New Beginning
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-01
New Beginning

A baby as pretty as a picture has an annoyed look on his face is on the edge of a carriage as he (baby) is staring towards bookworms (readers)

 

‘So you must be wondering why am I here, well it's bothersome to tell but to progress the story I'll tell you’

 

(flashback)

 

A boy in his late teens is lying in a dorm room he wasn’t good-looking but he wasn’t plain either.
There are total of three beds in that dorm room.

 

'Looks like these guys (his roommates) will be out till late again'

 *Sigh*

"If only I had people to hang out with, if only I had made right choices in life"

 

Boy hears a girl’s voice in his head

 

"I CAN MAKE YOUR WISH A REALITY IF WANT?"

 

"Am I hallucinating?" boy asks himself looking under his bed

 

"NO, YOU ARE NOT."

 

"No I am damn sure I can hear a voice in my head. But who is it?"

 

"YOU COULD SAY I AM CHILD OF A GOD."

 

"Wait you can hear me?" he asks being surprised

 

"YOU BET" Voice answers smugly

 

"Wait more importantly if you are a child of a god doesn't that mean you are a god yourself?" he questions forgetting what's important right at that moment.

 

"AHH- THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS." stutters the voice

 

"I see you must had it rough then since your parents are gods you must have been expected to become a god yourself. Can't even imagine the pressure-"

 

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT? YOU ARE HEARING A VOICE IN YOUR HEAD AND RATHER THAN QUESTIONING YOUR SANITY YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD?" voice cross-questions being annoyed.

 

"Well I have seen worst things in life. Fine tell me what were you talking about again?" boy responds with a smile on his face

 

''DO YOU WANT ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE? LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS. LIFE WHERE YOU ARE SOMEONE.” asks voice seeing his smiling face

 

''As if thats possible'' states the boy

 

"IT IS IF YOU WANT TO. I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN -" Voice trying to persuade boy.

 

"When are you gonna shut up? I already have my share of problems to deal with, last thing I want is hearing a voice talking bullsh-"

 

"That what I am saying have another chance in life. There will be no problems then."

 

"Fine I'll do it." answers boy giving up to voice.

 

"THEN YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE." states the voice

 

"What? You are the one who asked me if I want another chance in life or not now you are saying that I have to pay a price too? " boy calls at top of his voice.

 

''KID NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS LIFE PAY THE PRICE AND HAVE YOUR ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE . " Voice tryies to make boy less agitated.

 

"What if after you job you won’t uphold your end of promise?"

 

"A PACT WILL BE MADE WHICH RULES OUT ME NOT KEEPING MY END OF THE DEAL."

 

"So what's this 'price of yours'?" asks the boy as he rules out the concern in his head

 

''IT’S NOTHING HARD ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BECOME MY apostle AND DO SOME OF MY errands FOR ME. AND IN RETURN I'll TURN BACK TIME MAKE you born again and with that you can erase your regrets.”

 

'Me? Doing Errands? No-No I shouldn't get worked up it may hurt of pride but I guess I should do as she says for the time being.' thinks the boy

 

" I see. Fine then I'll do your errand for next 5 years in my life while I go to pre school . Come to think of it its not that bad- " before he could complete his sentence voice cut him and says

 

"WELL YOU SEE THIS JOB OF MINE WILL TAKE SOME TIME.”

 

"And how long is that exactly?"

 

"The thing is this job of mine is in another world ." replies the voice rapidly before boy could ask questions surprised by her statement.

 

"ANOTHER WORLD" boy screams

 'Wait a minute if I am not ''retar'' no-no senile this may be actually better for me I should definitely shouldn't make this annoying voice angry at me and make her me transmigrate my soul to another world then maybe I-'

 
*Cough-Cough* in serious tone

"Does that thing really exists?"

"YOU BELIVE THAT- HUH YOU SURE DO UNDERSTAND THE EXTENT OF MY POWERS.”

 

'She sure like to tooth her own horn' *Gasp* boy

 

‘’It sure does and I, will transport you there" Answer the voice with pride in her tone

 

'So there is another world and I need to do is one job. This task isn't hard at all maybe I will be the next king or be a slime-'

 

"I agree it will be tough but I will do it." I said hastly

" You sure? You can’t go back on your word.

"Yeah-Yeah I’ll do it.

"ALRIGHT THE PACT HAS BEEN MADE. WE MAY MEET SOON.”

0