Chapter 30 – Rescuing Emily
235 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott awoke to a pleasant feeling of something warm and wet engulfing his cock.

He looked down and saw Emily sucking him! 

But then, he saw that he was tied naked on the very same altar, and the cultists were all around him. 

Clara, Sharon, Danielle and Lisa were tied naked to the walls nearby.

The ugly cultists were already naked and approaching the other girls with full erections.

"How fortunate am I that I have captured so many of you at the same time." Emily said in a low manly voice.

"I took the Empath's body and now I have the Timemancer, the Spacebender, the Runesmith, the Undying and the Immortal" she said describing all of them.

"You know us?" Scott asked.

"Of course. Once we take over your bodies, with your powers, we will conquer the world" Emily said as she climbed onto the altar and adjusted herself on Scott's erect cock.

"Get away! Get off me" Scott heard Danielle say as he glanced to the side.

A cultist was groping her and trying to enter her. As the one who recovered the fastest, she was already conscious.

Sharon and Clara woke up due to Danielle's voice found to their horror that they were being fucked by the cultists 

Clara groaned as the cultist who was fucking her was very big. While the one fucking Sharon had two dicks

Sharon tried to teleport out of her chains, but found she could not. It was as if the chains were immune to her powers!

Not giving up, she created a portal to cut the cultist who was fucking her in two at the waist, and the man panicked and grabbed her breasts hard.

"That hurts you fucker!" Sharon yelled as she sliced off his hands at the wrist as his top body fell to the floor.

However, Sharon was surprised that the hips still continued fucking her with the uncomfortable two dicks so she sliced both dicks off and the man's lower torso at the legs.

As the hips fell, she pushed both cocks out of her seeing both plop to the floor.

More cultists approached her with their erect cocks, but she sliced them all in two, from the top of the head to their groin, leaving them helpless. Surprisingly, although she closed her portals, she had assumed she would kill them. But apparently they were still alive, but disoriented and helpless on the floor.

To get out, instead of teleporting, Sharon used her portals in another way and sliced her wrists, moving her hands around the chains and reconnecting her hands. She did the same to her ankles, finally getting out of her bonds.

At the wall on the other side, Clara controlled Lisa's body, who was also being fucked, to fight back.

Lisa bust out of the chains and twisted the cultist's neck who was fucking her, killing him instantly.

Then she got off the wall and started killing cultists, killing them with a single strike each time. 

Clara and Danielle continued getting fucked by the ugly men.

Lisa threw a cultist at the rock next to Clara, smashing his face and killed another cultist by kicking him in the balls, which smashed his dick, balls and pelvis as she approached Clara

She pulled a cultist with a monster cock from Clara and ripped his cock off before she helped break Clara's chains.

Sharon used her portal powers to get Danielle out of her chains, and she was now angrily fucking up the cultist who had fucked her with his two cocks.

"What the hell? They're not dead?" Danielle said as she saw all the cultists sliced up by Sharon still alive and moving.

"I don't know. I've only done this to the black skeleton" Sharon said as she kicked a half bodied cultist in the head. 

On the altar, Emily was rocking up and down Scott's body, and to be honest, Scott wasn't trying to escape.

"No... Stop them you fools" Emily said as she saw her cultists being overwhelmed by the other girls, especially Lisa.

They finished off the cultists pretty easily and surrounded the possessed Emily, who was still fucking Scott.

"What do we do?" Danielle asked.

"I don't have my tools to create any runes!" Clara said, not sure of what to do against a possessed Emily. She didn't want to hurt her.

"That...is....my....husband" she rasped in a voice that sounded like it hasn't been used in a long time.

"Lisa?" Scott said, recognizing her voice.

Lisa suddenly moved forwards, surprising Clara who was controlling her.

"No! How can it be? The power of love?" Emily screamed.

Lisa bent over and kissed Scott and suddenly both their bodies glowed.

Scott's body glowed so brightly, it could be seen through Emily's skin while his cock was inside her.

"Nooooo!" Emily screamed and passed out. 

"I.... love.... you... Scott... Live... well" Lisa smiled at him as she stood up.

Then she was completely still, like a statue again as Clara resumed control of her body.

"Lisa?" Scott said looking at her.

Clara quickly took Emily off Scott as he rushed to Lisa, hugging her tightly.

He looked at her face, looking for the spark of life he saw earlier.

"What happened Clara? Bring her back! Bring her back!" Scott yelled

"I'm .... sorry Scott. I don't know how. She did this by herself" Clara said, with tears in her eyes.

Scott hugged Lisa in tears.

Emily started waking up. Looking around at all the naked people, and realizing that all this wasn't a dream,  she whimpered and started crying.

Clara immediately hugged her. 

After a while, they all calmed down. 

"What do we do with them?" Danielle asked, looking at the grotesque men cut in half, wriggling around helplessly.

"Let me try something. Help me with this" Sharon said as Danielle helped her to reattach a man cut in half.

As she reconnected them, Sharon created another portal at those places she cut, then when placed together, she removed both portals.

Instantly, the man was whole and completely fine. He screamed and ran away, deeper into the cavern.

"It works" Sharon smiled.

They walked back to the place they appeared in the cavern but there wasn't any portal there anymore.

They were stuck. 

 

 

5