Volume 1, Chapter 15
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Repeating but Meeting

 

Amillia

 

Amillia sat there, seeing pictures and colors and amazing lights. It was so amazing, her mind was buzzing with things that she seemed to not understand, one of the something's was brown and sprouting into green, and another see through object that would open and close, which showed another lot of pictures on the other side. There were so many pictures, none of them made any sense, but they were so pretty.

"Amillia?" She heard from somewhere else.

She just sat there, seeing another colour with something shiny at the end of it, they mixed so well together.

"Amillia?" The voice said, this time a bit concerned.

Turning, she saw Connor standing there, hands in pockets. There was something else there, but she could not put a feeling to it.

 

As she stared at Connor, a vision popped into her head…Cameron.

"How is Cameron? Is there anything to report?"

Connor shrugged, "He's doin" fine. As though he never left. He still talks like you though, like he's been away to some stuck-up boy’s school or somethin."

Amillia turned her head sideways, "What is stuck up boy's school?"

Connor looked at her, sat down, and said, "It's where all the rich people go to learn how to do stuff."

Amillia turned her head back to the pretty pictures. She didn’t feel the need to understand what Connor had just said…

"Amillia, how did Cameron get here? I heard you two had some kind of meeting before he…Transported here."

 

Amillia turned her head and nodded, "Yes, you are right."

In a semi robot voice, Amillia told Connor what happened when she saw Cameron in his room. She pictured the whole thing as she explained it and listened to what Connor was thinking. She heard him think about what Cameron had said to get Amillia back, which it sounded unlike his brother.

She turned her head, stopping to say, "Yes, we are not used to ‘spirits’ coming up with new ideas. We have very few who think for themselves and when they start making things harder for us, we turn them in to be transitioned.”

Connor sighed, leaving a question as to why thinking would be such a bad thing.

Amillia searched for the right answer, "We do not think, it’s not the spiritual way, we are to be bound by instincts, to be the guardians of the transpers and not ask questions."

Amillia was watching Connor again, she could see that he couldn't help it as he said, "Why, Why not? I just don't understand. That’s like…A slave!"

 

Shaking her head Amillia decided Connor was asking too many questions, "Why? It is not like we do not have freedom, we have things that we can do. Why should we ask questions?"

Connor sat up, remembering he wanted to ask about those pictures she sees, Amillia smiled. Looking into the distance, she tried to explain some of the things that she saw as the pretty pictures and during one of them, Connor made a suggestion of something called a tree.

"And what is a tree Connor?"

He raised his eyebrows, thinking what it was with these people, that they didn't even know what a tree was!

Amillia interrupted any further thoughts with, "Enough Connor, we are not ‘people’ we are ‘spirits’!"

 

Connor looked at her in astonishment, she felt his regret, as he didn't want her to disappear or to stop his visits. "I'm sorry Amie, I didn't mean you, just…Uh, a tree is a brown log, wood, lives in the ground, has branches and off those branches you get nice green leaves. The trees make oxygen for us, so that we can breathe."

Amillia felt him hope that he has made up for being a jerk.

…The feeling of hope was quite a nice feeling and she liked it. "Thank you."

But…She did not have trees here. Here, it was more like little spaces that they all stayed in and outside of the light was only darkness.

She had no desire to walk anywhere else besides that of where the spirits were and did not know what was out there. Well, not at least till now…Now she had a certain curiosity upon what else was here…Perhaps a tree was out there…In the darkness…

 

Connor smiled, wanting to do more as such as to ask her on a date again, or to take her for a walk at the very least.

Amillia felt his want, it was interesting to feel something that she had never felt before, it was the same feeling she felt when she realized Connor was there…

What was strange to her, was that she knew that this was wrong, yet she couldn’t stop herself from feeling it.

Were all human’s so complex? They felt something nearly all the time and it was starting to give her a headache!

Was this the reason why Cameron had changed? Why Cameron wanted to stay with the humans?

Because of hope? Because of feeling special that someone was giving him all the attention?

 

She saw this in Connor, that his full attention was on her and she felt another type of feeling overcome her, but she didn’t know what that was.

Connor was thinking about her lips now, so Amillia put her hand up to feel them, all these interesting feelings were going through her mind. Why were her lips getting attention? What does my ‘body’…

An idea of Connor’s hit her then and she found out what they were for…

Well, she never thought that contact with another in such a way was something that a spirit could do! She only ever held another’s hand and transferred spiritual essence to them for them to calm down, but lips to lips…

Does it signify anything?

She turned to Connor, when he said, "I'm turning you on aren't I?"

Amillia stopped her thinking, she had gone too far with questioning and felt like things were getting out of control! "I must bring Cameron back home."

 

Connor's voiced nearly yelled at her, saying, "No, ah no, I do believe he's busy…With your sister."

Connor recalled the last minutes when he was in Cameron's sight. Amillia saw Cameron pick up Andrea and go inside a big…Something. "What does that mean Connor?"

Again, touching beyond holding hands did not make any sense to her!

Why would he pick her up like that and where were they going?

Connor laughed at her, she asked yet another question and told her that he was proud of her. Amillia felt an urge to do something but was confused on what it was. Connor then told her that he may think that she would be the kind to poke her tongue out to something like that.

The kind…To poke her tongue out?

What kind? What tongue!? What is he talking about!?

 

Amillia looked at him, waiting, and he finally said, "It means that they will get, uh, personal. They will…Grrr, I'll only do this once."

Amillia felt a pain, then saw a vision, it looked like Cameron and Andrea were very close indeed and then it stopped.

Connor did some kind of gesture to the ground, and said, "Hope that was enough."

She felt a pain again. She was confused though because he felt like he had no trouble coming up with that type of ‘display’ for her, yet…

Hearing him think that it was only because his brother looked like him and that the other looked like her that he had gone to such an extent, made her even more confused.

 

But…Why was it painful? Did he dislike his brother? Did he dislike the idea of what…

As Connor started to think, why he was here picturing ‘sick stuff’ when he could go home and have a drink, smoke and play games, Amillia’s mind went blank for a moment.

She felt him wonder, but she was confused with his confusion of not wanting to leave, when he plainly just thought of doing just that and then she had all these questions because of it!

This…Being, was very…

He didn’t make any sense! His words, actions and thoughts were…

Not even knowing it, Amillia frowned for the first time while being a spirit.

 

Deciding then, that Connor was going to be something to stay away from, Amillia then tried to revert back to how she ‘should’ be. "I am sorry to cut this short, Connor, but I will still see for myself." Amillia then connected to Cameron and teleported.

Cameron's thoughts were strong, they were travelling fast and Amillia understood very little about them. The feelings she felt were strong, and getting stronger, as the room was becoming a nest for the essence. Even watching them hold hands and have their heads together became draining to her for some strange reason. The feeling that Cameron possessed most was intoxicating and made her feel like she was missing out on something very vital in her existence. Not only that, she felt like she was in the presence of something so grand and superior to her, that she felt like she should also bow her head submissively…

…Amillia felt no other thing was to be done but teleport back to her room.

 

"Told ya." Connor said.

Amillia, still full of feelings and thoughts, walked closer to Connor, making him breathe in. She could nearly feel his aura, she could see into his eyes, Amillia put out her hand, knowing somehow already, that he would take it. She watched how his hand floated through hers, how sparks were slightly going off as their aura's mixed. It was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen.

Connor was wondering how she was feeling, and so she answered him, "I feel strange, like I'm not supposed to feel this way. I think I have crossed a boundary."

She then heard him laugh, "You crossing a boundary!? I am talking to nobody, anyone walking past me will think that I'm crazy! I have stopped smoking and I have been smoking for, what, three years! I'm talking to somebody and not playing my PlayStation at home, with some kind of booze and junk food in my hand. You, boundary? Please!"

 

Amillia could feel Connor getting upset, getting a weakness…

Her normal routine, for this kind of thing, would be to pass through energy to him and restore his feelings. Amillia put her hands on both sides of Connor's perfectly still face, closed her eyes and she passed her energy into him.

Opening her eyes, she saw Connor in front of her, not only was he in her room but he was actually there, she could feel his face between her hands.

He was uncertain, "Amillia?"

Staying still, she too could not believe what was going on.

…Why was he here?

Connor's thoughts led to so many questions, as he wanted to know if this is where she lived, how things worked, how ‘the hell’ it happened…

Amillia had enough, even though he hadn’t voiced any of these questions out loud, "Stop it, Connor!"

 

His silence was refreshing…

Letting her arms drop, she felt his irritation but turned away from him. Amillia didn't know what to do, there were books but as far as she was concerned there would be nothing in them that would describe what was happening right now. She could teleport to many spirits, but teleporting a human here, to her!?

In fact, it had come to be known that she had a unique talent just because she was able to teleport so easily to where she needed to go.

Other spirits like her normally can only teleport to transpers, yet, she seemed to be the only one that could teleport to where a spirit was and Xelo, her superior, didn’t want to question it. If there was anyone who followed the rules the most, it was him but…Wasn’t it questionable!?

 

Amillia couldn’t help it, she was questioning so much recently that she could only feel full and…Well, what was it?

Why did she feel full? Why did she feel like she was…More?

And, to the most of it…It was this man that…

She then looked over at the silent Connor.

He sat there, looking noticeably paler by the second, making Amillia seize her thoughts immediately.

Amillia could then see that his heart was slowing down. "Connor?"

He looked at her and she could see that he was weakening more so, his eyes then slowly closed.

He fell to the floor with a thump and Amillia immediately kneeled down to him, feeling a drastic amount of emotion flow through her, yet she didn’t know what it was.

"Connor!" She yelled.

1