Chapter 15 – The Second Act
436 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharon walked back onto the stage with two chairs that looked like they were made for sex. 

"I would like to call for more volunteers" she said. 

Half the audience put up their hands and Sharon looked at all of them. 

She selected about 18 guys to come on stage and they all lined up in a straight line. 

"You are all under my control now, and you will strip and show me your naked bodies" she said and snapped her fingers. 

The men all obediently removed their clothes and showed their bodies.

They didn't look like they were in a trance, but they simply obeyed her commands. 

"Would you like to assist me?" Sharon said as she looked at Clara in the middle of the audience. 

Clara looked and her and smiled. She agreed and walked onto the stage. 

Sharon looked at her up and down, and said "Gorgeous"

She took a piece of cloth and covered Clara's body under her neck, and she suddenly removed the cloth

Clara was suddenly naked!

"Hey!" Clara yelped and immediately hid her body, but Sharon whispered in her ear "I thought you wanted to be my assistant?"

"My ass still hurts, bitch" Clara said as Sharon laughed. Clara loosened up and stood naked proudly. 

Scott was amazed that Clara stood naked in front of the whole audience. 

"I think we should get your boyfriend up here as well" Sharon said, pointing to Scott. 

Scott walked up and stood next to Clara, who looked at him and licked her lips. 

"Now, you will perform with your partner on stage, but I want you to help me select who to fuck" Sharon said, holding Clara's hand

Clara walked up to the men and inspected their cocks. 

"No, please really inspect them. Find me the largest and most incredible one" Sharon said and whispered in her ear "test them out for me". 

Clara nodded and smiled slyly at her. 

Sharon smiled at the men and commanded "Erect" 

The men's cocks automatically stood up straight, and was as erect as they've ever been in the men's lives. 

Clara walked to the first person. She got to her knees and grabbed the man's cock, squeezing it and pumping it. Then, she started licking it and sucking on it. 

Then she got up and walked to the second man and did the same, pumping it, squeezing it and licking and sucking it. 

Scott watched in horror as his current lover was sucking and giving handjobs to up to 18 men. 

"She's going to find me the largest cock to fuck. Since you participated in the first act, can you get it up again?" Sharon asked as she stripped Scott. 

Scott was already semi erect and he was trying his best by masturbating his cock. 

"Let me help you" Sharon said and snapped her fingers saying "Erect!" 

His cock jumped up, harder than it's ever been. Scott groaned in pleasure as precum exited from his pee hole. 

Sharon licked his precum, letting a thread dangle from the tip of his cock to her tongue. 

By now Clara had selected a large black man with a 12 inch huge monster, pulling him out of the line by his cock. She was so aroused by now, her juices could be seen dripping down her inner thigh. 

The other men got dressed and went back to their seats, dejected. 

Sharon got Scott to sit on one of the chairs, and the black man sat on the other. 

"Alright, mount your boyfriend" Sharon said as she mounted the black man's large cock while facing away from him and towards the crowd. 

Sharon moaned as she struggled to fit the large cock in. 

On the other seat, Clara was already fucking Scott with wild abandon, facing Scott instead of away at the audience like Sharon was.

Sharon kept moaning loudly, like a cat in heat as she got inch after inch inside her. 

Finally she cried out as the last inch entered her body, balls deep, all 12 inches of it. 

The outline of the huge cock could be seen through her stomach as it moved inside her. 

She hugged her stomach, cradling her breasts and moaned as she squeezed the cock inside her. 

The two male assistants walked up to the two women, carrying a black balaclava each. 

They handed one each to both Clara and Sharon, indicating they put it on. 

Clara took hers and placed it over her head. There were holes for her eyes and her mouth and she immediately kissed Scott who kissed her back and their tongues intertwined.

Sharon was struggling with the huge cock inside her that the assistant had to pull the balaclava over her head. 

She continued hugging herself and squeezing the cock when the black man whose cock was inside her started grunting, indicating he was cumming inside her. 

Scott stopped kissing Clara and looked across at Sharon, who was moaning like a cat. The black man's cum was spurting out of her pussy and forming a puddle under her. 

Clara kissed Scott again as Scott started cumming inside her. 

Just then, the two assistants grabbed the top of their balaclavas and pulled them off, revealing the girl's faces underneath. 

Scott looked at Sharon on top of his cock, squeezing his cum out of her as he remained inside her. 

He looked over at Clara, semi conscious and hugging herself as the black man continued cumming inside her. 

"How the..." Scott mumbled.

"Give it a hand to my three volunteers" Sharon said as the audience clapped. 

Sharon stood up, cum falling from her pussy and onto Scott's lap as she bent down to kiss him.

Then she walked over to the large guy and held his hand

He stood up, Clara still attached to his body and followed Sharon back stage, carrying Clara who was still stuck to his dick. 

Scott stood up Sharon reappeared again taking his hand and also bringing him backstage to the roar of applause from the audience.

While holding Sharon's hand, Scott used his telemetry to try and figure out how did she change positions with Clara?

Watching the vision of the act, it didn't reveal a thing. One moment he was fucking Clara, the next moment he was fucking Sharon. Was it real magic?

 

4