A game, or Reality final part (R18)
371 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a little strange for me to write this as an experiment... although it's probably stranger for others. I don't know...😅

She was a beautiful blonde girl with adorable ears that were smaller than the typical Elf's, but nonetheless much longer and pointier than humans'. Unlike her stereotypical hair color, her irises were purplish, and her eyes narrowed slightly; giving her a look that you could interpret as soft or sleepy.

Although Ichirou found her strangely seductive as she looked at him with a slight smile.

The Half-Elf maiden bowed before Ichirou, who looked at her in a daze, and spoke with a respectful yet, strangely, frivolous tone at the same time.

“Hero-sama, please follow me, I will guide you to your personal room~”

“O-oh, yes…fine” Ichirou nodded, dazed, making the Half-Elf giggle softly as she turned around and waved him to follow her, to which he obeyed embarrassedly.

Damn. How stupid of me to act like that….But what can be done? This girl is the second most beautiful after that Maiden….

Ichirou thought as he glanced at the tall, beautiful brown-haired maiden leading the girl named Asagao. Even though they didn't have the same proportions and the Half-Elf is smaller, they were both beauties that would easily make men like him stunned if they were suddenly spoken to, so it couldn't be helped.

Yes...of course it can't be helped...Not because being a virgin makes you so stupid or anything like that...

While making these excuses, Ichirou obediently followed the Half-Elf through the wide corridors, who took him to his room.

“It's here, Hero-sama.”

“Woo…” Ichirou exclaimed with his mouth open, making the Half-Elf maid smile at his excitement without realizing it.

Wow…it's better than I expected

He thought in amazement as he entered the room through the double doors. It was quite a large one, about 5 meters high and 8 meters wide. The view outside the window showed the three bright moons in the sky, reminding Ichirou that he was in another world that was neither Earth nor LSO.

The place Ichirou was in looks like an elegant nobleman's bedroom even though it is a guest room. Well…not that he knew, since in the game, no player needed a room for obvious reasons.

On Earth, Ichirou only had a small room whose only furniture was a relatively nice closet, an old sofa, and a plastic table. The only thing worth looking at was his state-of-the-art PC that he bought saving money, and all those things together would only take up one corner of this large room.

There is also a small gold colored chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Additionally, there was a four-poster bed in the bedroom. Ichirou could see what appeared to be some sort of desk, with several books on it.

Having all that space to himself pleasantly surprised him. In addition, all this furniture has a very elegant design. Ichirou was already used to everything being cheap due to his real-world lifestyle, so this was a welcome change.

The white canopy bed with gray sheets was soft and fluffy. Ichirou sat on it after looking out the window and immediately became attached to this bed. Her miserable Earthling mattress was too inferior in quality, even though it was of modern production.

Maybe it was because they have Magic, making a bed of such high quality and comfort was within their capabilities.

This was the kind of room he would have once liked to use when VR pods made LSO immersion possible…

In the room there was also a shelf full of books, which would be useful to understand a little about this world. Ichirou was not worried about whether he could read the language of this world or not, since he could understand the words of the Holy Emperor and the other natives of this world thanks to translation magic or something, as Priscilla said.

Thinking about it…how was Priscilla able to use telepathy? Shouldn't her abilities be blocked? Or is it because NPCs don't rely on the system to activate abilities that they can use them even with void particles?

So, wouldn't Priscilla be the only one among us who was not defenseless against the Holy Emperor's forces? Although, considering the power of that sorceress, acting recklessly would have been crazy…

While Ichirou was thinking about these things with total concentration, he suddenly felt the bed shake and something approaching him from behind, but before he could react properly according to the information transmitted by his inhuman perception, delicate hands touched his shoulders.

The brown-haired man looked in a daze at the 5 pairs of cute fingers with beautiful, well-trimmed nails that seemed to caress him as he shamelessly pulled down his Greek-style clothing with skill, and suddenly two soft things. full and elastic were pressed onto his back, making him freeze.

The girl's hands stopped at her waist and fearlessly headed towards her crotch; where a certain part of her body was already hard and rigid. And when one of those small wet hands touched his hard member gently and caressed it, Ichirou finally reacted and turned his head towards her sexual abuser.

“W-what are you doing?” He asked as he looked wide-eyed into the face of the Half-Elven maiden who guided him, who was now groping his body. He seemed like she never left, and it was obvious that he had impure intentions.

He hadn't expected it.

“Hmm~? I just want to give Hero-sama a special service for his big penis~” 

She slowly approached Ichirou's ear before speaking, keeping her lips very close to his ear, but not touching it with them. Ichirou felt her breathing and the heat of her erotic breath for a few seconds due to his daze, which led to experiencing a pleasant chill.

Taking strength to ignore it, Ichirou he exclaimed agitated “A-a special service? T-this is….it sounds like an act of prostitution! Are you aware of that?!”

Although the Half-Elf's erotic actions and slightly large breasts turned him on quite a bit, Ichirou was a virgin boy who could hardly take such things in stride. It's not that he wanted to refuse sex or anything...

But he didn't know how to proceed properly, and said the first thing he thought of! By the time she realized it she paled.

Will he take it badly?

Concerned with that, Ichirou opened his eyes and looked at her timidly. Fortunately, she seemed not offended at all, rather bewildered.

"Prostitution? Am I not asking you for money? And is there something wrong with a woman wanting to have sex with a strong man?“

“If it comes to strong men, there are players like the draconian Mito or Susanoo…”

“Of course…” Not understanding what exactly he was a draconian or player and assuming he was talking about the other male heroes, the maiden continued, “But his appearance attracts me more, Hero-sama.”

After answering like this with a sincere smile, she then brought her pretty lips to Ichirou's ear and blew softly on it with playful eyes. Upon feeling the Half-Elf's mischievous blow on her lobe, a pleasant chill spread throughout Ichirou's body and her cheeks turned red.

His new body, with superior senses, amplified the sensations of his erogenous zones to a level where such things were irresistible.

“A-ahh…” He couldn't help but moan lightly and hoarsely as that wonderful sensation stopped all his thoughts for a few seconds, and looking at him as if he were cute, the half-elf maiden began to caress his penis, rubbing her breasts against his back as she returned. to speak, “By the way, my name is Naila, Hero-sama. Which one is yours?"

“E-eh...it's... Nagasaki Ichiro...but...you can call me Ichirou, if you want....” The young man stuttered as he felt Naila's warm hands skillfully playing with his penis, and only now did he register the fact that in His back could also feel the Half-Elf's hard nipples rubbing against him; conveying to him the fact that she was possibly naked.

The thought made his blood boil.

“Ichirou-sama…. From today I will be her Personal Maid, so please take care of me~ ♥”Naila said in a seductive voice as she erotically licked his earlobe, making Ichirou moan more from the pleasant shiver this caused as he bodyed her of her trembled.

The Half-Elf moved her body up and down as she floated her breasts against Ichirou's bare back, playing with his ear and neck erotically with her tongue and giving them a few kisses, At the same time she masturbated him like an expert; Her fingers danced around the big one and caressed his balls, and Ichirou could already feel her approaching her limit.

In fact, with her senses amplified, it was already surprising that she didn't cum after 5 minutes of her erotic service.

Enjoying the moans of the handsome boy with whom she played with pleasure, the Half-Elf girl with flirtatious eyes and cheeks red with excitement accelerated the movements of her hands and the way she rubbed her breasts became a little rougher against his back.

In a place that Ichirou couldn't look at for now, a certain substance flowed non-stop from her vagina, staining the bed and spreading a sweet smell that would awaken the beast inside every man, making him breathe heavily.

His hard, thick penis throbbed ready to release all the sperm it contained; with the precum covering Laila's hands for a while while Ichirou began to growl slightly like an animal.

“I-I…I'm about to…!”

“Are you going to cum yet, Ichirou-sama? Okay, let it all go!” The Half-Elf's voice was not strong, but a tangible excitement could be felt in it as she urged him, “I'll clean everything myself when I'm done ♥!”

“Ahhh!” Ichirou screamed, and cum came out of his tip in piles that stained his crotch and the bed a little, as well as the floor. Naturally, Naila's hands were not free from being stained with the seeds of Ichirou's life, but she didn't care.

In fact, she looked at the pure white semen on her hands as she licked her lips, and slowly brought it to her mouth. She erotically licked her fingers and the palm of her hands with lustful eyes. Her expression was one that seemed to find Ichirou's cum an unexpected delight as she would have them.

And in fact….it tasted surprisingly good.

What is this!? How can there be semen that tastes so good? It's so warm and thick...Ahhh ~ I want more...This is exciting ♥!

Feeling more and more excited, Laila moved her tongue sexily in her mouth as she moved back and forth Ichirou's semen, which she found didn't taste bad at all, and with hungry eyes she stood up from her back position, moving to the forehead; thus allowing Ichirou to look at her body in all its naked glory.

Ichirou looked in stunned silence at the beautiful woman who somehow gave him the illusion of having heart eyes while looking at her sperm-stained crotch and she crouched down, putting her little head there and began to lick his penis with a lascivious face.

“Ohhhh!” Ichirou exclaimed with surprise and excitement as he felt the naughty maiden moving her pink tongue over every part of his penis, taking his sperm and putting it in her mouth. She also licked him in other areas with apparently no intention of leaving any semen stains on her body, swallowing it all hungrily.

When she finished, Naila looked for a few seconds at the semen on the sheet before raising her gaze, uninterested in that, to Ichirou's penis, which was still as hard as a rock even after releasing so much load, and then she sniffed it like a puppy with her small nose

“Wooo~ The smell of Ichirou-sama's penis is so exciting~ ♥” Saying that with her eyes closed and a hand on her rosy cheeks, Naila proceeded to quickly take Ichirou's penis into her mouth, swallowing it whole.

The hero made a strange sound at the sudden act, but she didn't pay attention to it as she moved her head up and down, looking cutely at him while she sucked him off.

Sometimes, she played with Ichirou's big one using her tongue, and even playfully nibbled on it, making him shudder as he arched his back.

On other occasions, she sucked his balls with a seductive look that had him hooked on her, and last, but not least, Laila swallowed him whole directly into her throat, with a powerful suction that made her feel the greatest pleasure she ever felt. in his entire life so far.

G-god...If I knew blowjobs were so good, I would have had sex ages ago!

Ichirou screamed in his head with his cheeks red with excitement, his eyes bloodshot as he looked at the lascivious maiden wanting to cum all over her mouth and make her swallow all his toy.

Which it's…. it was very close.

“Laila-san! I-I'm about to cum! “Ichirou warned her instinctively upon realization, but the Half-Elf only quickened her movements in response as she sucked harder. The obscene sound caused by her actions grew louder, filling the room and exciting him even more as he grabbed Laila's head and pushed her hips hard.

“Argh!” Ichirou released everything he had in his balls in spurts onto Naila's throat, who, although surprised by his actions, began to move her tongue around his penis while trying everything he deposited in her obediently.

“Ahhh…ahhhh…ahhh…” Ichirou was breathing with some difficulty as he closed his eyes with his face full of pleasure. His body was not tired at all, as evidenced by the lack of sweat and his still stiff penis, but the erotic actions in the room made his breathing quite heavy.

Fortunately, it seemed that Ichirou had instinctive control of the force he used. Otherwise, as a level 200 player, crushing Laila's head with her hands would have been quite easy. In fact, the penetrating move he made of her to release everything he wanted in her could have also killed her if her control was lacking.

Naila, unaware of that fact, slapped Ichirou's hand hurriedly, making him look at her and realize that she was having difficulty breathing as she frowned. Frightened, Ichirou quickly pulled his hard penis out of her mouth, stood up and apologized, “I'm sorry! I got carried away! Are you OK…?"

He looked at her with concern as Laila coughed and took in some air. After recovering, the blonde Half-Elf looked at him with a stern expression, making him shrink from her fright.

“Ichirou-sama…I shouldn't be so abrupt, okay?”

"I'm sorry!"

“It's okay, everything went well…” Naila shook her head, a bitter smile hanging on her pink lips; that she soon became a naughty girl as she looked at the still energetic penis of her new teacher, “Although, it's still so hard ♥… As expected of a hero?”

As he spoke, she grabbed his penis and pulled on it, pulling an awkward smile out of his brown hair. Afterwards, she watched as Laila stood up, making him aware again of her beautiful body while she was still holding his penis.

Her breasts, while not overly large, were full enough that they bulged out of his hands. Her waist was narrow like that of one of those dancers, sexy and attractive, and her thighs made you want to lick them hungrily. You didn't have to look behind her to know that she had a nice butt, and her feet were just very pretty... although not as nice as a certain girl's...

Vaginal fluids were pouring out of her pussy in buckets even now, staining the floor with her juices mixing with some of the sperm.

He admired the beauty in front of him as she suddenly pushed him onto the bed. Her strength was simply unexpected for such a small body, and Ichirou raised his head dazedly, looking at her. He watched as Naila seductively climbed onto the bed and climbed on top of her, getting into a cowgirl position while she took his penis in her hand.

She guided her weaponry coquettishly; it was much bigger than he remembered when he thought about it, and she rubbed it against the entrance to her soaked vagina. Looking at him with a smile, Naila spoke.

“Ichirou-sama, are you ready to lose your virginity?”

“I…” He was about to ask how he knew he was a virgin, but he quickly realized that it was too obvious, so he fell silent and just nodded his head in agreement.

He was dying to penetrate her and he didn't care if she continued to be the dominant one in the entire act, even though he should currently be her master. Naila smiled with half-lidded eyes, and in one unexpectedly quick motion, she thrust Ichirou's penis deep inside her.

“Ahhh!” Ichirou exclaimed in surprise as he raised his upper body.

“Ohhhh, yes….! So big and firm… ♥! “Naila, on the other hand, screamed in pleasure as his tongue protruded from her mouth.

The crash of her butt echoed after the penetration, and she, with eyes full of emotion that seemed to have hearts locked in them, placed her hands on his muscular chest and began to move her hips as she pleased.

Ichirou, with his eyes open, moaned along with Naila as he enjoyed her tight, wet interior, which wrapped tightly around his penis and seemed to want to squeeze it out to milk every last drop of his milk.

Naila's hips were getting wilder with time, her breasts with cute pink hard nipples bouncing up and down as she made an ahegao expression so beautiful it would be etched in Ichirou's mind forever, as she moaned. without any control of his voice.

Gritting his teeth, Ichirou said “Naila, I'm about to cum!”

“It's okay!” Moaning like a wild beast, she moved harder as she responded, “Don't worry and just release everything! Fill my womb with your sperm! Don't hold back ♥!“

Her way of speaking became much more vulgar due to the pleasure that consumed her.

"But…"

"Don't-wo-rry" She said part by part as she slammed her butt hard against Ichirou's waist 3 times, making the penis fit deeper into her while saliva came out of her mouth in droves.

Such action was too intense; Therefore, in the last attack, Ichirou could not contain himself and released an absurd amount of semen inside her vagina. The amount was such that it put her previous cumshots to shame, and Naila moaned like crazy as she felt the warm jet of semen flowing into her womb, filling her to the brim.

Saliva protruded from his mouth, which had a happy smile with upturned eyes while his tongue seemed to supernaturally protrude from it, making an expression of intense ahegao. Semen dripped a little from her vagina, and unable to support herself any further, Naila fell onto Ichirou's chest.

Her breasts served as cushions, so…

“Hehehe~” Naila laughed cutely with a silly smile on her face, saliva still coming out of her tender lips. She caressed Ichirou's hard pecs and abs with her hands, kissing them softly as she looked at him with a smile, then closed her eyes peacefully.

“Take care of me from today, Ichirou-sama…♥” With those words spoken in a sweet tone, the Half-Elf maiden fell completely asleep in his embrace due to exhaustion from the sexual act.

As for Ichirou…

Did this really just happen!?

10