Lucy
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jake has an eyebrow raised as he takes a long sip from his "One Shot" mug. Vaggie walks into the room.

"Seems like she's Nanty Narking..." Jake mumbles with sarcasm. 

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working." Charlie mutters. "Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay, if I do this, it's going to be-" She gasps. "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" She gasps again.

"Yikes." Angel is disturbed.

Charlie grabs some red string and attaches it to a piece of paper. "Come on, come on, come on, come on."

"Charlie?" Vaggie calls out. "Sweetie? You, uh, you good?"

Charlie looks back with sleep-depravity, and an insane look in her eyes that red veins are in her sclera. "Nope!" No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." She crushes a paper with her hand. "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come." She turns into her demonic form and laughs manically before turning back to normal. "And at this rate--"

"Maybe it's time-"

"NO."

"-to ask-"

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face, holding her cheeks desperately.  "DON'T SAY IT."

"-your dad." Vaggie says it.

Charlie groans, know what this means for her. Jake looks over, intrigued. 

Vaggie continues. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get."

"He let the extermination happen to begin with." Charlie starts. "They just had a meeting and said, 'Go ahead and kill everyone'" She gasps. "Wait, that's it!"

"Kill everyone?" 

"I can get behind that." Jake sips from his mug.

"No!" Charlie quickly says. "He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" 

Jake chokes on his drink for a few seconds.

"Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie asks.

"Well, yeah with Afam, he was an asshole." Charlie says.

Jake coughs a little and speaks in a strained voice. "Yeah, he was."

Charlie points in agreement with Jake. "But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen."

Charlie gets her phone out and scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts she has Egg Boiz 1,2, and 3, there's even Jake. She finds her dad and her thumb lingers over the call button.

"What's the holdup?" Husk calls out. "You got daddy issues?"

"No, we just have never been close." Charlie states. "After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something."

Husk was aware that this is just an excuse that Charlie does have issues with her dad, and he turns to the others. "Daddy Issues."

"Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." Angel smirks.

Niffty holds a knife in her hands. "The ultimate bad boy." She laughs like a gremlin with excitement, Angel takes her knife away without her noticing. "I bet he's scary."

Jake smirks as his black forked tongue flicks out for a second.

Over at Lucifer's home, he stands hunched over a desk making something as he snarls.

"That's it... Almost there..." Lucifer mutters, there are stacks of rubber ducks in boxes and tubs behind him. "Now presenting..." he turns around and holds up a duck. "The magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck." The duck back flips. "Haha! That spits fire!" The duck shoots fire from its mouth. "Hoo hoo hoo! Hold the applause please, okay. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh god, who am I kidding? This sucks!"

Lucifer throws the rubber duck at his family portrait and looks sad

Lucifer throws the rubber duck at his family portrait and looks sad. Suddenly his ringtone plays, he picks up his phone, and was shocked who was calling him.

"Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling?! OH! uhm, uh,-" Lucifer starts practicing greeting his daughter. "-uh hello, Charlie. He-ey, hey, hey Char-Char. No, no! That's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years. Yes, that has to be perfect." He takes a deep breath before he picks up the phone. "Hey~ Bitch!"

Intercut conversation between Lucifer and Charlie during the phone call from the hotel to his house.

"Hi, Dad." Charlie greets.

"Hey! How are you? Oh ho ho. Where-where are you these days?"

"You know where I am Dad." Charlie says in slight annoyance. "I've told you before."

Lucifer looks at a duck in his hand. "You have? Oh, yeah, uh, well, you know, I um uh-"

"I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?"

Lucifer sets down the duck and grabs his cane, twirls it, then walks towards the middle of his room. "No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot. You know, I've been really busy, you know, with, um, important things." He kicks a rubber duck.

Charlie looks towards Angel and Sir Pentious. "Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?"

"We have a commercial?" Jake asks as he sets his coffee mug down. "...What'sssss a commercial?"

Lucifer picks up another duck. "Oh, sadly, I missed it. Heh heh." He sets the duck down. "You know Ihaven't been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain." He makes silly noises. "But hey! A hotel, fun."

Charlie sighs. "Listen, Dad, I've got... kind of a big ask."

Lucifer coughs on some of his tea, and sets it down. "Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking."

"I need to speak to Heaven." Charlie says with determination. "Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top."

Jake leans over to Husk. "Honestly, I think she's an Asinego for trying this."

Husk glances at Jake. "A what?"

"Oh no!" Lucifer replies to Charlie. "No- no, no, no. Charlie, no, no, no. That's, uh hah, no."

Charlie grows frustrated. "Look, Dad." She calms down slightly. "I don't ask you for much. I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done." Vaggie holds onto her free hand. "And I... need you. I need your help.

"I don't know, Charlie." Lucifer stammers. 

Charlie grips her phone tightly. "Please, just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad."

"wait, you're inviting me over?! Absolutely! Oh, I'll bet there in an hour." Lucifer hangs up. "My daughter wants to see me~" He points at a rubber duck. "Take that, depression!"

Back at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Lucifer's arrival

Back at the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Lucifer's arrival.

"Well, we have an hour until he gets here." Charlie puts her phone away.

"Okay, people!" Vaggie shouts and everyone, but Husk spills coffee over himself, Niffty collapses on the floor and Jake doesn't seem to care. "Lucifer is one his way. So we are going to get this place presentable, and we are all going to make an amazing impression! Vamonos!"

Everyone scatters to get the place tidy and ready for Lucifer. Sir Pentious and Niffty bake cookies, then Niffty starts sweeping and Husk is cleaning up. Jake reaches behind the bar counter and pulls out a bottle of booze and starts to down it. Vaggie walks up and snatches the bottle from Jake and puts a broom in his hands. Jake stares at the broom in his hands, before loudly hisses at Vaggie.

Alastor walks in and watches Razzle and Dazzle putting up a "Wellcum Daddy" banner up. Angel puts on some makeup before closing the mirror, revealing to be Niffty staring creepily at him, making Angel recoil back in surprise.

Everything is prepare an hour later and Charlie takes a deep breath as she stands in front of the hotel doors. "Okay everyone, it's showtime!"

Jake rubs his mustache a little.

Charlie opens the door, revealing to be Luccifer, excited to see his daughter.

"Charlie!" Lucifer excitedly cries out.

"Hey, Da-" Charlie doesn't get to finish because Lucifer hugs her really tight like a bear. Unbeknownst to them, Alastor was right behind them, with a wicked smile strained and left eye twitching in anger when Alastor saw Lucifer. 

"OH it's so good to see you. Haha!" Lucifer laughs.

"It's uh-" Charlie speaks in a strained voice. "-doog to see you too, Dad.

Lucifer lets go of Charlie to give her a breather.

Charlie clears her throat. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

Two Egg Boiz pop some party poppers as a warm welcome. Keekee curls up to Lucifer and rubs her face against his legs. Lucifer notices her and goes all enchanted by her cuteness. He kneels down and rubs the cat's head.

"Oh. Hewwo Keekee!" Razzle and Dazzle fly by and Lucifer greets them. "Razzle, Dazzle, oh-" He makes endearing noises. "-look how much you haven't grown.  Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girle?" He speaks in a very deep ominous threatening tone. "You better be." He snickers. "Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yah uh huh... it's got a lot of character!"

Lucifer finds the bat at the corner and was immediately repulsed by it. "OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!"

Alastor reappears from the frog and in front of Angel Dust. "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think?"

Lucifer looks at Alastor in suspicion, then points his cane at him. "And you are?"

Alastor reappears behind Lucifer, catching his attention. "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure." He shakes Lucifer's cane and wipes his hand in somewhat hidden disgust. "It's nice to finally put a face to the name." He indicates Lucifer's small height. "You are much shorter in real life."

Alastor then makes a hand gesture indicating the height difference between the Morningstars as Charlie walks over.

"Who is this?" Lucifer questions. "Who is this nut? Are you the bellhop?"

"Aha!" Alastor laughs. "No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast."

"Hmmm, nope! I guess that's why Charlie called it the Has-been Hotel, haha."

"Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea."

"Haha. Well, it's not very clever."

"Ha ha!" Alastor laughs in strain. "Fuck you."

Charlie gets between the two. "Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastor and Jake, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much."

"Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfill her bizarre requests." Alastor places a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Lucifer is grumpy that Alastor is winning over Charlie more than he is, which makes him very angry to the point where he growls in frustration.

Charlie smiles at Alastor. "Oh, thank you, Alastor."

"Quite an impressive young lady. We're all very proud of her.

Lucifer walks between them before pointing his stick to the others at the table. "Ahem, Charlie! Hear, ehehe, why don't you introduce my yo your OTHER friends?"

Angel Dust tries to get a cookie from Sir Pentious, but he doesn't want Angel touching the cookies without Lucifer trying them. So he hides them by slamming on top of the cookies.

"Oh, yes, of course." Charlie grabs Vaggie and brings her over. "This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend."

Lucifer smiles. "Oh my golly! You like girls? So do I! We have so much in common! You put her there Maggie. Hey!" He hugs Vaggie. "Oh yeah. She's so pretty."

Vaggie separates from Lucifer. "Lovely to meet you, uh, sor."

Charlie then motions to Sir Pentious and Angel Dust. "And this is Sir Pentious and Angel Dust, our guests!"

Pentious hears his name being called and stands at attention, making a salute to the king. "You Majesty!" He calls down onto the cookies right before Angel can take on.

Angel then wakes to Lucifer. "Heya short king-"

Charlie motions to Husk. "Husk is our bartender." She then points to Jake. "That is-"

"Jakey!" Lucifer walks over to Jake and puts an arm around him. "I haven't seen you in a while my friend, how come you haven't called?"

Jake just looks away, with an annoyed expression. "Hello, Lucy."

Lucifer gives an annoyed chuckle. "Heheh, I told you not to call me that!"

"And I only gotten one of these fandangle phone recently." Jake holds up his phone.

"Oh... Then who have I been texting?" Lucifer mutters, then smiles up at Jake. "Well, you should have written a letter."

"Wait, Dad, you know Jake?" Charlie asks.

Lucifer smiles and brings Jake into a side hug. "Why yes, of course. Me and Jake go way back."

Jake deadpans. "I had a few drinks with your father like a hundred years ago, and he thinks we're friends because of that."

"Well, we are!" Lucifer nods, then studies Jake. "I do have to say Jake, you kinda changed since I last saw you." 

Lucifer holds up a photo of Jake, with his old outfit. In the photo Jake as a devious smile as he holds up a revolver in one hand and a red knife in the other. A cigar hangs from the corner of his mouth as his eyes shine a dangerous glint. 

Lucifer then looks at the current Jake with the red coat and hat, an unhappy frown, and a dull glint in his eyes. 

"You gotten... old and depressed." Lucifer mutters.

Jake rolls his eyes. "I was like 58 when I died, so..."

"That's not what I met, Jakey."

Jake glares at Lucifer. "Don't call me that."

Charlie nervously chuckles and then holds up Niffty. "This is Niffy, she's our housekeeper.

Niffty shoots onto Lucifer's coats. "Hello. I clean." She laughs.

Suddenly the chandelier falls and produces a huge amount of dusk which makes everyone cough. Lucifer and Alastor were at the chandelier when Lucifer knows Alastor did that on purpose.

Lucifer laughs. "Alright then."

Lucifer snaps his fingers and Jake is suddenly sitting at a piano, and with one swing of his own stick, the fallen chandelier disappears and he starts to sing the song, Hell's Greatest Dad to Charlie. Jake shrugs his shoulders and starts to play the piano.

"♫ Looks like you could use some help. From the big boss of Hell himself. Check your daddy's glowing reviews on Yelp! ♫"

Lucifer puppets appear and sing. "♫'five stars!' 'Flawless!' 'Greater than great!' ♫"

Lucifer then continues to sing. "♫ With a punch of a pentagram. A wap! Bam! Boom! Alakazam! Usually I charge a sacrificial lamb. But you get the family rate!♫"

Lucifer and Charlie sing together. "♫'Thanks Dad!' ♫"

"♫Who needs a busboy now that you've got the chef? ♫"

A chorus of Lucifer lookalikes sing. "♫ Wa-ah-oh. ♫"

"♫ Michelin tasting menu free à la carte. I'll rig the fame for you because I'm the ref! Champange fountains, caviar mountains, that's just a start! ♫"

Alastor then sings. "♫ Who's been here since day one? Who's been faithful as a nun? Makes you chuckle with an old-timey pun? Your executive producer!"

"That's true." Charlie says.

"♫ I'm your guy! Your day to day. Your chum, your steadfast hotelier. Remember when I fixed that clog today? ♫"

Alastor pulls Niffty out of a toilet to demonstrate. Which she hugs Alastor. "I was stuck, thank you sir!"

"Oh you!" Charlie smiles.

Alastor continues to sing. "♫ I'm truly honored that we've built such a bond."

"Awwww!"

"♫ You're like the child that I wish I had. ♫"

"Uh, what?" Lucifer questions in confusion. 

"♫ I care for you like a daughter I spawned. ♫"

"Hold on now!"

Alastor gives Lucifer a large smile. "♫ It's a little funny! You could almost call me DAAAAAAAAD! ♫"

Angered, Lucifer plays a golden fiddle aggressively as he gets closer to Alastor. Suddenly Alastor appears at the Piano Jake was play, with the snake now playing a violin behind him. Alastor plays the piano aggressively. 

Lucifer then plays an accordion horribly out of tune with the song, making Alastor and Jake stop playing their instruments. Then Jake goes back to playing the piano and the song resumes.

Alastor Sings. "♫They say when you're looking for assistance. It's smart to pick the path with least resistance! ♫"

Lucifer then sings. "♫ Others say that in your needy hour. There's no substitute for pure angelic power. Who just happens to also be your blood! ♫"

"♫ Sadly there are times a birth parent is a dud. They say the family you choose Is better! ♫"

"♫ What a bunch of losers! ♫" Lucifer sings.

" ♫ Can you but out of my song? ♫" Alastor sings.

"♫ Your song?!? I started it! ♫"

"♫ I'm signing it! I'll finish it! ♫"

" ♫ Oh you tacky piece of-! ♫"

Right before Lucifer and Alastor could get at each other's throats to kill, the front door opens, and Mimzy butts into the sing, making Jake suddenly stop playing.

" ♫ It's me!  Yes it's me! ♫" Mizzy sings. "♫ I know you were all waiting for me! I'm here! What a gas! Took a while but I'm present at last! It's me! It's me! Mimzy! ♫"

As the song ends, everyone in the hotel are perplexed of their new house guest in the front. None of them spoke until Lucifer breaks the ice with a question.

"Who?"

Mizzy puts her hands on her hips. "Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawkin'? Is it, cuz I'm adorable?"

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawkin'? Is it, cuz I'm adorable?"

"Mimzy!" Alastor happily smiles as he walks over to her.

"Alastor!" Mimzy smiles as she walks towards the deer demon. "Alastoooorr, sweetie, doll-face! So good to see you. How you been? Good? Good."

The two hug.

Mizmy spokes Jake in the back. "And don't think I haven'y forgot about you Jakey, come give Mimzy a hug." She walks over to him.

Jake glares at Mimzy and his tail rattles. She stops and turns around. 

"Listen, I was in the neighborhood." Mimzy starts. "I heard you and Jake were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop in, say hi! For old times sake."

"Of course, sweetheart!" Alastor gives a happy smile. "Everyone is welcome here."

Charlie walks over to Mimzy and Alastor. "Oh, how nice! So you two and Jake know each other?"

Mimzy puts an arm around Alastor. "Oh, yeah. Me and Alastor go way back, ran in the same circles when we were alive." She leans on Charlie. "You know, this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor. then keep up with me on the dance floor."

"Oh, quite a talent, this gal." Alastor says. "Ho, ho, you should have seen her in her heyday."

Mimzy gets a little angry as she points at Alastor. "Hey, watch it tall, dark and creepy. I'm still in my prime!" Mimzy then slides over to Jake. "And this brooding snake used to hang out with Alastor all the time a few decades ago, they were best buds. And in my life, I knew his sisters and brothers great grand children."

Jake crosses his arms. "He wasn't my real brother."

Mimzy grabs Jake's ear and pulls on it. "You know your sister's been whining that you haven't seen her in nearly 60 years. You should go see her."

Jake pushes Mimzy away. 

"If ssssshe wasn't such a Skilamalink every time I visited her, maybe I sssssee her more." Jake hisses.

Mimzy stares at Jake for a few seconds. "Aren't you the same way, Jakey?"

Jake just rolls his eyes. "And she's weirdly... handsy..." He shivers for a second.

"I didn't know you had a brother and sister?" Charlie states.

"It's not an important thing to bring up." Jake states as his tail rattles and his tongue flicks out for a second.

Mimzy then spots Lucifer in the open, and was immediately infuriated with the sight of the King of Hell. "Oh, oh my stars." She gasps. "Is that Lucifer? Move!" She pushes Sir Pentious, who was admiring the King of Hell, out of the way. "Pleased to meetcha, Your Highness." She then whispers to Alastor. "Alastor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company."

Lucifer gives a forced smile. "Charmed, I'm sure."

Alastor steps over to them. "As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie, Jake and I have a your to continue."

Jake sighs and crosses his arms as he walks over.

Lucifer grabs his daughter by the arms before dragging her in front of him. "I'm sure Charlie can handle showing me around."

Alastor appears in front of the two. "Nonsense!" He grabs Charlie and drags her forward. "We started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together."

Jake pinches the bridge of his nose. "Thissss is giving me a headache."

"Right, Charlie?"

"Oh, right." Charlie then leads on with Vaggie, Jake and Lucifer following behind, Alastor turns to Mimzy.

"Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it." Alastor walks off.

Mimzy turns to everyone else, which they're at the bar. She walks up to them. "So, where can a girl get a drink around here?"

Husk groans in irritation as he cleans a glass. Mimzy takes a seat and notices the cat demon.

"My, my, is that Husker?" Husk turns to the girl. "Alastor still has you slinging hooch for him, I see." Mimzy chuckles. "Classic! How ya been, fur-ball?"

"Good! Until five minutes ago." Husk frowns at Mimzy.

"Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me. You might hurt my feelins." Mimzy giggles. 

While Husker gets a drink for Mimzy, she turns to Niffty who was looking for bugs that were scattering on the floor.

"Hey, Niffty, whatcha' been up to, girlie?"

"Fighting bugs." Niffty informs.

"And uh, how's that going for you?"

Niffty turns to one of the bug she sees. "They're winning,-" She sadistically pulls out a large knife with a insane smile. "-but not for long."

"Uh huh..." A glass is given to Mimzy. "Thanks, pussy cat."

"Oh, fuck you." Husk leaves the bar.

Angel Dust and Sir Pentious walk up to the bar.

"So uh, you and Alastor are like, what? Friends?" Angel asks, then mutters to himself. "Though I noticed Jake didn't like you."

Mimzy winks at Angel. "Well, that's your word, not mine, but I think it fits. Why so surprised?"

"Well, just didn't know he had any of those. I can hardly tell if he and Jake are even friends. He's been here a while and is still a big, creepy mystery. What's his deal?"

Mimay begins her tale by making a short flashback story of how Alastor came to be. In the Dark Age of the Industrial Revolution, a shadowy demons is seen holding a drink, which Alastor Takes out of his hand, in the next scene, Demons are seen dismissing him as another sinner. But then, in a dark alley, an unarmed Overlord is cornered by a sinister-looking Alastor, before it cuts to a female overload, presumably Alastor's next victim.

"Well, you probably heard the stories." Mimzy starts. "He appeared in Hell suddenly, making a splash quicker than anyone had seen. At first, people wanted to dismiss him, but soon, Overlords started going missing, and not small ones neither. We're talking heavy. Hitters."

Then we see Alastor sit in front of a smirking Jake, who spins the cylinder of his revolver as he throws several pieces of paper in front of Alastor. Alastor growls a large smile as he picks up the papers. Then One by one, more Overlord Demons disappear, leaving only Alastor to reign supreme over all the others. Then, a radio tower sends neon green signal waves all over hell.

"And how did Alastor manage to find them, well one certain snake Overlord knew their every move. No one knew what happened to the Overlords, until these strange radio broadcasts started going out. All you could hear were screams. Every time an Overlord went missing, there'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast! That's when Alastor revealed himself as the radio demon, and anyone that would mess with him..." Mimzy chuckles. "Well, let's just say, his broadcast never lacked new voices."

The flashback story ends to the present where Mimzy was concluding her tale of Alastor before getting back to being nonchalant about him.

"That's the story most people know, but underneath it all... he's a total sweetie! Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye and he becomes a kitten!"

Angel and Sir Pentious were spooked by Alastor's dark history in hell while Mimzy doesn't seemed bothered by their disturbance.

"Sot with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while." Mimzy raises her glass. "Can I get another one of these?" She realizes that Husk is nowhere in the bar or in the lobby, much to her annoyance. "Oh what the fruck!"

In another part of the Hotel, Charlie is showing her father about the interiors of the hotel.

"So, once we get proof that redemption is possible, this whole hotel will be full of demons wanting to check out into heaven! We just need a little time to prove it! The sharing circles haven't been working as fast as I hoped."

While Charlie was in the middle of explaining everything to her father, Husk calls his owner from out of nowhere."

"Hey, boss. Can I have a word?"

Alastor stops and twists his head 180 degrees to have his face turn to Husk, before his body rotates. "What is it?"

"You and I both know Mimzy only shows up when she needs something. That bitch is trouble, and who knows what kind of demon she fucked with to come running to you this time?"

"It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker. Who in their right mind would cross me?"

"I mean, you've been gone a while, and it's not like anybody knows why."

"They don't need to know, and don't you worry your fuzzy head about it." Alastor rubs Husk's ears which angers him.

Husk growls. "You may own my soul, but I ain't your fucking pet!"

Alastor chuckles. "But you are! Hahah!" He turns around to join back with the tour."

Husk then whispers. "But take for someone who's also on a leash."

Alastor immediately halts after hearing this, his eyes turn into radio dials. The lights in the hallway flickered from his anger rising. Slowly, Alastor looks over his shoulder to Husk.

"Aha, what did you say?"

Before Husk could response, a green chain pulls his neck before he's forced down. The demon realizes what he's done and tries to come up with an excuse.

"Nothing! I, uhm..." Husk didn't know how to respond as Alastor slowly approaches him with the green chain twirling from his mic-stick. The more he steps closer, the lights flicker on and off from his anger.

"If you every day that again, I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams for every other disrespectful wretch who dares to question me!" 

Alastor's treat makes Husk shiver in fear when he realizes he had crossed too far with him.

Suddenly a click is heard and Alastor's eyes widen slightly.

"That's enough, Alastor." Jake calls out in an annoyed tone.

Alastor glances back to see Jake aiming his revolver, Sally, at him. "Jakey, this isn't any of your business." The couple lights shatter near Jake, who doesn't seemed bothered.

"Stop messssssing with Husk, and lets get back to the tour. Now." Jake orders.

Alastor chuckles and walks up to Jake. "You know as much as I do, friend, that disrespectful people need to be kept in line. And don't forget you just like me."

Alastor puts a hand over Jake's neck, and a golden collar with green flames appears around Jake's neck.

Jake narrows his eyes at Alastor. "Let's get back on the tour."

Alastor gives Jake a closed eyed smile. "Hmmm, I agree. Tata, Husk. Good talk, my good man! Always nice to catch up."

Alastor leaves and Jake holsters his revolver. He glances at the shaking Husk on the floor, who was too scared to even move. Jake tsks and walks after Alastor, leaving Husk shivering in fear.

Back with the two royalties and Vaggie. 

Vaggie was taking her turn explaining more about the hotel's role to redeeming demons so they can go to heaven, most notably Angel Dust. "And we've almost been able to find all of Angel Dust's drug stashes... almost."

"So once that's out of the way it should be much smoother sailing." Charlie states.

Lucifer then speaks. "Well, that certainly is, uh... is-is something."

"So... What do you think?"

"About what?"

"The hotel."

"Oh yes, it does... it does look much better now, doesn't it?" Lucifer chuckles. "Ya know, but I'm thinking this railing needs work, one good push and you'd just go right over the edge. Whoopie! Bye bye!" He chuckles again.

"What?" Charlie questions. "No, no, the plan, Dad! What do you think about using the hotel to help sinners?"

No matter how much Lucifer hates to admit it, he wants Charlie to get one thing straight about where her plans are going.

Lucifer exhales. "Alright, I mean, look... I love that you want to see the best in people, but these sinners... You know, they're just the worst. I-I don't know how much you can realistically expect from them in Heaven." He tugs on his collar. "Hohooo boy, Heaven is not exactly as carefree as you might think. Yeah, they have rules. Lots of rules. And they aren't very open minded as you'd hope." 

"These are our people Dad, I... I have to try." Charlie states.

"Our 'people', Charlie, are awful! They got gifted free will and look what they did with it! Everything's terrible!" He wheezes. "I just don't want you to put yourself on the line for people like--"

Lucifer is interrupted when a loud this shakes the hotel, rocking the three of them on the balcony. 

"Geez! What now?!" Vaggie shouts.

"Well, like that!" To prove his point, Luccifer gestures to dozens of loan shark demon mafia on the ground holding a battering ram. The loan shark mafia are armed to the teeth with guns, melee weapons, and a battering ram as they ram the front door.

The leader of the loan shark mafia looks up at the balcony. "Mimzy! We know you're in there you lousy bitch!"

Inside, the lobby, Mimzy realizes that the loan shark mafia found her and cartoonishly goes down in a sheepish wince, now already busted.

"Oh shit."

A portal opens up by Lucifer and all three of them return to the lobby as the loan shark mafia continues to ram the front door.

"Que carajo?!" Vaggie shouts.

"What's going on?" Charlie asks.

"I maaaaaaay be in trouble with some loan shark's." Mimzy informs. "I may or may not have borrowed fifty grand from--" A loud thud echoes in the hotel. "Eep!" Scared, Mimzy cowers behind the bar counter to hide before peeking up to Charlie and Vaggie.

"You better come out!" A long shark yells.

"And I may have also stolen a car... and crashed it... into the loan shark's girlfriend. But that bitch had it coming!"

Before Charlie and Vaggie could even respond, the windows and walls were barraged with fireballs from the outside. The windows crashed and the floors are meteored with fireballs. 

Charlie and Vaggie scream as more fireballs come raining onto them. Niffty was horrified that the windows were destroyed after cleaning it so long ago. Angel Dust scoots back to his seat after a fireball nearly hits him.

"My windows!" Niffty cries.

Pentious realizes what was happening while he was still holding his baked cookies. "Ah! We're under siege!" He dodges a fireball. "Ah! Take cover!"

Everyone in the hotel scrambles in panic and defense as more fireballs fall down on them. Charlie dodges one of the fireballs close to her. Niffty was nearly crushed by one fireball before Angel picked her up, shocked.

"Look out!" Vaggie yells.

"What the fuck!" Angel cries out.

Angel throws Niffty out of the way, but she scurries around all over the lobby while Lucifer remains composed, oblivious to their dire situation. The lobby was on fire from the fireballs. Husk tries to put out the fire close to his bar, stomping on it in anger while Mimzy hides behind the counter.  Angel runs for cover, and Pentious can be heard screaming as fireballs meteor through the windows.

While everyone finds some cover Lucifer gives Charlie a lecture that makes her angry enough to where her left eye twitches.

"You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about Charlie. You build something nice, you invite people in and offer them everything and they just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep. It doesn't matter how well intentioned tou are, they're always going to disappoint you."

Niffy was on the floor recovering the windows that were shattered, unaware that falling debris was about to crush her.

"Niffty! Come along!" Pentious grabs Niffty before debris nearly crush her.

Vaggie appears with her speaks ready at arms. "All of you! Get a safe distance. I'll take care of this."

Before Vaggie could go out to deal with the Mafia, Alastor appears out of nowhere and places a hand on Vaggie's spear to lower it. Jake appears next to Alastor as he smothers out his mustache as an angry frown appears on his face.

"No, my dear, leave it to me and Jake. It's time I remind everyone why we're here." Upon saying this, Alastor turns demonic with his eyes turning to radio dials.

Mimzy pops up from the counter. "Oh, finally! Took you two long enough!"

Alastor goes into his demonic form as a green aura lights up from the outside. Jake growls as his horns start to grow longer and secrete a black liquid and his eyes burst into flames. The mafia outside were just about to reload their catapult when they notice the eerie greenish glow before Alastor turns to his sinister demon dorm.

"A remind to all, not to mess with the radio demon!" Alastor gives an evil laugh.

With Alastor now in his demon form and Jake starting to enlarge. Alastor expands his tentacle tendrils outside where one smashes the catapult, the other killing several of the Mafia gangsters. The remaining gangsters panic at the sight of the radio demons magic.

"Yeah!" Mimzy cheers.

A large three clawed foot, two pointing forward and one pointing back, stomps outside, cracking the ground. Then a large clawed hand slams into the ground and claws at it.

"You all pissssss me off!" Jake growls as he pulls himself outside.

Jake's demonic form stands at a tall 5 meters (16.5 feet.). His horns are a good 2 meters in length and black liquid falls from them and onto the ground, where it slightly burns the ground. Several rows of sharp teeth glint from inside of Jake's mouth as his fiery red and orange eyes stare at the gangsters. Black spikes shoot out from his back as his sharpened rattle shakes.

"Oh, fuck, it's the Rattlesnake!" A gangster shouts, only to be wrapped up by a long forked tongue and dragged all the way back to Jake and swallowed whole.

Jake stomps forward as Alastor, in his large demonic form, follows suit.

Jake flexes his massive fangs forward as he hisses loudly and his tail rattles. Black venom falls from his fangs and onto the ground, burning it. A large ball of black liquid forms behind Jake and it flies forward, slamming into a group of demons. They all scream in pain and horror as their flesh and muscle burn off their bodies, leaving only their skeletons behind.

The two large demons start to massacre the Mafia for attacking the hotel. Mimzy, Charlie and Lucifer come outside to watch the bloodbath. Charlie was totally appalled that Alastor and Jake are truly terrifying and maliciously monstrous. 

Lucifer nodded once to make his point. He starts to lecture Charlie about sinners while the two outside devious and kill the Mafia outside. Body parts spread all over the front door, while Lucifer was oblivious to the mess.

"Hmm, you see? What'd I tell you? Charlie, sinners are violent psychopaths, hell bents on causing as much pain and destruction as they can. There's really no point in trying."

"Dad!" Charlie shouts in anger. "Stop! They're defending this hotel!" She turns to see Alastor eating a Mafia loan shark and Jake cutting one in half with his sharpened rattle. "It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped, but they're doing it for me! How come they can have faith in me but my own father can't?"

Nearby, behind the turned table, Angel, Pentious, and Husk saw the melodrama that was occurring between Lucifer and his daughter.

"Ooh, drama." Excited, Angel gets out a bucket of popcorn to watch the scene unfold. Husk also picks up a handful of popcorn to eat.

Outside the Hotel.

Jake tosses up a screaming shark, before snapping his jaws around his midsection, cutting the demon in half. The demon lets out a painted cry before dying and getting eaten by Jake.

Jake hisses as he looks around, noticing no one left, he and Alastor return to their smaller forms. 

"Oh, I missed getting to let off steam!" Alastor twirls his mic-staff

Jake stretches his arms. "I do admit, that felt good."

Mimzy checks outside if the coast was clear before approaching the two. "Oh, Alastor! Jakey! What a fantastic show. Bravo, as always. Thanks for helpin' lil' old me outta a tough spot, you're both always such pals." 

A railroad debris falls close to Mimzy, making her back away in surprise.

"Oops, hehehe... sorry about the mess, but I'm sure the little bug can take care of it for you."

"I think you should go Mimzy. Now." Alastor orders without glancing at the female demon.

"Oh pff, Alastor, you're such a kidder you!" Mimzy laughs. "You are so funny..." 

Alastor grows an angry smile. "I mean it. You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have Jake and I clean up your mess. I can't have that here."

"But you love takin' care a' me! What? You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place, do ya? Come on. I know you two. You both are heartless sons of bitches." Mimzy pokes Alastor's chest with each word in the last sentence.

Alastor casually moves her finger away. He moves around Mimzy before standing in front of her with his microphone stick placed in front. "You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot." He pokes her nose. "But I think we both know that's not really your style. so you need to leave."

"Yes, Mimzy." Jake hisses in anger. "Leave, no or I'll have to force your fatass out."

Mizmy crosses her arms. "Fine! Who needs you two? Have fun with your little princess and your little hotel! See if I care!" Insulted and offended, Mimzy turns around and flips off the two before walking away.

Husk was rather amused before turning back to the melodrama between Charlie and Lucifer, now with a bucket of popcorn of his own. Angel has his, but also has a drink to go along with it. Pentious was holding a TV guide by Vox.

"This is really getting good." Angel Says.

In a heartfelt scene, Lucifer retreats to the lobby while Charlie follows behind him.

"Dad, just... help me." Charlie begs.

"I... I can't." Lucifer responds.

"Why can't you?"

"Charlie! You don't understand. Heaven never listens! They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to you!"

"You don't know that!" Charlie shouts.

"I do!"

With tears filling his eyes, Lucifer begins to express his feelings through a song. More Than Anything.

"♫ You, didn't know that when. I tried this all before, my dreams were to hard to defend. And in the end. I won't lose it all again. Now you're the only thing worth fighting for. ♫"

While Lucifer was singing, silhouettes of higher angels appear, surrounding Lucifer with spears. Then Charlie is surrounded by spears that slowly come towards her, with Lucifer noticing them in horror, and pulls Charlie away on the other side to defend her.

Lucifer continues to sing. "♫More than anything, more than anything. I'll shelter and adore you more than anything.♫"

"Dad, I don't need you to protect me from this." Charlie states.

"I just don't  want you to be crushed by them like... like I was."

"Dad." Charlie starts to sing. "♫ When I was young, I didn't really know you at all. ♫"

In a flashback scene, a young Charlie saw her father by his workshop who looked all sad and moopy. He notices her and takers her into his lap to show her some magic. A silhouette of Lilith appears before taking Charlie away. Charlie looks at her father sadly while Lucifer gazes at her with sadness too.

Charlie continues to sing. "♫ I always felt so small. But I heard your stories and I was enthralled. The tales about your lofty dreams. I listened breathlessly. Imagining it could be me. So in the end, it's the view I had of you, that showed me dreams can be worth fighting for. More than anything, more than anything. I need to save my people more than anything. ♫"

"♫ I've been dying to find out who you are. ♫" Lucifer sings.

"♫ I've been waiting. wanting the same thing. ♫"

"♫ Looks like the apple doesn't fall far. ♫"

" ♫ Took you a while. ♫" Charlie sings with a smile.

"♫ I've missed that smile. ♫"

Charlie and Lucifer duet. "♫ All that I'm hoping. Now that my eyes are open, is that we can start again. Not to be pulled apart again. Cause in the end, you are part of who I am. ♫"

Lucifer sings. "♫ I'll support your dream whatever lies in store. ♫"

Charlie then sings. "♫ And who could ask for more ♫"

"♫ More than anything. ♫"

"♫ More than anything. ♫"

"♫ More than anything. ♫"

"♫ More than anything. ♫"

The two then duet. "♫ I'm grateful you're my father/daughter more than anything. more than anything. ♫"

As the song ends, Lucifer and Charlie return to the lobby after traveling across the dimension to a mystical place. Pentious was teary after seeing the sweet tendered moment between the father and the daughter.

"Awww, that was ssssweet." Pentious smiles.

Lucifer sighs. "Ok, I can get you the meeting but once you're in Heaven. I won't be able to go with you. Will you be ok?"

"I'll be fine. I'll bring Jake with me." Charlie states.

Jake accidentally inhales some cigar smoke and starts to cough it back up. "What?!"

Lucifer smiles. "That's my girl." He then sighs again. "Good luck kiddo."

And with that, Lucifer turns into a violet red mist before disappearing away from the lobby. 

Vaggie comes over to talk to Charlie with uncertainty. "This next part is going to be scary. You ready?"

"I'm ready." Charlie hugs Vaggie. "Cuz you'll be with me."

Vaggie looks reluctant, hoping she does not mean 'physically being in Heaven.' "In spirit, right?"

"In Heaven!"

"Yay..." Vaggie's face winced at the thought of going to Heaven and tells that it was not going to be a very good thing.

.

.

.

Jake enters his room with a groan and tosses his hate and coat to the side.

"Why do I have to go to Heaven?" Jake complains. "It's most likely full of pompous assssssholes!"

Jake sits down on his bed and rubs his horns.

"Darn it." Jake sighs and looks to the side and notices his violin. 

Jake smiles and grabs it and starts to play, as many other liquid Jake's appear and start to play various instruments. 

Jake closes his eyes as he plays and after several minutes the song comes to a close and he sets his instrument down. With a sigh he lays back down onto his bed and starts up to the wooden ceiling.

"Ugh, I hate my life." Jake reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a book called. 'This Lost Princess.' and he starts to read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-18-2024

7241 words

3