Chapter 17 – Strange Evidence
296 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She showed him recordings of her previous performances. They were all different escape acts. 

The first was of her in a small transparent box. 

There was barely any room inside for her, but she contorted her body into a small ball, with her legs over her head. 

The box transparent box was closed with several holes in the box at the right positions. 

A large dildo was shoved into one hole, which entered her pussy. 

Another large dildo was shoved into the box, entering her ass. 

Yet another one was shoved into her mouth. 

The dildos were shoved up to the balls, which were still on the outside. 

There was a contraption hanging over the box. It looked heavy and had large spikes pointing towards the box and there was a timer of 1 minute.

The timer started and the first thing Sharon did was push the dildos out of her. 

Both dildos from her pussy and ass were simultaneously squeezed out, plopping on the floor and she ejected the one in her mouth. 

Then she started squeezing her arms around the small box as all her flesh was pressed together. 

Somehow, her hands got in place and she wiggled her fingers to where her ass was, which was the closest to the padlock for the only door of the transparent box. 

She had hidden a small pin in her fingernail and she deftly removed it and started picking the lock.

40 seconds had passed by now and she opened the padlock and it fell to the floor. 

Just as she was about to open the door and get out, suddenly one of the assistants ran to the box and leaned on the door, trapping her inside.

"Hey! Let me out" she yelled.

But the assistant shoved his dick into her pussy through the earlier hole, keeping her in place. 

The time ran out as she struggled, and the contraption dropped on the box. 

It was so heavy it smashed the box flat, and blood flew everywhere. 

Surprisingly, there was only a small amount of blood. 

Sharon stormed out from the back, angry at what happened. 

But then, she saw her assistant, his dick which was in her was smashed flat. 

He walked up to him and pushed him, and he fell down dead.

"That was Nathan" she said sadly and started another recording. 

This time there were many assistants with her, all naked. It looked like a practice

There was a table in the middle of the stage and they all moved around, inserting their dicks in her in multiple positions. 

"What is going on?" Clara asked.

"We were trying to create a new magic trick and our goal was to find the best and most sexually exciting position. Above the stage, hidden by the curtains, I had an assistant taking photos and directing us how best for me to pleasure as many men as possible at the same time" Sharon answered. 

Finally they settled on one guy beneath as Sharon sat on his cock with her legs in the air as another man stood and shoved his cock into her ass, making it two cocks in her ass simultaneously. 

A third guy got in front of the second guy and shoved his cock into her pussy, his ass pressing against the second guy. 

A forth guy climbed on her and shoved his cock deep into her mouth while leaning his whole weight on her face. 

Two more guys joined in, her hand holding a cock in each outstretched hand. Two more guys walked to her legs, and she bent it as they fucked the area behind her knees. 

Suddenly, the curtains caught fire and it spread instantly to the other curtains all around. 

Sharon could be seen screaming into a guy's cock and struggling to move. But all the men were immobile and held her body in place. 

"Were they.." Scott asked. 

"They were already dead" Sharon said

They continued watching the videos as the whole place caught fire and burning room collapsed on all the bodies. A flaming body could be seen of the assistant above the stage. 

"I lost 8 people that day" Sharon said. 

"How did you survive?" Scott asked. 

"I told the police and CSI that I don't know. Miracle. But they are starting not to believe me" Sharon said. 

"Then do you know how you survived?" Clara asked. 

Sharon looked around and shook her head, whispering "This place isn't safe" she said. 

"This is the final recording. I've never showed it to anyone as it reveals too much. This is an act I didn't perform live, because of all these accidents" Sharon said.

In it, Sharon was on a contraption, she was suspended in it and her legs was tied together with her hands, above her head. She was gagged

Her body was hanging down and the contraption slowly lowered her body, an inch at a time. 

There was a spike under her and if she was lowered all the way down, the spike would penetrate her body and exit the top of her head. 

There was an assistant standing behind her and the contraption. 

"What is he there for?" Clara asked

"You'll find out soon" Sharon sighed. 

In the recording, she got lower and lower until the spike was about to touch her lower body. 

The assistant walked forwards and adjusted her so that the spike entered her open pussy. 

The assistant then stepped back as she continued lowering, the spike entering her one inch at a time. 

Suddenly, the assistant stumbled forwards and fell on her shoulders, pressing her down with his weight!

"MMMmmph!" Sharon started struggling, but it was no use and she was pressed down faster than before!

The spike touched her cervix in two seconds and she suddenly disappeared. 

Her assistant fell on the spike and his the spike penetrated his body, exiting his back. 

Sharon suddenly appeared from backstage and looked sad seeing her dead assistant.

"That was Victor" she said sadly. 

"What happened..." Clara was about to ask

"Where are you staying tonight?" Sharon interrupted her. 

"At the Bellagio" Clara said. 

"What room?" Sharon asked. 

"369" Scott answered 

"Ok, I'll see you there tonight" she said and kissed both Scott and Clara before walking them out. 

"What was that all about? Clara asked about the suddenness of Sharon's behaviour

"We'll see tonight" Scott said. 

3