situation that I know will happen in the future. I know my plans will not be able to keep up with the changes, but I know pretty much every significant change that needs to take place for a certain scenario to take place, and I plan to use that scenario to gain benefits and surge in strength. For example, Jia Jin Shang must die During the first arrival of the Caravan and the culprit must not be found out, only then the divine investigator will come here at the right time and that is necessary for my plan If the divine investigator isn't here at the right time, I won't be able to profit off the situation that I know will be taking place in the future.

 

As I reached home Uncle and aunt and all the maids and servants in the house congratulated me on being an A-grade and gave two words of consolation to Fang Yuan for being a C-grade all the while throwing him looks of pity. the looks maids and servants gave me were a mix of reverence, hope, admiration, and fear but I remembered very well how they used to look at me, those disappointed, cold expressions and gazes were like sharp knives piercing into my heart. The way my Uncle and aunt Treated me from that day was a total 180 from how their treatment of me usually was.

 

The next day,

As I was walking towards the clan pavilion many people looked at me with different expressions some had indifference some had reverence, some with admiration, some were hoping for a young junior who would alleviate clan status and some looked at me as if I was a Phoenix rising to the skies, But whenever I met someone from similar age group each time their eyes were filled with feelings of envy and jealousy.

The clan pavilion was in the middle of the village, reaching 5 stories and having sharply tilted roofs; it was heavily guarded. Before the pavilion was the square, and in the pavilion was the shrine of the Gu Yue ancestor memorial tablets. Every generation of clan head had lived in the pavilion. With every major ceremony or big incident, the clan elders would gather and discuss meetings here as well. This was the entire village’s authority central.

 

In front of the clan leader's accommodation, 

two guards were looking at me with puzzled looks,

After I told them I had to meet the clan leader and talk about something, so please inform him Fang Zang is here.

They did not dare to not follow through with what the young master with a-grade aptitude said. So, they went inside to inform him.

 

I was standing steeling my heart for the risk I was going to take was too big, If things didn't go well enough and if the clan leader soul-searched me and found out I knew the future of this world, I would be a dead man. 

It took me years to comprehend the benefits and losses of what I am about to do, and this is the path I have chosen and I will walk on it. 

While growing up, the constant loyalty to the clan motto was instilled into me The fact that it provided me with food, shelter, and everything I needed and the chance to cultivate made me realize that I like this clan a bit and that is something that I have in common with the Clan leader.

 

Also in the novel it was depicted that he is a kind-hearted individual Who cares deeply for the clan's future, clan Juniors, and clan survival and benefits or so I have read.

 

Even if he soul searches me I doubt the rank four clan leader of a middle lower tier clan, won't be able to pinpoint me reading Reverend Insanity at the age of 16.

Also, I am 40 years of age as of now. I doubt he could go through all my memories and find the only information he shouldn't find, without ruining my aperture or body, which I don’t think he would.

Even if he figures out that I found out Flower Wine monk's inheritance but didn't inform the clan can just blame it all on gen1 ancestor Telling me to do that. Also, I doubt he even has methods to soul search.

Also, I have a high chance of survival considering I have an A-grade aptitude which can be a huge asset to the clan.

 

I do not like taking risks but if I don't take this risk. Eventually, I will have to face more problems that will threaten my life constantly. And the profits exceed risk by a huge margin thus I will be going ahead with this,

 

As I was thinking of all of this the Guard appeared in front of me.

 

"Clan leader is asking you to come in", said the guard.

I inhaled the deepest breath I ever took and went in to speak the lines I had practiced for the entirety of the last few months.

 

'Sit down, fang zheng', said the clan leader in an authoritative but gentle way.

 

I did what he said after cupping my fist and greeting him. A servant offered me tea and left.

 

"Congratulations on having A-rank aptitude, but that alone is not enough, you must work hard because the clan and I are expecting much from a talented junior like you.", he said gently and sternly.

 

"I have something important to talk about clan leader", I said with a confused but determined gaze

 

"Go ahead", said the clan leader

 

"Alone, my lord", I said

 

The clan leader waved his hand with a brow raised, and the servants and guards left.

 

"Now, Go ahead."-the clan leader

 

"Yes, my lord"-me

 

Everything depends on how I act now, I thought.

 

" I am not an A rank, my lord"

 

"Huh?" yelled the clan leader.

 

"I have Ancient Moon Desolate Yin physique", I said.

 

Clan leader's brows furrowed in confusion and shock

 

" Gu Yue gen one ancestor is alive and is going to test us, but before that in congratulations for the birth of an extreme physique in the clan, he has sent a gift in the form of inheritance to the Gu Yue clan.”

“ This inheritance is on Bai Gu mountain", I said with a confused and happy look on my face

"Ancient Moon Desolate Yin physique!, Gu yue Gen one ancestor is alive, inheritance ... Inheritance.", rambled Gu yue bo.

Gu Yue Bo's heart was in turmoil, he couldn't speak for he was too shocked.

 

6