It & They
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Violet flowers in the mountain fought against the wind.
Currently emerging light flashes upon hectares of happy Chinese Silver Grass.
Extracting away the nectar with the wings of darkness, finding another lucky substance.
Between the slope, a figure was laying front face on the weeds itself.
Beside it were a single tree shadowing the individual by its budding fluffy leaves, Dawn Redwood.
Having a closer look, no movement is one way to tell a corpse yet a voice so silent, it might kill anyone "Huff."

Antennae signaled danger; Depart!
Then within seconds a lunge went towards you, cutting your wings as it stared emptily at your uncontrolled fall.
"Moth in dawn, aargh" as said in dried deep voice, using left arm sheathing the rusted blade away by the waist.
It tried lifting with right arm, but it was not responding to its order as if it was dead.
Using the opposite was not an option, the energy was used.
Thereafter, grunted noise followed, and so is stumbling to the west front face towards damp dirt.
Lifting the body with both arm results in a kneeling position where the right foot is trying to stand.
The body was shaking furiously from the foot till the head, it couldn't keep up and so the stranger failed in its attempt.

Eyes closed; an echo fierce resounded.
"Move mydifir! Even if an arrow pierces your heart, as long as you still breath, you must execute the traitourous!"
*Thump....* Remaining flesh was sunken to output more power.
*Thump..Thump..* Blood was pumping towards left and right.
*ThumpThumpThump!* Exhilaration of adrenaline!
"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Flee away are thousand long tailed and hundreds of scurrying flightless birds of various oranges, blues and pinks.
It stood up strongly but next thing got hit in the head by the branch.
Sharp unmoved iris, facing the sky with dark bump on the head, bleeding profusely, slowly going down the slope.

*Chirp Chirp* *Shuuooosh*
Some hatchling woke up from howl of wind but was later snuggled by its mother to calm it down.
During it, within its eye-socket flashed upon a skinny flat individual yawning beneath the ever-crumbling makeshift shed.
None of her business, for its time to hunt for large fast-moving wrigglers!
Taking a step, jumping sharp towards ground below enough to bear open its massive feathers *Whooosh*.
Attracted, it still took a glimpse as a small looking dot entered the yawning person.
Soon it floats away from "Gok kok GOHHHH!" Where they suddenly woke up grabbing their neck with both hands.
It didn't work so they took one of their arms and punched their chest resulting in spew of saliva and *bzzt* turns quieter away.

"Damn bee-nyee" was an annoyed tone.
Steadily in an upright position, having unkempt white T-shirt & pants that had small to big holes by the armpit, knee and the back.
They proceeded to stretch both arms & legs far beyond human capability ending in few *Moan*.
"Let’s look for replacement, either stealing or treasure hunting nya-Ha! Ha! Ha!" Placing those left hand near the mouth like a scumbag.
However, now is not the occasion ya fool *Growl*
Clenched both arms near their stomach, "E..gh. but first, lets.."
Headed onto a destination that took ten minutes, eventually caught on dirt cookies on flat earth which was dug around neatly.
No drop of tears mudded its texture, *Sigh of relief* However recalling it from the past shuddered their body.
*Bite, Munch-Munch* Eventually, storing away some leftover inside headwear and taking a hidden path.

"Wonder why, rarely do I meet strangers." *Pieeeeeeeeech*
As they tried to mimicking birds whistle only came screeching noise.
After a while, beside them were a tall tree full of fern like structure and...
"What is that smudged thing on the slope?" It was full of red liquid.
Awed as well as confused; Something hit their bottom foot.
Froze in place for they remembered a saying from many-many onlookers.
"Death will arrive, in unsuspected area." The heaviness is felt below.
Atlas "I am prepared, for no one will care." Smiled with closed eyes.
A few minutes passed and their same body part is getting squished.

Their composure broke "Ouch, OUch, OUCh OUCH!" Trying their best to lift it.
In the darkness a figure sat to the ground as no movement were made nor heard.

Using enough effort did they falter back softly.
Banged behind causing not bump aside from a void at the back of its head.

Patting away some dirt, there is a vertical bloodied structure in front of them.
It ignored discomfort yet sense a blob of some kind, 'Must be weak'.

From the top are two separate box shaped bamboo and the bottom is a dragon head?
'Stutter are they for wind keeps passing towards pockets of empty space.'

'What is this? A new form of defected being...' *Sigh regrettingly* 'I should show my care.'
... *Frown* An energy of 'Martyrdom in return of disgraced along with pitied on?'

Kneeling closer, there's three holes with blood coming out of them especially stained on the forehead.
Hidden beneath the shadow, with eyes that was currently piercing at them, ready its knuckles to tear them apart.

Until a gush of wind from above trailed passed through and slowed to a crawl by the tree.
*Sniffs-* of dull earth spreading in its vicinity.

Slowly was it opening its mouth, "Fu-"
They intuitionally jumped only to slip again for...

...Grabbed their ankle firmly, with its right arm continuing "-ouoi"
Unable to stand so tried pincing back in hurry, 'Was this a stiff corpse?'

"-oia-" It turned around and looked at them as red liquid dripped out at bottom most hole.
'Where is that yellow flynet, why did our balds slack off in this day and age!', weakened were their dao(heart).

It crawled, weep for each hole of left *Cough* & right eventually on top of them.
*Sobs lying on the floor* as their clothes were now covered in murder.

Its left arm stretched further near their head as mask that had full on crimson. *Coughs blood*
Splattered did their vision closed and their body finally stops moving.

Rummaging inside, touching somewhat fur like...
*Twitched* an uncomfortable look was produced.

Until a rough texture similar like its plated hand did it pulled out in dozens.
Beneath their back swayed, furiously on its own.

It brought near its bottom hole then *Crunch* *Crumble* *Gulp*
... .

End note: Difficult writing this, had so many laughs.

0