Chapter 68 – Loose Milf P*ssy I
99 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This place is always good because there are places to put your eyes.
Everywhere you look, there are only beauties wearing ultra-miniskirt uniforms that barely show their panties.

"It has been confirmed as assistant teacher Taeyang Geum."

Identification was completed quickly.
It was because Belita took care of the complicated procedures for me.
I even brought Belita to the center, so I could say I was invincible.
And if I'm invincible, blonde colossal milfs are gods.

"This is your driver's license."

I get a teaching assistant's license with my face engraved on it.
Assistant teacher Taeyang Geum.
In the center, these words were beautifully inscribed.

'I accept this person as Isil's assistant teacher.'

Big~.

"What can I help you with next?"

"I'm trying to launch a brand."

"Then could you make an imprint first?"

"Engraving?"

"This is a sample."

On the screen the receptionist showed me, all kinds of shapes were arranged in a new order.
It's a sample, so it's all flat.

"Should I choose from these?"

"Most of the engraving patterns are custom-made. In common cases, initials are engraved, and in the case of pictures, if you combine several patterns, we will make it based on that."

Belita pokes her head out from behind me and stabs me with a word.

"How about that flower pattern? It's pretty…"

"Shh. The pussy slave is out."

"…"

I dare say the owner is choosing.
Belita jerked her head, her arms about to burst under her breasts.
This is not a tattoo.

Although it is similar in that, once engraved, it is difficult to return to the original state,
It is not intended to decorate.

A stamp that symbolizes me

'Aren't womb tattoos the best?'

However, it was surprising that there was no uterus tattoo on the sample.

"You don't have a womb tattoo?"

"Yes? Are you referring to the pattern that symbolizes the palace?"

I said it emphatically.

"The womb."

"…"

… Seeing the receptionist's smile convulse, I suddenly felt apologetic.
How does the average person know something like a womb tattoo?
Even in the world I used to live in, only people who know me know.

This person is just an administrative official helping with the teaching assistant procedures!!
She raised her head to the point of embarrassment.

"Ah, so… I'm sorry. Was I being too explicit?"

"Uh, which symbol do you want?"

The receptionist hurriedly changes the subject.

"Uterus tattoo…"

"…"

"…"

How do I explain this?

"Is there anything I can draw?"

I borrowed a piece of paper and a pen, and I immediately gave an example.
A tattoo in the shape of a womb... With this feeling...
When she was with Park Ji-eun, a married woman who was a teacher at a children's art academy (39 years old, F cup, 1 son, 1 daughter, likes to have sex in the children's room), she moved the pen without hesitation, making use of the experience she has seen and learned.

"Is this possible?"

"Just a picture without initials?"

"Yes."

If no one has done anything similar to me, this lewd pattern will represent me.

"It should be 10 minutes. Could you wait a moment?"

I passed the time sitting in a chair and hanging out with Belita—even though it was just a one-way breast massage.
In the meantime, Nunna, a receptionist with a small chest but a pretty face, made a womb tattoo by properly combining the samples.
Woohyo clothes! You're awesome!

The person who first came up with the womb tattoo must be a genius.
The overall silhouette is close to the heart, so it is not strange to engrave it elsewhere.
The pattern embodying the fallopian tubes looked like wings, so it would be best to engrave it on the back or lower abdomen, where the actual uterus is.

When I thought of leaving such a vulgar imprint on someone else's woman and making it'my property', my cock had already hardened to the point where it was difficult to rectify.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes! Please register with this."

"What about colors?"

"Is it possible to use black as the background, but with a subtle red glow in the center?"

"It's not difficult with the light effect, although the light isn't that bright."

"It's strange that it's too bright. Adjust it appropriately."

Even after the design was decided, after close discussions with the receptionist, a womb tattoo to symbolize the MILF Hunter brand was completed.
Now finally…

"Where do I go to engrave this?"

"Oh, there's an imprinter at the Magnetar Center.
Did your slave come with you today? Where…"

Receptionist Nunna noticed Belita, who had been with me earlier, and hesitated.

"Slaves? I brought them.
Come on. Belita."

"…"

Belita approached me with a reluctant expression.
I openly wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her on the cheek as if to show off.
The receptionist looked more shocked than when he heard that what I wanted was a womb pattern.

"Um… By any chance... Are you Belita Grace, the owner of the street of beasts?"

"Can't you see?"

"…Sorry, sorry!"

"I'd like to carve a brand mark on my cowardly pussy slave. Is that possible?"

"Eh. But B, a brand with a brand value of only 30... The landlord… As a slave…?"

It seems like something really impossible has happened.
Belita's expression was also gradually distorted into shame.

"You don't think so either?"

I hugged Belita tightly. Can't escape

"Belita. You decided to be my pussy slave."

"…Ha."

"If you carve your brand mark, you will be registered as this person's slave at the Magneta Center. There is no turning back."

I didn't like the receptionist's attitude, as if to think again, but
I understood with a generous heart.
Because the receptionist was really surprised and didn't know what to do.

Belita Grace…
Become a slave to the pussy of the assistant teacher.

It was the first time I knew that it would be registered with the Magneta Center, but I really like it because it seems to have a strong legal effect.
Belita Grace is my possession.

For this tedious task, it's worth it.

"Ah, I'm sorry… For being presumptuous,

The receptionist bowed his head and apologized to me.

"It's okay. Were you surprised? A woman with a husband came to become her own pussy slave."

"The case of a noble family's wife coming to get a slave engraving is unprecedented."

"You'll see it more often in the future."

"Yeah?"

"Can you explain what brand values are?"

"This is an indicator that converts the brand power of trainers into numbers... Uh, you just created a brand...
There are no slaves registered separately, so the brand value is 30. This is you."

"What if I register Belita Grace as a pussy slave?"

"Brand power is 89,000... He is one of the best trainers in the city."

Wow.
Running that much with just one Belita?
I'm not sure how great it is, but judging from the reaction of the receptionist, it seems to be an upward trend worthy of the word unprecedented.
Is Belita Grace the first slave brought by a rookie trainer?

Thanks to that, the bridge of my nose is getting taller.

"Are there any benefits?"

"Yes, here…"

Jurr!!
I was shocked to see more than 50 benefits popping up on the screen.
… What a lot!

Some certainly seemed to have tangible benefits.

"Mrs. Belita Grace, would you like to go through the slave registration process?"

"Why are you asking the slave and not me?"

"…"

Belita seemed lost in thought.

"Belita?"

"Think about it for a second."

"What?"

I turned and followed Belita.

"You have to register right away. Belita. Isn't that what you came for?"

"I'm the landlord of this town. I'll be laughed at if I'm registered as a slave to an insignificant trainer.
It may tarnish the honor of the Chartreuse family. It's not as simple as putting a stamp on it."

"…"

"… I guess I've been there for a while. I need to go back and cool my head."



I took Belita to the bathroom and hit her back.
Squeak, squeak, squeak!

"Say it again!!"

"Ah, ah, ah, I'll be your pussy slave! I'll be your pussy slave!"

Belita completely surrendered to four condoms.
Against the will of the master on the subject of a milf pussy that must not be without a prince?
I grabbed Belita's stomach with both hands and shook her waist vigorously.
Let's be happy.

"I will become the master's pussy slave. Sing back!"

"I will become the master's crane, crane, pussy slave!"

"If you can't do without my cock, don't pretend to be expensive and have a pussy climax!"

"Oh, jade… Ohhh… Clothes… Clothes… Go pussy… Go pussy…!"

"Suck! Suck! I'm going to stick a dick into my wife's pussy who pretends to be expensive!"

Belita flirted with her hips.
Belita lowered her head and quietly received her pussy.
Lovely.

However, it's a shame that you embarrassed me.

"Ugh!"

"Ah, ah, ah... Well, I was wrong. I changed my words. I was wrong because I changed my words.

I'll make you regret your past mistakes by stabbing your dick!
Chew-peep-peep-peep-peep-peep-peep!!

"Since you fuck the prince, can you understand the subject now?!"

"Ah, ah, ah, I was patted with a prince, and I understood the subject♥. I licked my master's cock."

A cock thrust that gives tension to Belita's loose pussy!!
I pounded hard on my prick, ramming into Belita's cunt.
Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!!

"Jade! Oh… Ohhh…!!"

While squeezing the rocking mamma barrel, push the waist.
Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop ♥

"Reflesh with your pussy!"

"Master… Heuuuuu…!!"

"Belita's pussy is the master's pussy. Do it!"

"Bell, Belita's pussy is the owner's pussy!"

"If you leave here, you'll be my property. I'll engrave it with my cock right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I understand. I understand! Yes, yes, hooh."

Belita puts her power down her ass and climaxes her pussy.
As she stabbed her hard, erect cock nonstop, Bellita gasped with an uncontrollable, erotic sound.
I'll teach you that you can't get out of my cock without a stamp!
The dog is wrapped in the wife's pussy!

"Suck! Suck! Cum! Belita's pussy! Cum!"

"Ah, ah, ah! In the pussy... Please wrap it in pussy!"

*

 

0