Chapter 5: The Part It Gets Lewd
369 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When nothing immediately happened, I thought it wasn't going to work and I was going to have to deal with my body as it was for the rest of my life. The room was quiet as the seconds passed and the anticipation nearly boiled over into panic.

It started slowly; at first it was a pleasant warmth like coming inside from a blizzard to sit by a cozy fireplace. Then there were small changes that I wouldn't have noticed if I weren't actively looking for them, like my body hair disappearing and my skin becoming smoother. 

I ran my hands along my arms in disbelief which quickly turned to elation; as I did, I saw my hands slim slightly, and a glance at my legs showed similar results. 

Something was happening to my face, but without a mirror I could only imagine how beautiful I must've looked. I brushed a stray lock of my growing hair out of my eyes and rubbed my chin to find my ever-present stubble absent. I giggled a bit in my excitement and my voice cracked, then morphed into an enticing contralto.

Next was the less enjoyable, but still incredibly validating, restructuring of my bones. It wasn't painful per se, but there was a bizarre pressure wherever they shifted and the occasional wet popping sounds it made were a tad gross. 

Thankfully that didn't last long and I now looked like a femboy, which gave me some strange feelings, but any train of thought regarding that was demolished as the transformation turned into high gear. 

Small bumps slowly formed on my chest and I looked at my friends nervously. “Uhhh, I wanna see this part, I'll go to the bathroom,” I blushed and began to leave.

“Y-you wanted me to record this right?” Jesse asked hesitantly. 

“Umm, yeah, but… are you two okay with me just like…?” I mimed taking my gradually tenting shirt off. 

“Yeah, definitely,” Robin nodded, enthralled by my budding chest. 

“Fuck it,” I said and tore my top off, revealing two modest but shapely breasts. 

I just stared in disbelief for a moment before poking at a puffy nipple and shuddering in pleasure. With my smile growing ever larger, I gave my tits a little squeeze, confirming to me that playing with your own boobs is both incredibly affirming and fun as fuck.

There was no way of hiding that I was getting turned on by all this as I began to harden. I gave my audience a questioning look and hoped I wouldn't have to spell out what I wanted to do.

“Chloe, you're sweet for your concern, but we're past the point of being platonic friends. Do whatever you're comfortable doing,” Robin assured me with a cheeky grin.

“Yeah, this is hot as fuck, Chloe, go for it,” Jesse agreed enthusiastically. 

I'd never considered myself to be an exhibitionist or even really into that kind of thing, but fully grasping and massaging my boobs as they finished filling out to large handfuls was among the sexiest things to ever happen to me.

There were two strange pulling sensations at my groin and with some hesitation I pulled off my pants and underwear revealing not only my genitals, but my ass and hips that had expanded at some point as well. At a glance I didn't notice any other changes, it was the same equipment I'd always had, but then my sack began to recede and with a slowly deepening crease formed along.

It didn't take long for my balls to transform fully into a vagina. I gave it a disbelieving poke and a moan escaped my lips. I tried going deeper and my legs buckled in pleasure, barely managing to catch myself on the couch to stop myself from dropping to my knees.

Reeling from the intensity of that, it took me a minute to realize the transformation had finished. I took stock of my new body. I hadn't expected to keep my dick, but with all the other changes I realized that I actually rather liked it. 

“Fucking hell,” I panted with a wide smile.

“Wow… like… wow,” Jesse gawked.

“Is it weird I found that really hot?” Robin asked.

“No, well, maybe but who cares?” Jesse said.

“Hey, so uhh, you two wanna have sex?” Robin asked.

“Fuck yes,” I enthused.

“Let's do it!” Jesse agreed.

Wasting no time Robin got on her knees in front of me and softly stroked my labia with one hand and my dick with the other. 

Jesse pulled me close and we kissed. It started slowly and was almost chaste, only a series of soft pecks. He gently grabbed one of my boobs and massaged it. He slipped his tongue past my lips and we began making out in earnest. 

Robin had a similar idea and gave the tip of my dick a long lick. She continued to tease my vagina and briefly slipped a finger just inside my entrance before pulling it back out.

I wordlessly moaned into Jesse's mouth and felt like I might burst right there, but Robin stopped her teasing just long enough for me to regain control.

“You're so sensitive,” Jesse purred. “We've barely started and you're already on the edge!”

“Let's take this to the bedroom before Chloe gets too excited,” Robin smirked. 

When we got there Jesse ordered me to lay down which I did without hesitation. Robin crawled up next to me and played with my tits as Jesse straddled me, then rubbed his cock against mine.

“I want to fuck you, Chloe,” he murmured in a husky voice.

“Please?!” I flustered. 

“Why don't we tease her a bit first?” Robin purred.

“Delightfully devilish, Robin,” Jesse said glibly.

“Did you seriously just–” I started but was interrupted when Jesse suddenly grabbed my dick and rubbed it with one hand and with the other lined up his own against my lower lips. 

He ran his cock along my folds and I about lost my mind in anticipation. He was so close, but refused to give it to me. 

“What are you waiting for?” I panted.

“Just savoring the moment,” he grinned. “Don't want to rush.”

“Maybe if you ask nicely he'll fuck you like a good girl,” Robin smirked.

I tried to move myself enough to penetrate myself, but Robin held me down leaving me a needy wet mess until I caved and started begging.

“Just fuck me already, please!”

 “Well how can I say no to that?” he said.

Jesse took his time slipping his hard length inside as it pushed further and further in I writhed on the bed in this new kind of pleasure. The sensation of being so thoroughly filled was blissful beyond description. 

Robin chose that moment to pull out of our kiss, then got up on the bed and threw a leg over my face, leaving her soaking wet cunt right over my face. I could just make out Robin and Jesse leaning in to each other and started making out before my entire field of view went dark as Robin lowered herself on my face. I didn't need to be asked to start pleasuring her with my tongue.

“Tap out if you need to breathe,” Robin cooed.

Giving her an enthusiastic thumbs up I  got to work. I considered going slow to get a bit of payback, but I didn’t really have the patience for it and went straight in trying some advanced techniques I'd read about. To my satisfaction Robin gave out a breathy groan of pleasure. Before long my tongue started to ache so I went back to dutifully lapping at her as best I could. 

Meanwhile Jesse started pushing in and out while jerking off my girldick. Every time he rammed himself into me I was hit with waves of incredible ecstasy unlike anything else I’d experienced. I was in pure heaven.

“I'm going to cum!” Robin moaned.

“Me too,” Jesse grunted between thrusts.

Jesse's thrusts became frantic and Robin's pussy clenched around my tongue and I felt every detail of her orgasm until Jesse made one last push and filled me with his hot seed. I came instantly and everything disappeared into a sea of rapturous bliss.

Robin and Jesse flopped down to either side of me as I occasionally twitched in the after waves of my orgasm. For minutes there was nothing but our heavy breathing as we all caught our breath. 

“That was amazing,” I managed after a time.

“Jesse, did you come inside her?” Robin asked.

“Oh fuuuuck…” Jesse groaned.

“I'll get a morning after pill after I can move again,” I said.

“I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight,” he sighed.

“It'll probably be fine. Not that I'm opposed to having your kids at some point, but I'm not ready to be gender-bred.”

There was a brief stunned silence before we all burst out into laughter. 

“That was fucking awful, Chloe,” Jesse cackled.

“You're such a dork!” Robin giggled.

“I love you too!” I laughed.

“Love y'all,” Jesse agreed. 

“Love both of you too!” Robin smiled.

-Several Months Later-

Thankfully, I hadn't gotten pregnant and we invested in birth control pills and lots of condoms after that scare. We'd discussed the possibility of intentionally having kids some time down the line, but for the time being we were happy to not have to worry about it any time soon.

Our little poly relationship had some growing pains when it came time to deal with Jesse and Robin's families. It wasn't easy, but in the end we eventually convinced everyone who they cared about to tell the truth about them switching bodies. 

Santa had apparently pulled some strings and sorted out the legal side of things for us and we were happily able to continue our lives in our newfound peace. 

-The End-

Like this story and want to read more like this? Support me by buying the pdf at https://brieischeese.itch.io/gender-swaps-and-gingerbread-18 Even if you don't please follow, comment, and like this story and me. Any and all support helps!

My next story is available now! It's called Hard-Boiled Egg and it's an urban fantasy noir set in Great Depression era New York where magical beings live in the open. Buy it at https://brieischeese.itch.io/hard-boiled-egg  or as part of the STWL: Spring Cleaning bundle at https://itch.io/b/2360/secret-trans-writing-lair-presents-spring-cleaning

Follow me on on the socials for my thoughts and only the finest memes.
https://bsky.app/profile/brieischeese.bsky.social
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/brieischeese42

25