Chapter 37 youth in parliament
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Allen was working hard to form a resistance alliance, a meeting was going on in distant Philadelphia.

 

   At the conference venue, delegations from 12 cities including New York City, Washington City, Philadelphia, Boston City, Cincinnati City, Atlanta City, Miami City, Kansas City, Phoenix City, Los Angeles City, Chicago City, and Houston City gathered here. , we routinely discuss countermeasures against zombies.

 

  However, the atmosphere of this regular meeting has always been very bad.

 

    Because it has been so long, no one has any hope of eradicating the zombies. Now the cities are blaming each other for grabbing the remaining resources. Even if they talk about cooperation, they have their own agendas and plots against each other.

 

  There is nothing we can do about it, because all places in North America, except for the 12 cities, are full of zombies and are uninhabitable. And each city has the supplies that each other needs, so they restrain each other.

 

        However, in this heated scene of non-compliance, representatives from three cities watched all this with cold eyes, that is, Washington City, New York City and Houston City, which are in a strong position.

 

        Washington City has missile launch rights, New York City is very rich, and Houston has the Air Force, which makes them want to be in a leadership position without giving up to anyone.

 

        When the quarrels on the scene reached a point where the cities were not giving in to each other, a sudden laughter filled the tense atmosphere, causing everyone to gradually stop quarreling and look suspiciously in the same direction...

 

       At first glance, everyone saw that the laughter was coming from a young man sitting in a corner and wearing an elegant dress. The young man smiled exaggeratedly, which made the city representatives very unhappy, until someone yelled at the young man..

 

      "Why are you laughing? Who are you? Why are you here!"

 

        The young man sneered at the scolding and stood up. He said to everyone with a smile on his handsome face:

 

       "My name is Elliot, and I... just laugh at all of you cities that have no choice but to bite the zombies and survive."

          

        What this young man named Elliot said was very sour. Does it sound familiar。

 

        Yes, he was the one who mocked the academics on the TV show.

 

    The difference is that now he is facing some big shots. These words caused representatives from all the cities to come around and want to teach him a lesson, but I'm afraid they couldn't do it, because immediately several burly men stood in front of Elliot and put on a show. The huge formation makes it impossible for people to get close.

 

       This battle shows that Elliott's identity and background are not simple, or even rich.

 

       This young Elliott's grand battle attracted sharp glances from delegations from the three major cities of Washington, New York and Houston, who all believed that he might be a threat.

 

      " Young man, what do you want?"

 

       Minister Nick, the representative of Washington City, finally couldn't help but asked the young man Elliot in a probing tone.

         

        Eliot stood up calmly and continued to laugh at the delegation:

 

       "Nothing, I just came to see the ugly human nature, refusing to give in for survival, just like dogs snatching meat, it’s really ugly...”

 

        How could all the city representatives be happy to be complained about like this by a young man? One of the representatives asked in reply:

 

        "Young man, Do you have any idea?!"

      

          Eliot seemed to be waiting for someone to ask this question, and his confident eyes turned to sharp answers:

              

       "Of course, what if...we can be stronger and more powerful than them?"

 

        This sentence is very attractive and immediately attracts everyone to look up.

 

        Elliot was not in a hurry to continue, but just watched the representatives from each city having a heated discussion.

 

    "Is it really possible to be more powerful than zombies?..."

 

    "How is it possible?...Is it a lie?..." 

 

    "Is it really possible?!" 

 

     There were whispers at the scene... ..

     

    But at this moment, someone couldn't stand it and spoke coldly to stop him from continuing.

 

      "That's enough young man, get out of here."

 

        Following these words, more than a dozen armed military personnel filed in with guns aimed at Elliot and his group. The person who issued the expulsion order was none other than Minister Nick, the representative of Washington City.

 

        However, although Elliot was pointed at a bunch of guns, he remained calm, as if he believed that these people could not shoot him.

 

      Minister Nick is a military officer in Washington City and the chairman of this meeting. He knows that this young man's instigation must be stopped.

 

       "Young man, don't lie, there's no way a human can be stronger than a zombie... let alone a Titan Soldier.

 

       When the word Titan Soldier was mentioned, everyone stopped talking, as if it was a taboo... 

 

       Elliot looked at Minister Nick's unwelcome attitude and didn't bother much. He smiled calmly and turned away with the bodyguard, saying:

 

   It's boring... Originally, I was going to tell you good news... Forget it, you don't believe it... just wait and see.

 

     Elliot was about to leave, but he seemed to think of something to tell Minister Nick and paused.

 

     "By the way, Minister Nick, next time you'd better not ask your men to point guns at me...otherwise your commander will be very unhappy if he finds out, remember this!"

 

     Elliot said and left. All the city delegations suddenly fell into a state of astonishment and frantically discussed the message that the young man named Elliott had just brought. Only Minister Nick heard this and looked at the representatives of New York City and Houston City with a very solemn face... . ..

 

    "This young man may threaten our status in the future," Minister Nick thought deeply...

___________________________

      In a large, deserted indoor sports stadium outside Atlanta, although the doors and windows are closed, it seems silent, but in fact a trial is quietly unfolding.

 

     

" "I really want to cry..."

 

 "Oh my God! It's so difficult!"

 

   Waves of wailing calls for recruitment continued…

 

    what happened?

   

    What kind of trial is this?.........................

0