chapter 3
649 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am sorry. I lost some memories.” I said this while staring at the floor and trying to look as pitiful as possible. “I only remember that cock is used for urinating, and that's dirty.” 

 

“It looks like your memories are more messed up than I previously assumed.” She looked at me with concern in her eyes. She was feeling sorry for her attitude from before. Jackpot.

 

“Come here.” I went close to her. She grabbed my cock and said, “Your cock is not dirty, and it's part of your body. Don't think of it as dirty; it's the most sacred part of the human body. 

“Look here.” She stood up and showed me her pussycat. “You remember what it's called, right?” 

“Pussy.” I replied normally. I think I know where we are going.

 

“That's like your cock, but for girls. You use cocks for reproduction. So that's the most noble and important part of the body, right?” She said, “You also use it for fun.” 

 

Now, I know what this world is. To be on the safe side, I asked, “Fun, how?” With an innocent face, I could make it.

 

“It looks like we need to go from the start. Usually it would cost money, but since you are sick, we can do it like this." She grabbed my cock and sat down between my legs and kissed my cock.

 

“Ah.” I moaned unknowingly. 

 

“Now, you know how important your cock is, right?” She stretched her tongue out and gave my cock a good lick, and my cock started getting hard.

 

“You are indeed a young master, John. Even after losing your memories, your cock is one of the best.” She said, She is now completely drooling at my 10-inch hard cock.

 

She tried to gulp down my entire cock in one move, but I couldn't do that. She glanced at me with her eyes, telling me to make her choke on my cock. My hand automatically went to her head and pulled her head down on my thighs.

 

I was on cloud nine when she did that. I even forgot about Daisy. After some minutes, she slapped my buttocks and made me come back to reality. 

 

I immediately let go of her. She was completely out of breath. She was gasping for air and looked at my cock greedily while my cum was dripping from her mouth.

 

“You enjoyed it, right?” She said, “That’s what cock is. Full of fun.”

 

“But you told me about your pussy but used your mouth.” I said, pretending to be a little angry.

 

“Don't get me wrong. If you want pussycats, that costs money. And you were in serious condition just a moment ago.” She said.

“I am also going to take a bath now,” she said after cleaning my cock.

 

“Let me help you.” I said that and snatched soap from her hands. 

 

“OK”

 

I started applying soap to my body. She looked at me in confusion. “What are you doing?” She asked.

 

“Hold on for a moment, and you will understand.” I said, I was feeling excited.

4