Chapter 26 – Danielle’s Resurrection
212 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott sat up in his bed and looked around.

"What is it?" Sharon yawned.

"Senior Detective Michael Ranquest is here" Scott said, putting on his boxers and walking downstairs.

"You're reliving today again aren't you?" Clara asked. 

"Yep" Scott said as he walked towards his front door.

Just as Detective Ranquest was about to knock on the door, it suddenly opened.

"Hello Michael. Please come in" Scott said

Michael was stunned and walked in, looking around. 

It was a strange office that looked more like an occult bookshop or art restoration office rather than a Private Investigation office.

There were naked people fucking, one of them the owner's dead wife, and 3 other skinless statues of people fucking. 

They had the same conversation again, and he showed Scott the photos again. 

Finally, he handed Scott the cooler with Danielle's breast.

Scott saw the same vision again but when he told everyone what he saw, he immediately told them where the killer was.

They rushed directly to the factory without sirens to warn the killer and sneakily broke in.

It was very early in the morning this time and they hoped the killer would be caught unprepared.

They rushed the basement with guns drawn, but found Danielle already dead and her body already posed like before.

Scott pointed at Christian's body and the bomb squad covered the body with special bomb shieldpads

The TV came on. The man in the Guy Fawkes mask clapped his hands

"Well done Scott Freeman. That was so much faster than I predicted. I had my fun with the CSI. I especially enjoyed Detective Danielle. But you have interesting friends too. Dr Clara Devon, I'll happily carve you up. Maybe I'll preserve parts of you in a jar. 

As for you miss Angels. I'm a big fan. You even sucked me onstage at one of your live shows before! The only regret I have is that once I carve you up, you won't be able to have your upcoming show, which I already pre-booked."

The body didn't explode this time. Perhaps that trap hasn't been set yet.

Scott removed Danielle's pretty face from either Donald or Andrew's cock and looked in her mouth. Her tongue was in a box on the table.

"Scott... she's alive!" Clara suddenly whispered as Scott held Danielle's head.

"What?" Scott was stunned. He looked at Danielle's face and for split second, she blinked!

"Can.. I get a moment.. with her body alone?" Scott asked

Detective Ranquest nodded thinking that Scott needed to do something private to read her body. He ordered the officers to leave as he also walked up the stairs and left.

Clara brought over Danielle's tongue and held it in her mouth.

To their amazement, as soon as the severed part touched the wound in her mouth, it started healing before their very eyes.

Scott rushed the head to her body, removing the drill from her pussy and the other cock from her ass.

He quickly placed her head on her severed neck. It started healing as well!

"Quickly! Bring the rest" Scott yelled as both Clara and Sharon grabbed all the parts that looked like Danielle's

Danielle was already breathing when her neck reconnected, but she was clearly in distress as she was breathing with difficulty. 

Danielle's eyes looked at Scott while in pain, smiling at him with tears in her eyes. 

Suddenly, Scott kissed her and she responded back, kissing him passionately while still armless and legless.

Before long, her body was complete, minus her breasts. 

Scott took off his jacket and gave it to her to wear.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked.

"My tits hurt, but the rest of me is fine now" Danielle said. 

"Then lets get your breasts back!" Scott said. 

They walked up the stairs and surprised the hell out of Detective Ranquest and the other officers.

"How... she.." Ranquest stammered.

"I deal with the supernatural. This is a once off. But we need to get her back to HQ. Her breasts are there" Scott lied.

Ranquest looked at Danielle who was naked in Scott's jacket. Her usual large breasts, who all the detectives secretly glanced at was clearly missing under the jacket.

Baring their siren, they rushed back to HQ while the cops dealt with the other dead bodies.

In the lab, Scott was left alone with Danielle while the girls and Ranquest was outside.

Scott took out both breasts and placed them on her body as she laid down on a table.

It healed before his eyes and within a minute, she was whole.

Scott looked at her pretty face, his hands unconsciously still holding on to her breasts

"Kiss me Scott" Danielle said.

He bent over and kissed her passionately and his hand moved down between her legs.

She moaned as his fingers penetrated her and pleasured her. 

There was a knock on the door and they immediately stopped. Scott suckled on his fingers as Ranquest and the girls entered.

"Here is a coat" Ranquest said, handing Danielle a lab coat. 

"Go get checked out by the doctor first" he ordered.

"Yes sir" Danielle walked out, giving Scott a glance.

"How did you do that?" Ranquest asked. 

"I don't know sir. Clara told me that she was still alive and we just reconnected her body parts" Scott replied.

"Sigh.. ok if you don't want to tell me, its fine. Thank you. At least one of my detectives is back. That's a small victory I suppose" Ranquest said.

Scott shook his hand and nodded.

"I know he is after you now. I'll place protection to your office home 24/7" Ranquest said.

"No need sir. I believe I can handle it" Scott answered.

Ranquest looked at him in the eye, then nodded believing him. Scott has never failed and was never wrong. Even when his wife died, he solved the case.

"Ok. We're just a call away if you need help" Ranquest said.

"Noted" Scott said.

They walked out and Danielle was fully dressed, wearing clothes from her locker. She was given a clean bill of health. 

She looked at Scott and held his hand as she followed Scott and the girls home.

3