(18+) Chapter 20: Pleasure
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Virgo waited until he felt Taurus’s grasp around his waist go limp and his breathing grew constant before he started to make his move. He gently slid himself off the bunk, along with his phone and his duffel bag, made sure he had everything, and promptly left the cabin.

It was around 9:30 and completely dark outside, but fortunately for Virgo, his chemistry professor was still awake and cleaning up the remnants of the s’more party down by the lake. He was startled when he saw Virgo and quickly gave him permission to leave. Virgo didn’t even have to feign sickness.

So, after looking up bus routes and walking to the nearest stop, Virgo got a ride back to Admirant. It was midnight when he arrived, so he hurried to his luxurious apartment and snuck in. His mother was asleep, which he figured—so Virgo left her a note informing her of his arrival, went to his room, and instantly collapsed on his bed.

It’s so good to be home, he thought, and wriggled under the covers.

It was time to sleep.

*

Except Virgo couldn’t sleep.

It wasn’t that surprising. He’d just been through something especially traumatic. But given the circumstances—hiding his inner introvert to socialize, shooting an enormous load of semen, dealing with Taurus’s nighttime antics, catching the bus and staying awake during the entire ride back to Admirant—considering all the things he’d been through since his last rest, he should’ve been a little tired.

But he wasn’t. Not in the least bit.

And what was worse was that instead of sleepiness, he felt arousal.

Yes. He was horny.

Immensely horny. More so than he’d been in the bathroom with Taurus back at Lausk. Maybe it was because memories of that moment kept appearing before his eyes and refusing to leave, or maybe it was just his young adult hormones. But whatever it was, it was distracting and preventing him from getting any shut-eye.

He’d dwelled on the thought during the bus ride but it still felt surreal, especially since several hours had passed. It almost felt like it didn’t really happen. Taurus had sucked him off. Taurus! His nemesis! And Virgo liked it! He came from it! He shouldn’t have cum, but he did.

Any normal person would’ve been driven insane by remembering that moment, right?

But Virgo couldn’t accept the lie that it didn’t really happen. He knew it had happened. And that made it all the more arousing.

What he and Taurus had done was a dangerous dance. They had done something almost forbidden. Maybe that was why they both craved it again. Humans were drawn to the prohibited.

And Taurus cuddling him so carefully, so gently, afterward was just too hot. That bastard, Virgo thought with exasperation. Here I am, in the comfort of my own room, and he’s still traumatizing me! He thinks he can do whatever he wants to me and I’ll just take it. He treats me like his toy without considering how I feel! Well, I’ll show him. I’ll go up to him at school after the weekend passes, and I’ll…I’ll…

Virgo’s angry train of thought was interrupted by the phantom feeling of Taurus’s rough hands cozily clasped around Virgo’s waist. Virgo shuddered. Why could he still feel Taurus’s grip? And it wasn’t just his abdomen…Virgo could also feel his enemy’s hand, calloused and rough but so, so soft at the same time, gripping his length in his pants. Rubbing his skilled thumb over his tip. Virgo let out a moan and inadvertently rocked his hips against his hand, which had made its way down south.

Wait. Am I really about to masturbate right now?

Shame flooded through Virgo’s body and he withdrew his hand, rolling over in another attempt to sleep. But then the phantom sensations arrived again. This time, Taurus’s tongue was licking his sweet spot. Virgo moaned again and realized he was grinding against his clenched fist. How did his hand get down there again?

The phantom images and feelings kept coming. Virgo saw Taurus’s narrowed eyes looking up at him as he, almost obediently, sucked Virgo’s dick. He felt Taurus’s own dick pressed against his ass, like it had been back in the cabin. He heard Taurus’s voice, teasing him.

You almost made me choke, there, it said.

At last, Virgo couldn’t take it anymore. He flung the covers off, pulled down his pants, and began rubbing his elongated member furiously. “Ungh…Taurus…Taurus…!!” he moaned, only partially aware that he was doing so. He closed his eyes and felt the sucking sensation of Taurus’s warm mouth. He heard the smug smile in Taurus’s voice in his ears. He opened his eyes and pictured Taurus looking up at him while doing such a dirty deed.

“Taurus…! Taurus…!!”

He was face-fucking Taurus all over again. No, wait. What was happening?

The image of Taurus fully naked floated into Virgo’s mind. He didn’t know what that actually looked like, having never seen his bully naked, but it didn’t matter to him. In his fantasy, Taurus had quite the dick. It was nice and long, just like Virgo’s. And…oh? What was he doing with it?

He was putting it in Virgo’s ass. That’s what he was doing. Virgo moaned louder as he pictured Taurus grabbing his waist with one hand and pulling his hair with another, all while slamming his hips to meet Virgo’s as his dick rammed into Virgo’s entrance, rearranging his organs and causing Virgo to scream with pleasure.

“Unh…ungh!!”

Virgo’s eyes were lidded as he absentmindedly brought his free hand to his mouth and spit on his fingers. He needed to feel Taurus inside of him…he needed it for real. He carefully but hurriedly reached for his ass, sliding his index finger into the hole. He grunted at the foreign sensation, partially wanting to be cautious and partially wanting to be rough.

The urge to be rough won, and Virgo slid another finger into his rectum, slowly moving them to match the pace of his hand around his member. He groaned at the slight pain that arose but didn’t stop. The hallucinated Taurus was now using both his hands to grab Virgo’s waist as he thrusted. He was close, and Virgo was, too.

But it still wasn’t enough.

So Virgo took a deep breath, drew his hand back, and then shot his two fingers forward, burying them deep in his ass. He cried out as a sudden explosion of pleasure erupted from inside. So, was this how it felt to be fucked in the butt?

No. It would feel 100 times better with Taurus.

Drool was dripping from Virgo’s mouth, as it often did when he was trembling with great pleasure. He was so, so close.

“Ahh…Taurus…let me cum…p-please, l-let me—”

He couldn’t hold back anymore. Virgo had tried to edge himself like Taurus had done, but it was no use.

He came all over his sheets with a scream that practically shook the building. His whole body trembled as the thick stream of cum splashed onto the fabric and groaned as his ass muscles clenched and unclenched rapidly around his fingers. The orgasm lasted about 12 whole seconds—a record for Virgo—and as he came down from his high, he flopped back against his bed, his chest heaving and his toes curling. His eyelids suddenly felt extremely heavy. It was time to sleep. For real this time.

But before Virgo could doze off, there was a frantic knock on his door. He barely had time to throw his cum-soaked sheets over his exposed lower half before his mother barged into the room.

“Virgo, sweetie, are you okay?!” she called nervously. “I heard you screaming.”

Virgo stared at her with a dazed expression. “Oh…sorry, I had a nightmare…I think.” He wasn’t aware of how loud he’d been. But he didn’t have the energy to feel ashamed or embarrassed. He was simply glad she’d showed up after he’d cum, and not before.

Mrs. Clemson nodded. “I’m sorry about your nightmare, Virgo. Are you sure you’re okay? I saw your note.”

Virgo just yawned and nodded sleepily. Mrs. Clemson took that as a hint to leave and said goodnight to her son before exiting the room.

And Virgo closed his eyes and was finally able to sleep.

0