chapter 1
780 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“it hurts!!” I woke up with a very bad headache. My head was spinning and splitting like hell. “Thank God! You woke up.” A woman beside my bed said,. “Who are you?” I asked without thinking. “I am your mother.” She said,“But I don't." I stopped my sentence when I saw my hands. They were small, without scars. And my chest was fine. I suddenly started having these weird memories. That felt real but distant at the same time. “Mother.” I said this after clearing my head. “I lost some of my memories. I am sorry.” In fact, I don't really have complete memories of this body. Just the bare minimum. “That doesn't matter. You are fine; that's more than what I asked for.” She embraced me in her chest because her boobs were E-sized. It felt incredible, and I got an erection. Strangely, she didn't notice my dick against her stomach. After a long time, she let go of me, and I also hid my erection. “My bad, I forgot to give you a meal after you woke up from that serious injury. I will also call Daisy here to check up on you.” She locked the door while she was leaving. So, first things first. My name is John. And my mother's name is Emily. Daisy is a healer here. I also have a wealthy father and a badass sister. So, enough background. Let's go back to the current situation. I looked around my body and also used my fingers to analyze my head. Strangely enough, my head is completely healed. It should be noted that the previous host died from that injury to the head. I tried to stand on my own after checking my health, and I was not feeling uncomfortable. In fact, I was feeling excited about this new body. “Hey, John!” A blond milf came to the room and grabbed my hand tightly. “Why are you walking like that after that horrible accident?”She made me sit on the bed and check the back of my head. But there was no injury. “You are fine! But how?” She exclaimed in surprise.My mother was also there. “Is it something bad for my son?” She looked very concerned at that time.“It's strange, but there is no need to worry. Maybe his powers are also healing, and that could be the reason for his great healing speed.” She smiled from ear to ear, as if she had found a new toy. “It looks like we are getting a new healer in town.”“Take off your clothes,” she said. “Yes?” I was stunned. “What are you doing, John? Hurry up and take off your clothes right now.” This time, my mother said so, and she came to undress me.She stripped me of all my clothes, leaving only underwear where I was trying to hide my erectile cock. But she also grabbed my underwear and proceeded to take it off. “I am fine, mother.” I said this while trying to save my underwear from embarrassment. “But you have to be naked to let me take a look at your whole body.” Healer said and pulled my underwear in one motion. I swear, my erect cock literally slammed against her face, but she didn't react as expected. If someone else saw her and her mother's reaction, it was completely normal. My mother, 'Emily', grabbed my cock in one hand and slid down from Daisy's face. I was completely surprised by the way events were taking place. Daisy checked each and every body part, including that cock. And after that, “he is completely fine.” She said.

4