Chapter 1 – Tragedy
858 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where are you off to?" Detective Andrew Mcgabe asked the pretty brunette team mate

"I'm going to Scott's place. He's not answering his phone" Detective Danielle Garcia answered.

"What's going on?" Andrew asked

"He was right.... he was right all along. And I didn't believe him" she said as she ran to her car.

"Seriously? Damn. He's never wrong is he?" Andrew asked 

"That might be so. But I'm more worried about him now. He was so sure even before we confirmed the evidence. I'm afraid of what he might do to himself" she said. 

"Surely you don't mean..." Andrew said. 

"She's his wife! What do you think?" Danielle yelled with panic in her eyes. 

She jumped into the car and turned on the siren, her car racing down the road toward Scott's house. 

--

Upstairs, in the evidence room, their boss Senior Detective Michael Ranquest looked pale looking at the evidence. 

"Put out a APB for the doctor's arrest! Confiscate all evidence at his labs" he ordered as several officers rushed out to obey his instructions. 

He stared at the evidence, unable to believe what he was reading. 

"He was right all along. It's true then.. He's never wrong" Michael muttered. 

--

Scott Freeman had just transferred over to the Las Angeles CSI from his previous job at the CSI in New York. He transferred over to move with his wife Lisa Beauchamp, his journalist wife who got a new job as a new reporter in LA. 

Lisa was a pretty brunette, a former beauty queen and Scott fell in love with her at first sight when they attended university together. 

They got married as soon as they graduated as she started her career in journalism while he joined the CSI there. 

Scott had an impeccable record, solving all his cases he was ever assigned to. His superiors gave him a sterling recommendation but warned that he was a bit unorthodox. 

A few days ago, Lisa disappeared while investigating a story about secret cult of the rich and famous. 

Scott immediately launched his own investigation to find his wife, and using his own investigative skills, he found her. Or more accurately he found her body. 

However, the body he identified as his wife's body was part of a controversial "Bare Body"exhibit that recently opened in LA. It was a exhibit by the infamous Dr Gunther Von Hummel, rumored to be a former Nazi, who uses a method he called plastification, where he preserves a dead body using his own secret technique and dissects the body to make his exhibits, leaving many of the bodies without their skin and in various states of being dissected.

Scott went berserk as the police arrived and arrested Scott for causing a public nuisance. The doctor threatened to press charges and Scott was arrested and put into lockup for a night. 

Scott's investigations brought him to the exhibit and when he saw all the exhibits, he had a bad feeling. The newest exhibit had a female body without skin being carried by a male body with a humongous skinless dick inside the female's stretched out vagina.

His heart pumped even faster as he broke past the rope barrier to touch the bodies and instantly, his mind was filled with information about both bodies. 

The male was a African american death row inmate Tyrone Johnson aka The Mutilator who was executed two months ago. He was a serial killer known to leave his victims dead with their throats forcibly widened with something huge, their vaginas and anuses all  torn open. It was when he was charged that he admitted killing them with his abnormally large cock. 

 As he touched the female, his greatest fear had came true. It was his wife Lisa!

--

About an hour later, Dr Von Hummel was brought in to the station. 

Senior Inspector Ranquest asked the officers who brought him in "Where is the evidence? Where are the bodies?" 

"Which bodies? I have so many bodies" Dr Van Hummel said.

"The bodies of your latest exhibit "Big Dick in Tight Pussy" " Inspector Ranquest said. 

"Oh! Since that exhibit was extremely popular, I decided to slice them sideways and sell the cross sections as souvenirs" Dr Van Hummel said. 

Michael's eyes popped open as several detectives brought in the evidence.

"Wait! You can't do that! That's private property! I'm pressing charges! I will sue" Dr Van Hummels yelled, seeing his work confiscated by the CSI. 

What was once a full exhibit of two skinless bodies fucking, now were roughly 200 thin pieces of the two bodies, the male still penetrating the female, but each thin piece framed like a painting. 

One could see all the internal organs, thinly sliced of both bodies. The male body was alot larger than the female and the male penis was grotesquely pushing the female internal organs aside. 

"Damn it... poor Scott" Michael muttered. 

--

Danielle parked her car, turned off the siren and ran out toward's Scott's apartment. 

Andrew rushed after her. 

Andrew has always had a thing for Danielle. But it was obvious Danielle had the hots for Scott, even though he was married. 

Scott had newly transferred here to LA, and somehow he got partnered with Danielle. 

This didn't make Andrew happy as he wanted to partner Danielle. 

This caused for some friction between Andrew and Scott. 

Andrew was more senior in the department, and he made life difficult for Scott, contradicting his every decision. 

This case was no better. He finally managed to convince Danielle that Scott was wrong, that the body was not Lisa. 

Danielle finally agreed with Andrew, as this time Scott made the accusation without any evidence, merely touching the body and claiming he recognized her. 

Danielle realized that the body did resemble Lisa, which was why she took DNA from the body. But due to the plastinization of the body, most of the DNA was unreadable.

Only when Scott brought out the empty skin of his wife that he stole from the lab did they managed to get a DNA sample. 

--

"There's Scott's apartment" Lisa said, running up the stairs to the second floor, followed by Andrew. 

Just as they reached the door and was about to knock, there was a loud sound.

*BANG*

"Scott!" Danielle yelled as she used her shoulder on the door. 

But the door was firm and she couldn't budge it. 

"Let me try" Andrew said, kicking the door.

The second kick managed to bust the door open. 

"Scott! No!" Danielle said, entering the apartment and seeing Scott on a couch, with his wedding album on his lap. 

His brains were all over the room behind him as the gun dropped from his mouth. 

12