Leisure Time part 3
109 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Violetta-neesan! Violetta-neesan! I have a question!" One of the heroes raised his hand without hesitation as he exclaimed excitedly.

It was the Otaku-looking hero, currently wearing a very noble-looking blue shirt and pants that was ruined by his unkempt black hair. He looked enthusiastically at Violetta, and Asagao had the feeling that any question he asked would be stupid.

“…Minea Kouta-sama, what is your question?”

Violetta seemed to think the same, as her lips twitched a little. She seemed like she adapted very easily to Japanese names. That was quite curious for Asagao, this guy came from a world similar to Japan, but why when he arrived did he wear Greek clothes like almost everyone else...?

Those idle questions occupied his head until Asagao almost spit out what he was drinking (A drink that Milin gave him) because of Kouta's next words.

"Tell me your three measurements, please!"

What the hell!?

"Minea-sama, please shut up!"

"Jajaja…"

But what a crazy bastard….you deserve it

Asagao couldn't help but insult him in his head. It didn't matter how good Violetta's proportions were, asking her to tell him her three measurements in such an important meeting was extremely stupid.

She understood that Violetta was quite attractive and caught the attention of men with her magnificent body, but even if Asagao wasn't shy, she would never do something that would cause the local women to look at you coldly… like it was happening right now.

However, although he scratched his head and laughed awkwardly at being scolded, not the slightest embarrassment could be seen on his face. Naturally, Kouta didn't mind the cold stares.

This Kouta has the same level as Milin. From now on I should distance myself from him....

"Umm...what are soul weapons?"

Another hero raised his hand, asking a truly useful question in this gathering of heroes and influential figures of the Holy Empire. Asagao found it quite amusing that the punk-looking humanoid dragon was more serious than the Otaku, honestly. He also had formal clothing worthy of nobility, but as his delinquent image suggests, he had it slightly unbuttoned, showing off his powerful yet thin muscles.

Finally hearing a normal question, Violetta smiled and answered. “Akai Mito-sama, that is a good question. The soul weapon is a weapon that manifests from your own soul force, spiritual energy. This may vary from person to person…”

Does he also have a Japanese name...? Is he some Punk who was reincarnated in another world along with the Otaku and the other “Greeks”? That may explain everything...

While Asagao painted a rather funny picture of the origin of the heroes, another long explanation came from Violetta that really makes you wonder how she can say all that without taking a breath...

“The soul weapon will only have one form, but it will materialize to fit the user's full capabilities. Although the soul weapon can manifest with great willpower, it actually negates an individual's talent to flourish in the use of magic.

You may think that soul weapon users and mages are two different types of people. At that point, magic is being widely used by everyone in this world, while soul weapons are exclusive to humans.

That is our greatest asset as a force, while we only need to equip ourselves with armor. There are cases where a person may have more than one soul weapon. A talented individual can sometimes manifest a maximum of five.”

After everyone, including him, assimilated the large amount of information provided, Mito asked again curiously. “You are a sorceress….So Miss Violetta can't use it?”

"Unfortunately, no, I can't."

Hmmm…it's like a Racial Trait that only the human race can unlock….there was no such thing in LSO…. The humanoid dragon, Mito, seemed to mutter, with the rest of the heroes nodding. Somehow, Asagao was able to hear him paying some attention and tilted her head in confusion at the term that sounded like an acronym for something.

And it's not that Asagao didn't know the famous online MMRPG Limitless Sky, he just never played it or knew the popular ways to call it in the gaming community. So asking him to guess that the so-called heroes are actually players of a famous game is a bit much.

By the way, she also didn't play games other than those on a cheap mobile phone.

“These soul weapons can also grant abilities and powers to the users?” One of the heroines asks, and unexpectedly, it's the one who looks like a corporate slave with her glasses, hairstyle, and depressing vibe about her. She had a pretty red dress that, however, did not take away the depressing aspect of her....

“It's as you suppose, Minase Mana-sama. Sometimes a person can freely manipulate any element such as fire, water, earth, wind, thunder, ice, light, darkness, and void. He not only grants those possibilities, but can also provide you with protection, greater luck, vitality, greater strength, faster movements, and much more. He also has the ability to grant one a unique ability depending on the user's disposition. That's all."

“Then tell us about the magic of this world!”

This time it was the twin elven maidens, who seemed to speak in sync naturally. They were still wearing the clothes of shrine maidens, seeming quite attached to them. As for their hair, they both wore a ponytail, only in one it was on the left of their head, and in the other it was on the right.

"Sorry, what are your names?"

Violetta blinked at them and asked with a smile. Asagao really thought that she would say her full name every time, but this was a nice flaw. It seems that she wasn't the only one who thought about it, as someone (Ichirou) laughed softly, immediately shutting up when Violetta looked at him.

“Shouko Murayama! I'm the little sister!”

“Shouta Murayama, he was the older brother. But thanks to LSO, now I'm the big sister! “Last she said this with an excited expression, with a smile from ear to ear as if she was very happy with it.

"..."

Eh? That? Wait to? You were what? You are like me? And LSO did what to you? What is LSO? Hu? Trap? Now cheating? No…Are you no longer cheating? Eh?

Asagao was so taken aback by that statement that she couldn't form a very coherent thought. She wasn't the only one; Everyone seemed completely confused with those incomprehensible words (At least for Asagao and the natives of this world)

No…not all…the boy next to Asagao was dead (?).

"Ahem! Shouta and Shouko, right? Very good"

Asagao was honestly surprised that this beautiful woman could regain her composure so quickly, but she guessed that Violetta has experience in dealing with ridiculous statements or something.

"I don't know what the laws of magic in your world are like, but using Magic is innate to everyone in our world, although not everyone can have enormous magical energy, magic itself is used daily"

“Uh…Really?” Shouta asked in surprise, to which Violetta nodded. It seems like I know wherever Elfa comes from, the way magic works is different from this world. Perhaps not everyone can use it.

Violetta continued with her explanation…a rather long one again.

“In the thousand years since the creation of magic, many magical theories and research have been carried out. The use of magic can also be divided into elements, spirits and special magic called Arcana.

People who were able to use Arcana will be able to live an indeterminable number of years, which leads them to be known and feared as Witches. Magic can also be free-form and manipulated if the user has strong spiritual energy combined with great imagination and mental strength. Once these conditions are met, you can create your own magic.

Basically, you can create new magic that you originate yourself if it is not written in the list of registered magic. The leading species in magical development are the Orcs, as their land is boiling with mana. That is why its lands are called the Land of Mana. As for magical research and theories, we have stored a lot in our imperial library!

“That was very long, Violetta-neesan…” Someone murmured, but it was ignored (Kouta).

"Body enhancement, huh..."

"Here Here! I want to know how to become physically stronger!“

The tall man dressed in elegant black clothes that seemed to highlight his muscles spoke at the same time as the Neko girl. The Neko girl narrowed her eyes at the tall man at that, but he ignored her.

“Umm…”

"Just Dreg, please.”

“¡Meria Ruri~”

“Unn…well. Answering your curiosity, body improvement has two ways, one applies to yourself. The other is cast by a mage to reinforce others. These two are also forms of magic.

Additionally, body upgrades can also be thrown at each other; If certain conditions are met, the resonance will grant both casters a higher rate of buff increase.

It means you need someone who can use body enhancement like you and perform body enhancements on each other to achieve resonance. You two seem very compatible.”

"He?! Me with this bear? Do you think you can just...?

Ruri goes crazy as she chatters and screams, disconcerting Violetta and the other natives, but all the heroes pay no attention to her as if they were used to it.

She's more annoying than you'd expect.

“Miss Violetta, there is one thing I want to ask!”

The orc (?) woman with golden hair and eyes with wonderful tits also showed her desire for knowledge while sneaking glances at the other heroes.

“Last night I tried to use magic and skills as usual, but nothing happened. "I can't even feel my mana at all."

His expression was serious, as if it were a matter of life or death. The others were the same.

Huh?!

"The same happens to me!"

“I tried too!”

“Using our magic and abilities is impossible for us?”

Other heroes also openly stated that they had failed in attempting to use magic. Asagao was baffled by that, since she had achieved what seemed like fairly advanced magic if she were to go by novels and anime, merely the day before.

Why can't they, and I can...?

“Please calm down, Heroes. This is simply a side effect of crossing between worlds.”

"What do you mean by that?"

Ichirou asks calmly. Unlike the others, he didn't seem particularly eager to learn magic. Violetta looks at him and answers.

“The method that divine magic uses to make you cross worlds is a process in which it does not call on your bodies, but on your soul. But, of course, here the body is also needed to exist, so it is recreated in our world. The dimensional barrier that separates the world from worlds is called the Rift. Rift is a barrier with dense void particles. This empty particle attaches to your spiritual body when your soul is called. It means that these particles covered their souls, until now, blocking the use of any magical energy at this moment.”

"How do we eliminate these empty particles from our body?" Ichirou asked again, and the others stared at Violetta, anxiously awaiting her response. It seems they don't like being weak.

“We are currently waiting for the magical device that will cleanse your body of these empty particles. This magical device will also determine what the exact species and race is for us and what blessing you might have received. The species and race, of course, we verify to know if there is a mutation in you caused by the crossing of worlds or not.”

Huh?!

This is confusing! Really confusing!

Violetta glances at Asagao while saying that.

Wait..does he know I used magic?

If you do, I wish you wouldn't expose it....

6