▶ Chapter【1】: A beautiful Tigress Senior studies beside me
79 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Beautiful Tigress Senior Studies Beside Me


My classmate is a 34-year-old Tigress.

At first, I thought it was my confusion, but she stands out a lot from the others because of her height compared to the rest, as well as the formal attire she always wears everywhere.

It wasn't long ago that I found out her age after her presentation in front of the whole class, only to sit next to me shortly after, without even looking at me. Although, in reality, she didn't seem to be looking at anyone. Her gaze was lost.

However, I can't deny it.

I'm in love with her.

Thinking about what I had to do to get to the point where I am now is somewhat amusing. I remember striving for a scholarship to a university that had an agreement with the only university in Zooplex, a country inhabited solely by bipedal beasts, which accepted school exchanges. The late nights I spent studying along with my personal physical training got me to where I am now.

I really wanted to experience the culture of this species that had kept its security and information about its entire history secret from other countries for so many years. But as soon as I arrived, I was overwhelmed by all the beautiful creatures going about.

I know I should have some decency, and I am an upright and righteous man. But... my goodness.

Soft ears, playful tails, some of the cutest faces, and the beautiful barks, meows, and songs filling the city with all sorts of animal noises... How could one not love a paradise like this!

God has wanted to create this blessing of such a beautiful and tender species, and I have had the privilege of being the only human to live alongside them!

...Although only for the two years of the school exchange.

But getting back to the point, the Tigress's seriousness was unshakable.

Despite her studious and serious spirit, which made her someone with few friends, the way she took notes and twitched her whiskers when she was worried about not understanding a topic made her even more endearing.

I never really expected to fall in love with someone her age, but I consider her perfect. Just as she is.

In comparison to me, a clumsy 20-year-old human named Zedrik who did the impossible to travel to the other side of the world to fulfill his fantasy, she really strove to move forward with a serious goal. Just like me, she also wanted to become a lawyer.

Right now, just like a few hours ago, she's twitching her whiskers again.

I try not to always be aware of her, but she started to catch my attention more when I saw her rummaging through her things for something she couldn't find. Digging into her backpack, she started to panic when she couldn't find what she was looking for.

"My... my cellphone," she said, frightened, and for the first time, I could see the face of true panic on a Tigress's alarmed face.

For a moment, all my hairs stood on end, and I took a step back, feeling an instinct to flee upon seeing her furrow her brow like a wild tiger about to attack. However, from what I could see her hesitation was out of fear.

Damn... I don't think she's going to attack me, but right now I'm a little scared to even talk to her.

"No, no, no..." she emptied her entire backpack onto the table carefully, searching non-stop. "I had my doctor's appointment today... it took me a lot to schedule it... I need to answer when they call me. Please, please, show up wherever you are..."

I looked around, seeing how the few who had noticed her concern had ignored it. No one around me seemed to care even a bit about how she was with others.

Cold, silent, and distant.

And now, they returned the same treatment to her.

"Please..."

Her fangs protruded from her mouth as she grew more tense. Soon, she might even leap into attack if this escalated further.

...

Is that doctor's appointment really so important to her?

Suddenly, she sat back down in her seat and hid her face in her paws, setting aside the paper and pen, balling her fists, claws still withdrawn.

And after a few moments of silence, she finally clarified.

"I paid $1000... for nothing."

Ah.

That... That was it.

"$1000..."

Klang clump

"Uhmm...?" She raised her head upon hearing a thud beneath the table, the Tigress glanced down.

Looking directly into my eyes.

"But what are you...?"

"Shh..."

I silenced her, placing a finger to my lips, swallowing hard.

If the teacher caught me snooping under the table, I'd be suspended from class. And with that, I'd have trouble with my school tutor and could even jeopardize my scholarship; and with that, I'd return to my home country.

HOWEVER, I knew what I was doing.

"Are you...?"

"Shhh...!"

I silenced her again, releasing a long sigh.

When she had opened her backpack and left all her belongings on the table, I heard something fall by her side. And by the time it was too late to catch it, it had slipped under the seat of the student in front, a blue-gray bipedal cat who had a bad attitude towards anyone who spoke to her. I didn't want to get in trouble with her, but I knew the pain of losing $1000 when I tried to buy something online and it turned out to be a scam.

I don't want anyone to go through the same pain. And especially not for a health issue!

I slid my hand under the table into the space under the seat in front, feeling the brush of the finicky cat's tail hairs, swallowing hard with the fear of being discovered at any moment.

However, as soon as I reached the cellphone, I grabbed it and retreated, hitting my head against the table again.

The thud was slightly louder this time, causing several heads to turn to see what was happening.

It was my end. They would see me as a creeper for crouching under the table.

Damn it!

"...It was me."

With a timid and embarrassed tone, the Tigress stood up from her seat, her face flushed, clenching her fists as she avoided looking at anyone.

"I... hit myself... against my desk."

Thanks to her distraction, I had enough time to stand up again and pretend like nothing had happened, sitting back in my seat while sweating profusely, also looking at the Tigress like everyone else to avoid suspicion.

The teacher indicated for her to sit back down, and she did, averting her gaze downward as she played with her paw fingers, still flushed.

She rested her head on the table again and covered it with her paws, letting out a long, warm sigh.

But it was time for me to act, so I immediately returned her cellphone, placing it in the middle of us.

My face immediately flushed when I saw her lift her gaze, this time with something different in it; a glint that she hadn't shown before. So, I played it cool and focused on taking notes on everything the teacher dictated, dotting every i and crossing every t.

However, the reason my face stayed flushed throughout the class was that I was sure she didn't look away from me for a good while.

3