Chapter 29 mysterious powerful young man
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Because Hannah was angry last time and said harsh words to Allen, "It turns out you are nothing," which made the relationship between the two very tense, and it is still like this to this moment.

 

     I don’t want you! We failed, the anti-Ethan alliance is gone, and you can’t match Ethan. I misjudged the wrong person, goodbye!”

 

      Hannah deliberately rejected him unhappily, but Alan was different now. He seemed determined to be a cheeky guy, and he approached her with a confident smile and said:

 

     "I'm no match for Ethan, but at least I have many ways to help you kill zombies now. Don't you want to participate in the mission? Anyway, if you wait any longer, no one will dare to join your team... Don't you want to start over? ?Don’t want...revenge?”

 

      

Hannah couldn't refute Allen's words, because the reality was indeed the case, which made her hesitate.

 

She just didn't want to see Allen right now.

 

 Claire also came back at this time, and felt confused when she saw Alan confidently approaching Hannah and looking at each other with a cold face.

 

       "Allen? How?..."

 

        Claire pointed at the two people in confusion and realized that something seemed to have happened between them.

 

      "What happened between you...?"       

 

       Hannah didn't want to answer, she just took a deep breath as if compromising, turned to Claire unwillingly and said:

 

      "Congratulations on recruiting our only member..."

 

 _________________________________

 

      night.

    

      Outside New York City, various zombies roared through a 70-meter-high wall, and in the bustling cyberpunk-like city that never sleeps, an interview show broadcast via satellite was going on.

 

      "Today's interview with Doomsday News Network invited several scholars from New York City to talk about "Where is the future of our humanity under the rampant zombies?" Come and welcome the guests..."

 

      The host, Michael, opened the scene in a black studio and introduced today's guests one by one. They are the only remaining experts in the contemporary era who rely on observing and studying zombie behavior patterns.

 

    However, the positions of these scholars are different, and the endless debate started when the program started.

 

     "I don't think our future is optimistic..."

 

      "No, no, no, as long as we stay safe inside the giant wall!"

 

      "Where is it safe? Do we have to hide behind a giant wall for the rest of our lives?"

 

      "Our technology is becoming more and more advanced, and one day we will eliminate these monsters, it just takes time!!"

      "There are more and more Hulker over 30 meters tall. Do we still have time to deal with them? They might invade tomorrow! Don't forget that there are monsters even more powerful than Hulker!"

       

        Scholars from the two groups were quarreling with each other until their faces turned red. The host Michael was unable to control the situation for a moment, and a disturbing voice broke the deadlock.

     

        "Screech."

 

       This disturbing sound immediately caused everyone to cover their ears, so they could no longer make any noise. At this time, a young male voice with a lazy and mocking tone spoke.

 

     "Sigh... I don't even know about this kind of monster that is more powerful than Hulker. It's ridiculous that I'm still discussing the future of mankind... and I call myself a scholar..."

 

      Everyone looked aside and saw that the guest who was placed in the corner and had not said a word was actually a young man who looked about 20 years old.

 

      I saw the young man's feet crossed on the table, wearing a hat and T-shirt covering his head, sitting lazily and arrogantly on the sofa. The sound just now was made by him scratching the glass tabletop with his key.

 

      One of the scholars was quite dissatisfied and spoke out.

 

     ""Who are you, young boy? Do you know this kind of monster?"

 

       The young man seemed to find this question ridiculous and said with a calm smile:

      

   That's called   Titan Soldier. He's between 100 and 150 meters tall. His identity is unknown, his whereabouts are unknown, and his position is unknown. He only knows that he won't actively approach human cities, but will attack planes passing through the wasteland... Someone said... zombies It is unknown whether their appearance is necessarily related to them, but according to the news... there are currently 10 Titan soldiers inhabiting North America. Are you saying I don’t know?”

 

       The young man turned over his hat and showed an incomprehensible smile, which shocked the guests.

 

    While everyone was surprised, another scholar also spoke.

 

   "Who are you...? How do you know this monster?..."

 

      The host Michael wanted to introduce it, but was stopped by the boy's gesture.

 

     The young man stood up with a sneer, walked to them and put his hand on one of the scholar guest chairs.

 

     "Who am I? You are not qualified to know yet... But I want to tell you that your ideas are about to become outdated. The world will undergo earth-shaking changes in the near future. By then, we will no longer have to hide from zombies, nor will we have to fight again." Hide behind this ridiculous high wall and even take back our world. When the time comes, you scholars can choose to continue hiding behind the wall in ignorance...or slap yourselves in the face and join."

 

        

 

      

      After the young man finished speaking, he left without hesitation, leaving behind the stunned guests and host. However, this scene has been broadcast, and it is unknown what effect it will have.

 

      Later, the young man came to the tarmac on the top floor of the media building, where a small passenger plane with vertical take-off and landing engines was running and waiting for him.

 

      In front of him there were several men in black with serious expressions holding guns, but only a thin middle-aged man who looked like a butler stepped forward and pointed at the young man who wanted to be angry but did not dare to be angry.

 

     "Master, you showed your face on the show and said those things, aren't you afraid of being targeted by the big shots in Washington City?... Oh my god! I'm going to have a headache!"

 

      The young man seemed to be very familiar with this housekeeper. He put his arm around his shoulder and said with a smile:

 

       "Jia... It's okay, relax~ Not many people know my identity yet. I just want to see what these people who call themselves scholars who usually talk nonsense on the show are like. Even if the big shots in Washington City know my identity, they won't be able to do anything to me, don't worry!

 

      The young man comforted the housekeeper named Jia, turned around and immediately gave serious orders to the man in black.

 

    “ Back to Greenland...our secret laboratory!

 

       The plane took off vertically and headed north in a flash.

       Obviously, this seemingly lazy young man of about 20 years old has a very important real identity. Who is he...?

 

       More importantly, what is he going to do to drastically change the world?

0