Adorable incident and a big Misunderstanding Part 1
302 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To cast Magic, one must not only visualize the phenomenon they wish to manifest, but also understand the laws behind that phenomenon. That is, for example, Asagao had to know how fire is produced and thus he will be able to summon fire. Although he wasn't going to make fire or anything dangerous like that, he just had to confirm if he can use Magic.

However, it was all a guess based on what he saw in anime and manga. She had decided to go for the more well-known magic; dimensional storage.

Since the concept of dimensional storage is too complicated, Asagao only visualized something opening in the empty air in front of her, where she could store items.

After that, he tried to search for the magical energy within his body while closing his eyes. It didn't take more than about 20 seconds before she felt something.

'What a warm feeling.'

While focusing on releasing this warm energy outside so that the magic could manifest, Asagao with his eyes closed did not see the space distort.

When she opened her eyes, in front of her was a black distortion in space. 

Asagao looked at him for a long time in amazement and curiosity. 

It seems that when you open your dimensional storage, everything inside will register in your mind. It's one of the most generic skills in anime and mangas, but it's a really convenient skill.

'Ability to use magic confirmed!' 

♦♦♦ 

Shortly after Asagao finished testing her ability to use Magic, that crazy maid returned with the food. 

Asagao guessed that some people here, even if they have something wrong in their minds, are generally nice.

I wanted to think like that.

'I just hope he doesn't start licking the spoon I used. 

Leaving aside that strange image, it didn't take long for Asagao to fall asleep.

♦♦♦ 

Asagao had woken up from his sleep. Although there was no clock in the room with which she could see the time, she was sure that it was midnight. 

"....This is a problem"

Asagao was worried.

It wasn't that she was embarrassed at the thought of seeing her own vagina, it's just that she didn't know where the bathrooms were. She was worried about how she would find a toilet to urinate in the huge palace of the holy emperor.

He hadn't asked anyone about it and it seems that his maid is also resting in his room. So she got out of bed and left the room in search of the bathrooms.

The hallway is so dark and gloomy. Its only source of light is the magic lanterns that were installed in the palace. Although she was scared, Asagao tried to convince herself that, although this is a fantasy world, there should not be ghosts and other undead beings in the palace of the Holy Emperor of the Continent.

'There are surely a lot of high-level guards and magical formations that prevent the access of those monsters... I hope'

I try to believe that it was like that.

After some exploration, Asagao was forced to realize that she is totally and completely lost. She had gone up and down, left and right to no avail, and now she was unable to figure out how to get back to her room. 

He had already walked for a long time, but he didn't want to bother people with his problem, and he told himself that he had to stay strong, since he could still hold on.

During his exploration, Asagao noticed a large door. A little light was spilling out of it, and the voices of two men could be heard talking to each other. The voices were so familiar that Asagao unconsciously approached and looked out to see who they were.

It was the Holy Emperor, Ashfon and the councilor, Isthal. 

Seeing who they were, Asagao wanted to leave quickly to avoid getting into trouble. However, one part of his conversation made her stop.

"Your majesty, the return method they talked about...There is one right? Although the necessary Space-Time Magic is only inscribed in the ancient scriptures, it can be used by the Dragon race, why did you tell them?" that there is no method to return to your world?"

'A method of return'

Asagao was surprised; the holy emperor had lied to them.

"I don't want them to lose focus on their next training, Ishtal. I myself know that they will hate me for lying to them by saying that there was no way to return. I will tell them after the calamity has been resolved. By then, the heroes "They must train in our domain for a time. Then they must travel around the world to train with the leaders of the other races."

'Are we going to travel to other continents to train with the leaders of other races? I guess not everything would be similar to the manga and anime'

"You seem to trust them"

"Well, I had fights with them two or three times during my travels to the various continents"

"I think you are as wild as ever, your majesty-"

'Ah...!'

As Asagao eavesdropped, the heavy door he was leaning on moved. She got scared and tripped on her butt. She was in a lot of pain, the pain tolerance of this fragile little body is lower than that of her previous body. 

*sob* *sob*

'It's not right... I'm crying. 'How can I live with this type of body...?'

Before he could even get up, the emperor and the councilor were already looking at him. Their faces frozen in shock and worry at the pathetic display of him.

"Little girl, are you spying on us in the middle of the night?"

"Huh? No...! I don't...!"

Asagao let out a pathetic voice as the holy emperor spoke to him in a half-questioning, half-angry voice. He was really hoping to see the bathroom right now because he could spill his urine at any moment.

'Alright. I have to say something or it would look more suspicious.'

*Um...uh...bathroom..."

"Huh? Sorry, I couldn't hear that properly. Will you say it again?"

"Bathroom! *hic* I'm lost! *sobs* I can't find the bathroom! *sobs* help"

Asagao could not contain herself and screamed while crying like a bullied child. She was desperate to pee, and she didn't care how surprised the two men were, she wanted them to help her.

She clutched the hem of the Emperor's clothes and looked at him with a pleading expression that screamed 'Please!'

"Huh? Wait! Please stop crying! I-I didn't mean to get mad at you, so please stop. Here! Look! I'll go with you!"

"Really?"

"Really seriously! After that, I'll walk you to your room too!"

"Yes! Thanks Fon!"

Such an exchange took place between the Holy Emperor and Asagao. When she cried non-stop, he gently stroked her head to calm her down. He even decided that he would voluntarily accompany her to the bathroom and her room, which he could have left in the hands of a guard or a maid.

Suddenly, she felt very quality inside. Is this how it feels to have an older brother?

"Your name is Asagao, right? With the same last name as me, Löwenherz"

"Yes! Asagao! Asagao Löwenherz! Same as Fon!"

"The universe is full of coincidences... And... Fon..." He smiled softly at her cheerful response. 

Then he and she began walking in the hallway. Only a few seconds later Asagao would remember the councilman. Her presence was very thin, she thought to herself.

♦♦♦ 

The Holy Emperor and Asagao began to walk side by side. At first, they were walking at the same pace, but after a minute, Ashfon's steps became bigger and faster, leaving Asagao behind. 

He seemed to have forgotten that Asagao was now a girl of about 10 to 11 years old with a slower walking pace. She then went down a hallway to the left, and after that, she lost him.

'Eh eh!? Are you serious!? Is that why they call you an idiot? He's really inconsiderate of little children!'

Asagao fell to his knees because he tried to run after him, but he got tired. Tears began to form again. Is it another bullying? Asagao again fell into despair, of being hurt, of being too sensitive to painful things. 

It's really pathetic of him. He could only sob in a corner silently.

Then his head was stroked. He felt really warm and gentle. 

'Do pats always feel so good?'

When I looked up, he was there with a pale face, out of breath and on his knees with a guilty expression.

Her pure white hair, which is like Asagao's, is dimly lit, but its contrast with the darkness of the night further emphasizes her beauty. 

His pale blue eyes looked fierce, but they have a soft glow to them, and his face is well defined and masculine. Even her nose looks spectacularly chiseled to perfection as if it were a sculpture made by a master sculptor.

With such a beautiful feature that announces his masculinity despite his unique beauty, he was able to fully convey the emotions he is feeling right now.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I've done something like that to a little girl like you!"

"......"

Asagao could only look at him with a blank expression as his face was messy from excessive crying. He seemed to feel guilty for not considering that a little girl would be slower than him. So Asagao decided to forgive him. 

While she was thinking like this, Ashfon started to get up again, and….picked her up in his arms, making Asagao reflexively cling to him.

She was shocked by this sudden development. She was really surprised. She couldn't understand her actions at this moment.

"I'll take you like this so we don't get separated..."

Asagao couldn't think of anything at this moment. She felt really safe. Is it the reflection of a girl's body? Or was she the one who was hungry for familiar affection? Or was she a mix of both? She felt confused, with feelings of overflowing warmth.

A smile spread across his face as Ashfon smiled at him. She wiped the tears in Asagao's eyes with his handkerchief.

He was strong and tall, she could feel it. A man who was very trustworthy, but also very idiotic to a certain extent. He seemed to be an outstanding emperor, but at the same time, he was still a flawed human. 

That was Asagao's assessment of Ashfon Aslan Löwenherz, the Holy Emperor of the Terran race.

As Ashfon walked her down the hallway, a guard on routine patrol saw them and approached, bowing to his ruler. Judging from his appearance, he is a young man in his 20s. 

He looked at Asagao for three seconds and gave a surprised comment. "His Imperial Majesty, I didn't know he had a little sister. And here I thought she was the only Löwenherz left..."

Interrupting the guard, Ashfon said "She is not my sister, she is from the group of heroes."

"Oh, I apologize deeply. But you two are really similar"

"I'm speechless too, you know?"

"I see....I can't believe that such a young girl was chosen by the goddess to save the world... but this little girl really looks like you, she is surprisingly very similar to the statues of the goddess too, just That younger.... huh? E-errr.."

The humble guard diverted his gaze from Asagao for some reason, his face turning red. He tried to point his finger in a specific direction, but held back. 

Now that Asagao thought about it, the only clothing he wears is a big shirt that reaches to his knees, nothing more... 

"...."I did not know what to say.

"What's happening?" Ashfon asked confused by the guard's actions.

Gathering courage, the guard said with his face turning red, "...The girl, Your Majesty... is not wearing underwear."

"Eh?!"

That's right, the Holy Emperor, a legendary figure of this world (According to him), is carrying a little girl with only a shirt too big for her without underwear...What does this say in the eyes of a third party... .?

9