Chapter 19 – The Closing Act
266 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharon looked at the audience. It was a packed house. 

Feeling a bit down, this was going to be her final performance!

It took her many years to get her own show. Although her father was a famous magician, he died before she established herself, so she had to work her way up to where she is now. 

Starting as a dancer, then a magician's assistant, she had to face the sexual abuse from many magicians before getting enough experience to pitch for her own show. 

Even so, how many theater owners was she tricked to sleep with them before one finally kept his word and gave her a show? 

And after all she's been through, to make her show known, she had to make her show different. All the sexual acts on stage was ironic seeing that she had to take so much sexual abuse just to get there in the first place.

Fortunately, over time, she found multiple lovers that she liked among the dancers she's worked with, eventually offering them jobs as her assistants. As for the 3 with the large cocks Arnold, Jonah and Lamar, she found them by accident as they were among her audiences.

"Get yourself together girl. It's your last big bang" she said to herself as she walked onto the stage fully naked to the applause of the audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Sharon Devon, your magician for tonight. As you all know, due to certain circumstances, this will be my final performance in this theatre. So lets go out in a bang! Without further ado... let the show begin!" she said. 

She started off with a hypnotism trick. Getting around 10 male volunteers to lie down on the stage in a row naked, she got them all erect with a single command. 

One by one, she sucked them, leaving all 10 average sized cocks glistening with her saliva.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the fountain of Erotixxx"she said as she snapped her finger

All 10 men started cumming, spurting cum all over the stage. It was the most cum any of them had ever experienced, completely draining their balls and literally covering the stage.

She stood in the center of the stage, cum covering her whole body with her hands in the air.

The crown applauded at the opening act, and Sharon got the men to return to their seats. They were completely covered in each other's cum.

As the crown quietened down, she announced "For my second act, I would like a couple to join me on stage" 

She looked at Scott and Clara and invited them up. The crowd approved as both of them were very attractive. 

She used a cloth to cover Clara and when she took away the cloth, she was instantly naked!

Clara covered her breasts with one hand and her groin with the other. 

Sharon did the same to Scott and he was instantly naked as well, covering his dick with his hands. 

"Don't cover up. You're both gorgeous" Sharon smiled. 

Both of them relaxed and dropped their hands, showing their whole naked bodies. They were both cleanly shaven for the show. 

"My my, what do we have here?" Sharon teased, holding Scott's cock in her hand. 

She started masturbating it and it got fully erect. 

"Is his dick good?" she asked Clara. 

"Yes.. I enjoy it alot" Clara answered.

Suddenly Sharon pulled Scott's dick off and handed it to Clara.

Clara looked shocked. This was an act of course, since they were in on the act, but Sharon using her portal skills was still amazing to Clara. 

Clara took the dick and looked at it while Sharon brought out a stool.

She took the dick from Clara and popped in onto the stool and commanded Clara to sit on it. 

In front of the audience, she impaled herself on Scott's cock as Scott stood on stage without a penis. 

Clara started fucking the cock faster and faster as the audience watched in amazement. 

"Ok hold on" Sharon said as she stopped Clara and retrieved the cock. 

She replaced it back on Scott's groin, still glistening with Clara's pussy juices

She got Clara to bend over the stool and Scott was instructed to fuck her doggie style from behind. 

They started fucking much to the hoots of the audience. 

Suddenly, Clara reached over to Scott's head and pulled it off

His headless body still continued fucking Clara. 

Then she walked over to Clara and pulled her head off, holding both heads in her hands. 

Sharon was trembling inside. Creating two portals at the same time was difficult for her, but she put on a brave face and continued the act. 

She then replaced Scott's head onto Clara's body and Clara's head on Scott's body. 

They stopped fucking and stood up, looking confused as they looked down and touched their bodies and heads. 

This part was difficult for Scott and Clara. When they practiced earlier, they had to get used to controlling their own body while being attached to another body. 

They overcame this by mirroring each other, both doing the same practiced movements so they were coordinated. 

The audience was shocked. This was live on stage with no camera tricks. How the hell did she change a male's head onto a female body and vice versa?

She helped get them into position and they fucked again, this time Scott's body sat on the stool and Clara's body fucked his body, facing the crowd. 

Both of them closed their eyes to make it easier to not get disoriented and his cock finally came into her. 

"Give them a hand ladies and gentlemen" Sharon said as she returned their heads to their proper bodies 

She led Clara backstage and reappeared with a large metal frame contraption. It had a long spike in the middle of the floor. 

Scott remained on stage naked, recognizing the contraption. It was the same one that Sharon showed in the recording. 

"This is the impaler! I will handcuff myself above the spike and when activated, it will lower me an inch per second, and I will have only 1 minute to escape." Sharon explained. 

Taking a few dramatic deep breaths, she announced "And now, the Impaler!" to the crowd's applause.  

"Ok sir, help me handcuff myself to this frame" she instructed Scott, who stood nearby

She jumped onto the frame with two leather straps, allowing her to hang in mid air just with her arms. 

Scott climbed each leg of the frame and handcuffed each hand to the frame. 

Then she gracefully propelled her leg up to the strap, opening her legs wide, and Scott cuffed her ankles next to each side of her arm. 

Her ass was now hanging low and her pussy and ass wide open over the spike. 

"Can you please press that button" she said. 

Scott nodded and pressed the button. 

Immediately, a timer turned on for 1 minute and the contraption started descending 1 inch a second. 

"Once I am in position, please help get the spike into my pussy" she instructed and Scott nodded, standing behind her. 

The spike was so long, it would easily enter her and exit out of her body at the other end. 

The crowd watched in anticipation as she descended lower and lower.

3