Chapter 6 – Resolution
474 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott was busy washing Lisa's skin in the bathtub as he took his bath. 

Suddenly, his phone rang. 

"Hello?" Scott answered. 

"Scott! Get your ass down here to the Berkley Mansion!" Senior Detective Ranquest yelled over the phone.

"What's going on sir?" Scott asked pretending not to know.

"Multiple homicide" his boss answered. 

Scott arrived within half an hour and saw Senior detective Ranquest there, together with his partner Danielle as well as Andrew and several more CSIs.

"What's the story?" Scott asked. 

"The story is that there are 15 guards, 1 butler and 8 guard dogs dead" Andrew said. 

"How?" Scott asked. 

"Assassinated" Andrew answered. 

"Say again?" Scott asked incredulously.

"An assassin walked up to them, double tap to the head" Andrew said, showing them around.

Scott walked around, seeing the many dead bodies. 

"What do you make of it, genius investigator?" Andrew asked. 

"You said there was a butler?" Scott asked. 

"Over here" Danielle led the way. 

They entered the house to see the dead butler, dead with his brains blown out. 

"Wait a moment" Scott said, pretending to look around the body, bending over etc. 

He leaned on the large clock and suddenly, it sprang open, revealing a corridor leading below. 

"What's that? A secret room?" Ranquest asked. 

Scott drew his pistol and led the way with a torchlight as the other detectives followed him with arms drawn as well. 

As they reached the bottom, they saw a room full of people. 

"Thank God you opened the door for us! I thought we would die down here" someone said to Detective Ranquest. 

"Mayor Brandy? What are you doing here?" Ranquest looked at the Mayor. 

"Uh.. lets keep this secret shall we?" the Mayor said. 

"Certainly not! The Commissioner will have my head if I simply let all of you go!" Detective Ranquest answered. 

"What if I ordered you to let everyone go, unmolested and secretly?" a voice came from under another cloak. 

"Commissioner Dresden?" Ranquest was startled

"That's an order" Commissioner Dresden said. 

"Yes sir!" Ranquest replied and ordered the investigators to let everyone out without questioning them. 

"Figures... they're all connected" Scott said. 

"Did you say something?" Danielle asked. 

"No.. look a dead body!" Scott said, pointing at the priest. 

"What in the world happened here?" Andrew asked. 

"Nothing! Nothing happened here, do you understand?" the Commissioner said as he limped off together with the others, holding his groin. 

They had no choice but to let everyone leave and cover up the crime scene. 

The deaths were all covered up and declared a unsolved mystery. 

--

Several days later, Danielle knocked on Scott's apartment door. 

"Who is it?" Scott's voice came from behind the door. 

"It's me" Danielle replied. 

The door opened, with Scott dressed in only a towel, his hair wet.

"Oh sorry. Is this a bad time? I need to talk to you urgently" Danielle asked. 

"Sure.. come in. Let me get dressed" Scott said, entering his bedroom and closing his door. 

Not long later, Scott emerged in a white T-shirt and loose trackies. 

Danielle realized that Scott wasn't wearing any underwear as the outline of his dick could clearly be seen. 

She was so distracted by it, she nearly reached out to grab it. 

"So.. what's up?" Scott asked, oblivious to Danielle's thoughts. 

"Well, I don't know how to bring it up... I'll just say it" she said uncomfortably

"Your car was seen leaving the crime scene both times at the Bare Body Exhibition and the Berkley Mansion" Danielle said. 

"So?" Scott asked. 

"So? It means you're a suspect!" Danielle said. 

"Not only that, the traffic cameras caught you both times... were you naked?" Danielle asked, showing him the traffic photos.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Scott, are you there?" his boss Ranquest called

Scott answered the door and let his boss in.

"Danielle? What are you doing here? Oh.." Ranquest understood, seeing the photos on the coffee table.

Scott sighed and took out his revolver and his badge, putting it on the table.

"If you want to know... I did it. I killed them all!" he suddenly confessed.

"How? Why?" Ranquest asked, half believing him. 

"Let me show you" Scott said, entering his room and reappearing with what looked like a woman's skin.

"Is that..." Ranquest asked.

"It's my Lisa's skin" Scott said. 

"I was about to say the skin that disappeared from the monster's waist" Ranquest said to himself. 

"Follow me" he said and led them to his rather large master bedroom

In the middle, was an exhibit of two skinless people fucking.  

"Is that..." Danielle didn't dare to finish her sentence. 

Scott placed the face of the skin onto Lisa's face, showing a perfect match and she looked just like Scott's wife.

"I'm so sorry Scott" Danielle said 

"So how did you kill them?" Ranquest asked 

"I simply wished them dead, and they died" Scott answered

"I don't understand" Ranquest said. 

"To tell you the truth, you know, I don't really have great investigation skills. Instead, I have... abilities. I can read the past by touch" Scott admitted. 

"Huh? Telemetry is real?" Danielle asked. 

Both of them have seen Scott's investigative work. Every single time, he seemed to supernaturally solve cases, and later on the evidence matched his wild guesses. 

"Yes, I was born with this ability" Scott admitted. 

"But then, how did those people die?" Ranquest asked. 

"My hatred.. my hatred killed them. I found out what they did to my wife, and I drove to their locations to project my hate on them to die gruesome deaths" Scott answered. 

Ranquest shook his head, knowing that it was impossible to prove Scott killed them. 

"Ah.. I hate those bastards anyway. But we'll still want to test the DNA of this exhibit" Ranquest said. 

"I'll get her back right?" Scott asked, referring to Lisa's body.

"Yes... you'll get to bury her after our investigations" Ranquest promised. 

Days later, although the DNA evidence on the skinless bodies were ruined by the plasticizing process, DNA from the skin revealed that indeed the body belonged to Lisa Beoucamp, Scott's wife. 

All his colleagues attended the funeral, providing Scott full support. 

The forensic doctors at the CSI had painstakingly placed Lisa's skin back on her body and sewn her skin back into place 

Unfortunately, she was still attached to Tyrone Johnson's body and unable to separate them.

They had proposed to slice off Tyrone's cock and slowly cut out the penis from her body, but Scott decided against it and decided to bury both bodies together. 

As the extra large coffin was lowered into the ground, Scott's heart started beating faster and faster. 

As the undertaker was about to throw the first bit of dirt onto the coffin, Scott suddenly realized he had stopped time. 

"I can't bury you yet. I might be able to reverse time!" Scott said determinedly. 

He crawled into the grave and opened the coffin, revealing Lisa's naked body attached to Tyrone's skinless body. 

He carried both bodies out and brought them to his car, stuffing them into the boot.

Then he went back to the funeral as time restarted. 

--

The next day, he stood in his room, looking at the exhibit of his wife fucking a skinless large man. 

He held Tyrone's skin, which he had also nicked and decided to fit the skin back onto Tyrone's body. 

The last thing he wanted to see is the image of his wife fucking another man, but it was worse seeing her fuck a skinless body. 

He fit everything back into place, and the only parts still unattached to their skin was Tyrone's cock, whose skin Scott had to cut out to fit, and Lisa's inner vagina which was stuck to Tyrone's cock. 

He tendered his resignation the next day as he said he needed time to himself. 

The next few days, he sat on his bed, staring at his wife being fucked by a infamous rapist.

It was a symbol of his greatest failure, saving his own wife. 

4