I don’t have any powers
16 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhh, no don't kill me"that's the last thing I remembered shouting.

And then I woke up to realize that I have transmigrated into a world where magic and beast taming all exist .

It's been 2yrs now and nothing special happened,I didn't get a system or any sort of golden finger like all protagonist do in most novels that I have read in my past life.

At least I get a chance to test my talents tommorow and the warriors guild tommorow, maybe I'll become a mage or a warrior even a beast tamer is better than nothing.

"Sigh...I just wish I could get the easy way out". Luke thought.

As Luke was having thoughts about what kind of talents he'll have he heard his mom.

"Luke... come down and have dinner so you can go to sleep and wake up early so you don't miss your awakening tommorow". his Mom shouted.

"Okay Mom, I'm coming".he started going down the stairs.

Luke and his mom are commoners so the place they are living is in the slum area of Golden Star city.

It is called golden star city because of the sect Golden Star sect that founded the city

golden star sect is a branch of celestial golden star sect from the central region....well we'll get there.

After having dinner with his mom Luke went to sleep and the next day he woke up and got ready to go to school in the slum.

The school was not far from the area Luke live, it was just a fifteen minutes walk,on his way he heard someone shouting his name.

"Luke, what are you doing walking so slow aren't you excited for your awakening"He shouted enthusiastically, He was a chubby and short fellow called Gu zi and the only friend Luke has.

Luke smiled seeing him and replied"what are you talking about fatty Gu ,am just a little nervous".

Gu zi just looked at him and said"the day you get nervous is the day the entire world is coming to an end".

"What do you mean by that I am Human after all,I can get nervous". Luke replied.

"By the way what talent do you want to get Luke".Gu zi asked.

Luke immediately replied" I just hope to get mage talent, that way I don't have to personally fight the enemy or stand close to where the fight is going on". Luke replied.

"What about you Gu zi"he further asked.

"Me I want to awaken the beast taming talent ".Gu zi replied

Luke smiled,They both kept chatting will walking to the class.

After everyone entered the class the teacher Mrs Fan Feyi entered the class.

"Good morning class".she greeted without waiting for an answer and continued"I won't explain anything further because am sure you all know what to do so just follow me". She said then started walking to the awakening hall of the school where they get to awaken their talents.

The awakening hall of the school was probably the best good looking place in the school apart from the principal office.

When all the students of various classes got to the hall, they were told to line up according to their classes and when they were done, A middle aged man got onto the stage and started speaking"

Hello students as you all know I am the principal of this school and today is the day of your awakening and as you know unless you are 16 yrs old the awakening array won't work on you so.......". the principal kept on giving his speech for a good half hour before he finished and the first class started going in the array one after another from time to time people will come down from the stage smiling while others will be frowning.

Till one hour later did the line reach Gu zi who was standing in front of Luke when he stepped in the array it shone with green light before dimming after two minutes.

The principal and everyone was surprised because green was the highest colour so far and It was showing green talent in beast taming.

"This...this is incredible in the whole of this star city only a few people including me and the city Lord have green talent, this child is a genius". The principal was shocked.

One has to Know the entirety of the students that came up on stage only two people got orange colored talent and now someone has green talent.

The Principal immediately got close to the awakening array that the moment Gu zi came out he was dragged to the side and surrounded by both the Principal and some other teachers.

"What is the talent you awoke young man?"the Principal asked in a hurry.

To say Fatty Gu was Pressured was an understatement as the Principal is one of the strongest person among the 6 Saint Stage Awakeners in the City.

So he immediately answered,"it says [Rank:Green], [Ability: Shepherd]"

The Principal and the nearby teachers heard that and were shocked.
"After this come straight to my office immediately"the Principal said and went back to his seat.

Do you think I should give Luke a system
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do as you wish Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0