15. Sundered Dream💞
890 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note: Sorry for a shorter chapter today. It's the final chapter of the first arc, and I hope you're excited about the second arc. Enjoy!

 

15. Sundered Dream


 

From my pockets, I pulled out the vial containing the pink fluid. With two deft fingers, I flicked off the cork cap and took a few drops on my tongue. I felt the immense heat trickling down my throat, already having an effect on my hardening girlcock.

Elara rushed in front of Targon and called for his apprentice, keeping their attention on her. She began explaining various things with enthusiasm and eagerness, getting them intrigued by her words.

Torina pulled up my skirt and yanked down the waistband of my panties, giggling, "Let's see what the 'legendary' cock looks like, darling~."

She immediately wrapped her smooth fingers around the length and tugged slowly until the tip was revealed. It stood rigid and swollen, leaking with precum, ready to erupt at a moment's notice. "Why, how cute," the naughty girl squeaked, dipping her finger onto my bulbous tip.

My legs shook, and my knees buckled to keep a sound from escaping my mouth. Torina was causing some kind of tingly sensation, making it unbearable for me to remain upright. I pressed my forearms tightly against my thighs, hoping to prevent any errant muscle spasms.

My voice cracked, and Torina laughed softly. "Are you ready?" Torina whispered mischievously, a teasing smile upon her red, juicy lips. Her nimble hand stroked up and down my shaft.

"Yes, of course," I managed to rasp, swallowing nervously as she increased the pace. Her fist ran from base to tip in rhythmic jerks, letting only a few drops leak from the head. "Just hurry, Torina, or else everyone will know..."

Elara, still talking to Targon and the boy, maintained a casual pose and ignored us completely, distracting the smiths, even as she blushed. Torina shifted to a firmer, faster, and rougher stroking motion, her fingertips digging deeply into the length of my shaft. "Hmph, okay. Be patient~"

Torina bent down to meet the tip, allowing her tongue to lap along its edge, sending shivering sensations down my body, forcing my abdomen tight with anticipation. My eyes fluttered open as she moved in close. Suddenly, she grasped the top of the head between her lips and sucked deeply upon it. My hands instantly grabbed onto her hair and pressed harder until my hips jerked instinctively. Torina's eyes widened from the sudden movement, but she didn't hesitate.

My heart beat loudly against my ribs, and blood pounded furiously through every part of my being. Torina glanced upward, staring with piercing yellow eyes into mine. As the feeling of pleasure crept up through the rest of my body, an explosion burst out and sent thick spurts of sperm flooding past her lips. She sucked frantically, doing her best to keep the cum stored in her mouth.

Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she rushed toward the meteorite blade that had cooled down in the water bath. She picked it up, turned around, and opened her mouth, revealing my thick glob of semen leaking from her throat. Torina held up the blade in one hand and allowed the creamy substance to coat the stony surface. She had decided to swallow the rest.

"Ah! Targon, wait!" Elara exclaimed when he turned back to the table, presumably looking for an accessory for the sword. He faced her once again with confusion written across his features.

"Hm? Did I miss something?" he asked, glancing at the sword she clutched tightly, holding it horizontally against the palm of her left hand. "Oh... wh-what is this?! Did... I forge that?"

The weird rocky sword had turned into an ornate, jet-black hilt engraved in a sharp, smooth, and deadly blade design with silver swirling patterns on the sides. A scarlet crystal, almost heart-like in shape and red glow, glimmered from the cross. It emanated a fierce energy, and a dark aura swirled around the blade like a storm cloud.

The whole room fell silent. Everyone stared at it curiously, except for Torina, who turned to me triumphantly.

"W-we've done it! That's the legendary sword!" Elara exclaimed joyously, and Targon nodded solemnly, picking up a leather cloth and gently wrapping the sword with care.

"The Sundered Dream," I mumbled, but nobody heard me, only continuing the awed discussion about the mysterious phenomenon that had changed the material of the meteorite.

"Thank goodness for the 'meteorite materials!' This will definitely benefit the village's economy greatly..." Targon breathed in relief.

Elara, giddy with excitement, lifted the sword above her and admired the beauty and deadly luster of the gleaming red crystalline cross. I finally moved forward, stepping up to Torina and lightly smacking her head. She blinked away her surprise and grinned sheepishly. I laughed.

"Thank you so much for the sword, Targon," I said, holding a hand out for a handshake.

He glanced down, and his mouth parted, then clamped shut again as he gripped my hand firmly. "You're quite welcome, Ishtar. Do you need a sheathe as well?"

"Oh, sure, since you're offering."

"Indeed. Here you are. Try it out and see how it fits." He handed over a black leather sheath made to fit the exact measurements of the blade.

After strapping the scabbard securely, I unsheathed the ebony blade and eyed its beautiful surface with approval. "It's perfect. The weight, the grip... absolutely everything is as I'd like it." I fastened the sword belt around my waist, tying the ends to my body comfortably. "Thank you again for forging the legendary blade," I told Targon with gratitude.

Targon smirked and shrugged it off modestly. "Anything to aid Ishtar and her companions. Come back anytime!"

 

Thanks for reading, as always!

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations too!

www.patreon.com/squidball

squidball out~

25