Chapter 22 – An Old Enemy
252 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clara sat glumly, sitting on one of the exhibits after another of her experiments to separate them. 

She looked at Sharon who was trying out a new trick using her portals. 

She created a portal in mid air, invisible but she had control over it, and moved it down Scott's cock.

As that happened, it appeared inside her own pussy, fucking herself as she groaned. 

"It works!" Sharon said happily. This flexibility of making portals in the air that can be moved  rather than on an stationary object gave her more possibilities. 

And having the portals be invisible was very useful too. She can use this in her magic acts. 

"Wait... can you use your portal to help me?" Clara asked. 

"I'll do my best. What do you need?" Sharon asked. 

Clara directed Sharon to create a portal inside Lisa's vagina, moving the portal inwards from the base of Tyrone's cock inwards. 

Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, Sharon's portal let Clara access the cross section of the two organs. Clara used a cotton bud and coconut oil to separate the flesh of Tyrone's cock from Lisa's flesh inside her vagina. 

Finally, two hours later, Clara exclaimed "Success!" 

Then she got Sharon to do the same thing again, this time inside Lisa's mouth, separating their tongues. 

Hours later, both Clara and Sharon sat on the couch, happiness showing on their faces.

"You succeeded?" Scott asked excitedly.

"Yes" Clara said. 

"Then why are the bodies still stuck together?" Scott asked.

"I managed to separate their organs as they had chemically stuck together. But although they are now separated, their bodies are still preserved in their position, and are damn near immovable. Their bodies are harder than you think! The resins Dr Van Hummels used made their flesh near indestructible. Even if we separated them, they would be stuck in those positions" Clara explained. 

Scott nodded sadly as the girls comforted him.

Just then, there was an explosion outside in the corridor. 

The front door burst open and there stood the giant black skeleton. 

It looked badly damaged, its skull had had pieces chipped off and its ribs were broken. The black bones on its arms and legs were broken as it limped around.

"Take cover!" Scott yelled as the monster shot it's purple beams at them. 

Both girls were agile gymnasts and deftly avoided the beams while Scott simply dodged behind the exhibit of Lisa and Tyrone. 

The beam hit the bodies of Lisa and Tyrone exhibit. 

Scott watched in horror as both bodies fell to the floor in front of him.

The skeleton hit slammed it's fist at Clara but missed, hitting one of the spare exhibits that she bought.

However, although the skeleton was super strong, the exhibit bounced back the skeleton's fist, making it stumble backwards.

Clara's eyes brightened, noticing how durable the exhibits were. 

Suddenly thinking of something, Scott yelled "Sharon, use your portals and separate it's joints!"

"I can only do so many portals at once!" Sharon yelled back.

"What if you open a portal at a part, then close your portal?" Clara asked

"I guess I will sever that part!" Sharon suddenly exclaimed.

From afar, Sharon used her powers. 

First the knees and elbows were separated and she closed the portals.

The skeleton fell to the floor, it's separated parts threshing wildly.

Sharon continued, separating it's shoulders and hips.

Then the neck as it threshed around. 

The skeleton helplessly moved it's jaw, hands and feet.

Sharon was now in total control, removing each finger bone, each toe bone, even the skeleton's jaw.

Suddenly the eyes lit up again and aimed at Sharon, who was the major threat to it.

The purple beam shot at Sharon, and she didn't expect it.

Sharon immediately teleported to another part of the room as the beam hit the leather couch.

The leather couch melted before their eyes as the leather became rubbery. 

Scott had an idea and ran to the couch, ripping the leather off.

He ran to the skull from behind and wrapped it up, it's beams hitting the soft leather that had already been softened. 

They all breathed a sigh of relief.

Scott sank to his knees, staring at Lisa and Tyrone.

"Wait a minute" Clara said, inspecting the exhibit.

It was now mobile and pliable! 

She pulled Tyrone's body and it was pulled off Sharon, separating as if they were normal bodies!

She touched Lisa's body and her skin was soft. And her body felt like normal.

Clara's eyes glistened as she took a knife and stabbed Tyrone's body.

Even though it was movable, the skin was still impenetrable and the body indestructible.

"Eureka!" Clara yelled, looking at the leather bound skull still shooting purple beams inside.

She took up the skull carefully, and opened it a little, aiming the beams at the other 3 exhibits, carefully aiming at only their joints.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"Where are Lisa's inner vagina skin and Tyrone's cock skin?" Clara asked.

Scott retrieved them and Clara zapped them as well.

She immediately attached them to Lisa's inner parts and Tyrone's ever hard cock.

As the skin was indestructible, their skin was earlier supergluid together, so Clara did the same to these parts.

"Clara, what are you doing?" Scott asked

"I just remembered something I discovered from before. You guys just do whatever. This is too amazing, I have to try!" she said, digging through her files on her table.

Both Sharon and Scott looked at each other and shrugged.

They looked at the skeleton and started tying them together in a way that the joints don' touch, so that the individual bones had no leverage to move.

Once they felt that the danger had passed, Scott looked impatient as he ran to Lisa. 

"I uh.. have to... Uh" Scott said, picking Lisa up and bringing her up to his bed.

"You go on ahead. I want to try this" she said, holding Tyrone's 12 inch mutilator.

Not long after, sounds of Scott fucking Lisa's body could be heard from the loft. 

On the ground floor, Sharon slowly lowered herself onto Tyrone's 12 inch cock. It was thicker and longer than her ex-assistant Lamar. 

"Oooh" Sharon groaned as the cock could clearly be seen moving inside her. She hugged herself as she forced herself onto it even more. 

Finally, she screamed out loud as she reached Tyrone's balls and her eyes rolled up as she lost consciousness. 

Clara was so engrossed in her files that the didn't realize all this was happening. 

4