4. Welp, wanna have sex?
3.3k 3 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 - Welp, wanna have sex?


 

Elara guided me outside and brought me toward a quaint village full of people. They had calmed down from the earlier commotion and had surrounded Elara's home to see the meteor for themselves. When they spotted me, their eyes glimmered with wonder and disbelief. They muttered and talked amongst themselves.

"Is that the savior?"

"Could it be true that she came from the meteor?"

"She's got the halo. That must be her!"

They inched forward as though they wanted to say something, but before anyone could speak, a middle-aged man in a brown leather tunic and short-cropped hair stepped out, his gaze drifting to meet mine.

"O-oh my," he stammered, slowly walking toward me. "It's an honor to meet you!"

He approached quickly. However, upon hearing his voice, I turned to glance at Elara, noticing her deep frown, her brow furled.

"Honorable Goddess! Thank you for protecting this land!" the man exclaimed in reverence. "May I ask who this may be?"

"Ishtar," I replied, gesturing to the surroundings with a flourish of my arms. "I was called down by the heavens to save this land and end the great evil. Call it my holy mission, I suppose."

He nodded enthusiastically. "The heavens sent you? Wooow! Thank you, thank you! If you didn't send us protection, this little town wouldn't survive a for much longer without protection. Oh! But please come closer."

"Oh?"

The man knelt down and presented an open palm with the flat of his hand facing downward. "Your holy touch, please?"

"Um..." I glanced at Elara nervously, and she only stared at the kneeling man in response. "Alright."

"What are you doing, Uras? Come, get up already!" the woman beside him chimed in.

"Shut your mouth," the man commanded, continuing to prostrate himself on the ground, waiting patiently for me.

Elara came closer and whispered in my ear. "This is our shitty town leader."

"Town leader?" I whispered back. "What is he doing?"

"Dunno. Just ignore him. Let me deal with this."

"Sure," I nodded, stepping backward.

"Uras," Elara chided sternly, pushing the man upward from his back. "Since the savior is here, shouldn't we hold a feast to celebrate the good fortune that was bestowed upon us? Perhaps invite everyone, start a bonfire, eat and drink as the savior likes. This would be the right way to honor her, don't you think?"

"Oh... Of course! If that's what they'd like, Ishtar─no, savior Ishtar─would love to eat some fresh food. Tell everybody in the village! Prepare whatever you have. Make sure our savior is comfortable. I'll return shortly and prepare."

Elara motioned toward me. I shrugged nonchalantly. This Uras guy seemed overly cautious, too fidgety for his own good, but a free meal would help ease the burden on them. "You'll probably need to answer a couple of questions from the villagers, but we'll still have time to catch up on whatever you want to know. Sound like a plan?"

I nodded, and Elara turned back to the villagers. "Everybody, please take a few steps backward and give the savior some space." I walked closer, placing a finger on Elara's shoulder. "I shall appoint this woman, Elara, as my personal knight and advisor," I announced.

"What? No, I-" she stumbled.

"I shall also build an abode where I may live with her, so she will be available to serve me during all times. As such, it is imperative that I have your finest smith, architect, carpenters, and woodworkers immediately. This task takes utmost priority."

"We promise to provide our best talent," a plump man piped. He held a small piece of metal in one hand and a small wooden box in the other. "Oh, savior Ishtar, they are so beautiful. You really bless us by your presence! I am Targon, and I'd love to forge your swords and armors once we build your mansion."

I waved my hands. "It's uh... fine for now. I'm not in the mood to discuss my armor and weapons right now." I stretched and placed both my hands on the waist. I had never been in this kind of position before, and with so much power, I really wasn't sure what else to do. For now, my objective was to find a place to sleep and eat while learning everything I could about this world. Elara was the perfect guide to tell me more. "I'd rather hang out with this cute Elara here and learn the customs and behaviors around the area. So, for now, if you have nothing more to say, please begin preparing. Allocate everything according to the lord of the town's command."

"Understood, savior!" the villagers chorused with reverence and adoration.

It wasn't too bad at all, being so revered and praised. It was a weird feeling; it wasn't easy to explain.

Soon enough, they all followed the village leader's instructions, heading back to their homes and beginning preparations to celebrate my arrival. In the meantime, Elara came with me to her room, which still had the meteor lodged within its walls. Then, she locked the door and slid onto a nearby bench, placing her feet over another.

"Damn, now you are the center of attention, huh," she sneered.

"Mhm, kinda," I chuckled. "There are some things I'd like to know. First of all, what year is it?"

"Erm, it's year 1458," she answered.

"And what is this village called?"

"Old Ashton. We're a large village in the country of Eplium. Have you heard of the place?"

I shook my head. "Nope, never heard of it, but it's good to know. And the neighboring countries? What are they called?"

"Hmm, well, the closest country that we also share non-maritime borders with is Cebloania. I don't know too much about it and the people living there, but it's quite cold up there with lots and lots of mountains. And then there's Iopruesal that we often trade with. I'd love to go there someday and see what their warriors are like since their military strength is incredible."

"I see. And tell me a bit about this village. What are some notable locations?"

"Well, we're a relatively large village," she began. "The main aspect that sets our village aside was the floating meteor which you came out of. Other than that, we're just your average generic village. But we're also proud of our spring-fed pool underneath our village. It's not like in a big cave or anything, but we put a lot of effort into terraforming it. You should check it out!"

"Ooohhh, sounds refreshing," I exclaimed.

I still had a bunch of questions to ask her, but I got some puzzle pieces to put together. I figured it didn't matter much right now. I had something else on my mind.

"Then excuse me for a moment."

"Oh, okay."

I called out the system interface to check my abilities, curious about what that secret ability was. The panel immediately sprung up from nowhere, and its message overwhelmed my vision.

 

[Soul Bind - Lvl. 1]

Rarity: Divine

Ejaculate into an individual to activate soul bind. Both parties must accept the bond. Abilities can be transferred back and forth to Soul Bound allies.

Current Soul Bound allies: None

Each level increases max soul binds by 1.

 

[Ability Steal - Lvl. 1]

Rarity: Divine

Upon defeating an enemy, the player obtains all enemy abilities. Obtaining duplicate or reaching the ability cap will convert the excess into AP (ability points) depending on the ability’s rarity.

Common abilities will grant 10 AP

Uncommon abilities will grant 40 AP

Rare abilities will grant 200 AP

Epic abilities will grant 1200 AP

Legendary abilities will grant 8000 AP

Divine abilities will grant 50000 AP

Current Ability Cap: 3/6

Each level increases max abilities by 1.

 

[Divine Gift of the Goddess -  Max Lvl.]

Rarity: Divine

Gains the ability to grow a dick of any size and shape at will.

 

Really? Divine Gift of the Goddess was a dick? The Goddess was really a pervy one, that's for sure. But I guess it made sense. There was no way to ejaculate inside anyone if I didn't have something to put inside. And of any size as well... very interesting.

My eyes darted back at Elara, who had begun fiddling with her smooth baby-blue hair. She caught my gaze and shifted awkwardly, turning away from me as if sensing what was on my mind. I blushed a little myself, unsure what exactly to say, especially since we had just met, but knowing that she was masturbating just moments before turned me on so much.

"Come on," I teased. "Do you seek strength, Elara? Will you be someone who stands by my side when I enter a grueling battlefield?"

"Umm? What do you mean?"

"I know you have big ambitions. How about I help you finish what you were doing when I crashed down?" I said mischievously.

Her face reddened, and she took a step back. Her foot almost tripped on the broken table leg as she fumbled backward. "W-w-what?!"

"Sorry, that was a little inappropriate. I won't ask again."

She looked away in embarrassment, fidgeting a little before shrugging off whatever was in her mind and approaching me cautiously. It took a few moments of thinking before she spoke.

"It's fine," she sighed, taking a seat beside me. From beneath the sheets, she pulled out the mighty dildo, still drenched in her glistering love juices. "D-do you wanna try first?"

 

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations as well ;)

www.patreon.com/squidball

Anyway, squidball out~

91