Chapter 18 – Sharon’s Secret
318 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 3 AM and there was a knock on room 369.

Scott opened it and saw Sharon at the door, her eyes red. 

"You're here! Come in" Scott said, wearing only the bedsheets wrapped around his waist.

She walked in the small room and saw Clara sleeping naked on the bed. 

"I'm sorry to bother both of you so late at night" Sharon said, looking at both of them who were obviously sleeping naked, and perhaps doing more than sleeping.

"No, stay" Scott said. 

"Sorry about the delay. I had a long night. The police are watching my movement as there has been too many deaths associated with me. The casino.. they are cancelling my show too. Although it's popular, they are afraid that the news would spread of so many of my assistants dying. Because of that, Jamal Arnold and Jonah quit. I don't even have assistants anymore" she said, her voice cracking. 

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said, offering her a seat on the only couch in the room. 

"You took the sheets with you?" Clara stirred from her sleep, completely naked and saw Sharon in the room. 

"Hi Sharon" she smiled sleepily and pulled the sheets off Scott and covered her own body with it. 

Scott stood next to Sharon, completely naked, with his cock at her face level.   

 "I want to hear about your secret. How do you do what you do?" Scott asked, changing the subject

Sharon hesitated a while, before nodding and looking at him. 

"I.. I can teleport when I am incredibly stressed, like when I'm in mortal danger..." she said. 

"When you are pumped full of adrenaline?" Clara asked

"Yes! Precisely! How do you know that?" Sharon asked. 

"I know someone who has abilities like that" Clara said. 

"Really? Who?" Sharon asked. 

"Me" Scott answered. 

Sharon was shocked. She thought she was the only one

"What happens when you have your adrenaline running high?" Sharon asked. 

"I stop time" Scott said blandly. 

Sharon looked at Clara. Clara only nodded seriously

"I've experienced it before. He saved me using that ability" Clara answered 

"That's my power under stress. What is your basic power, one you can use at will? Scott asked. 

"You.. you really are like me!" Sharon exclaimed. 

"Yes. My power is telemetry. I can read the past" Scott shared. 

"Oh! I... I don't know how to explain it. Let me show you. I can do this" Sharon said, as she gestured. 

Suddenly, Scott felt strange and Clara gasped. 

Scott's penis and testicles was missing! 

"Scott!" Clara exclaimed

Scott looked at what Clara was looking at and was shocked to see his penis missing. 

Sharon smirked and stood up, opening her pants. As she removed her panties, she revealed Scott's penis on her body!

"Amazed?" Sharon smiled, enjoying showing off her powers

She started pumping the penis and Scott felt every sensation. 

"I think some science fiction call this a portal ability. I can only do one pair of connecting portals at a time. Two at most" she said. 

"I don't see a portal" Clara said. 

"No, it's invisible. I can create it, but even I can't see it" Sharon said, gesturing to the nearby wall. 

She walked into the wall and exited from another invisible portal on the other side of the room. 

"So that's how you escaped all those times I was sure you'll be killed" Scott said, referring to the recordings. 

"Yes.. I just found out about this power when these incidents started" Sharon said

"When did you find out about your portal skills? Did you have it when we first knew each other?" Scott asked. 

"No. Yes! The first instance was at the camp too! When we made out then, you suddenly groped my breasts as we french kissed, After that when your hand entered my panties, I was having my period. Somehow I made your hand go elsewhere!" Sharon smiled

"No wonder you didn't react when I fingered you! What did I touch?" Scott asked. 

"I don't know. Something soft and wet I guess. I didn't have control over my abilities yet" Sharon laughed.

"So, what do we do now?" Clara asked. 

"I have my last show to perform tomorrow. Can you help me? I need assistants" Sharon asked, her large blue eyes pleading them.

"I guess it will give me one chance of solving this mystery" Scott said. 

"But what training do we need? You will need to show us the props and everything" Clara said excitedly.

"It's my last show! I want to use my powers to do a show everyone will never forget!" Sharon said. 

"Like what?" Clara asked

Sharon smiled and suddenly both Scott and Clara felt disoriented. 

Clara wondered why was she standing up all of a sudden, and looking down on Sharon who was seated on the couch. 

Scott wondered why he was in bed, looking at Sharon.. and was that Clara?

Scott's mouth was agape as Clara stood with her head attached to Scott's body

When Scott tried to move, Clara stumbled around clumsily. 

"Careful. You have full control over your real bodies. Only your head is in another place" Sharon said. 

Clara looked at the bed and imagined her body opening the sheets

Scott opened the sheets showing his naked female body on the bed. 

Scott spent the rest of the night seated on the couch back in his body, but without his penis.

The girls took turns fucking each other with Scott's cock, and Scott felt every moment of it. 

Even after cumming several times into both of them, Sharon used her hypnotism to keep Scott extremely hard. 

Scott wondered at Sharon's words. The first time his power manifested was when he french kissed her too. When he shoved his hand down her panties, he suddenly had a short vision of her naked and getting dressed in the morning. He saw her putting something into her in the morning. Only now did he recall the vision and realize that she was probably putting in a tampon. 

He also wondered that the first time, if he didn't turn back time and rescue her, she probably would have teleported out of danger anyway. Only difference is that he would be dead, but not her. 

Did their powers have anything to do with each other? Or was it a coincidence that he had time powers and she had spatial powers that manifested for the first time at practically the same moment

At that moment, he suddenly groaned and his cock exploded with cum again. 

3