Chapter 23 – Increase in Powers
224 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, they saw Clara standing naked, with a rune drawn around her as well as the other exhibits in specially designed runes.

"If you're done, please place Lisa and Tyrone in those rune circles" she pointed.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked

"Something amazing. Just trust me on this!" Clara said.

Scott and Sharon were curious, so they complied and placed Lisa and Tyrone in the specially assigned rune circles.

"Ok. Whatever you do, don't enter any of the circles" Clara said 

They nodded and Clara began chanting.

The runes lit up and Clara's eyes rolled up as her naked body started writhing in pain.

"Shit!" Clara said through gritted teeth. Every muscle in her body was tensed, harder than it's ever been.

The strange thing was all 8 bodies were also standing up, their limbs all outstretched.

"Don't...come...near...please" she said as Scott was about to charge in to try and help her.

Suddenly, Clara moaned in pain as she orgasmed, squirting explosively and dropped limply to the floor. 

The 8 bodies flopped to the floor all around her.

Scott and Sharon watched for a while, deciding it was safe before attending to Clara.

She was unconscious and barely breathing.

"Clara?" Scott said worriedly.

---

Clara opened her eyes and saw Scott and Sharon.

"Where...are we?" Clara asked.

"We're in the hospital. You've been in a coma for 3 days" Scott said.

"How are you feeling?" Sharon asked.

"Weak" Clara whispered.

"What were you doing?" Scott asked.

"We'll know when we get home" Clara smiled weakly.

--

Clara was discharged from hospital a week later.

As they got home, Clara rested in bed while Scott had a crazy idea.

He was comparing notes with Sharon, comparing the circumstances their powers worked. 

His power which he could use naturally was telemetry, where he could read the past of any object or person by touching.

Hers was that she could create portals naturally. Besides creating mini portals to separate stuff or simply enter one and exit, she can create portals to anyone she has ever been allowing her instant teleportation to anywhere she has placed a mental anchor to. 

When he was high on adrenaline, time stopped still

When she was high on adrenaline, she teleported out of danger.

But what else could they do?

When he died, he travelled back in time, but the distance in time was random.

Sharon hasn't died, and didn't intend to to find out if she had powers when she died.

Scott then remembered the power he had used once with Clara's past. 

If he thought of another person in the past who was concurrently thinking of him, they could communicate with each other. 

"Really?" Sharon asked when he told her this.

"Go upstairs and think of me. I will think of you at the same time" Sharon said. 

Scott did so, going upstairs and sat with Clara. 

"What are you guys doing?" she asked weakly.

"We are trying to see if Sharon has any other powers" Scott answered. 

"Are you thinking of me?" Sharon yelled

"Yes" Scott replied.

However after a while, nothing happened. 

Scott leaned over the railing and looked at Sharon who was disappointed.

"Is that all you did, think of Clara?" Sharon asked. 

"Uh no. I was masturbating thinking of her, and she was masturbating thinking of me" Scott answered 

"Why didn't you say so?" Sharon said, walking over and plucking Tyrone's cock off. She started masturbating with it.

Scott got the hint and walked to the bed and started pumping himself. 

"Let me help you" Clara sat up and said, sucking him as he thought of Sharon.

Suddenly, Clara was shocked to find that Scott had disappeared, right out of her mouth!

"It works!" Sharon's voice could be heard downstairs. 

Clara sprang up and ran to the railing and saw Sharon and Scott fucking. 

"He teleported into your pussy? How convenient" Clara said sarcastically

"Yes! It works well, doesn't it?" Sharon laughed. 

Scott looked up at Clara and asked; "So Clara. What was the project you nearly died for about?" 

Clara smiled and eagerly ran down to the ground floor, where all the exhibits were, standing around the large room. 

With a wave of her hand, all 4 couples suddenly moved as if they were alive, moving smoothly and paired up, returning to their positions fucking each other.

Tyrone stood up and Lisa jumped onto him, impaling herself on his cock as he carried her and kissed. 

The other 3 skinless couples got into positions they were bought in. 

They moved naturally, as if they were living beings, but as they were controlled by Clara, they moved gracefully.

"How.. how.. did.." Scott stammered, unable to finish his sentence.

"It's my Pinocchio Spell. I had found several obscure spells, from Egyptian runes for reanimating mummies, voodoo zombie spells, american indian shaman chants, Romanian gypsy curses.. in my research I had found 83 of such things. Using a computer algorithm, I compiled them and combined them, looking for those that did not require infusing them with evil spirits nor human sacrifice nor my soul. I'm glad it worked as I had to sacrifice my fertility to do this" Clara said. 

"What? What did you do to yourself?" Scott asked

"Nothing is free. All my eggs have been sacrificed. I no longer have any eggs in me" Clara said

"Why? What happens if you want to have children in the future?" Scott asked. 

"I have an out. I already have frozen eggs in a IVF center in England. I did this years ago!" Clara laughed. 

"Are they.. alive again?" Scott asked. 

"Sorry Scott. They are just animated dolls. There is no life nor spirit in them. Just puppets" Clara said. 

"You did it to Lisa too?" Scott asked, looking at Lisa now being fucked by Tyrone again.

"Oh.. sorry Scott. In my excitement, I just did this without your consent. You're not angry at me are you?" Clara said

"No..I.. yes.. I don't know" Scott said. 

Lisa crawled off Tyrone and sat on Scott's lap and hugged him.

"No! Don't do this" Scott cried, with tears in his eyes, pushing Lisa away. 

Clara's tears flowed down mumbling; "I'm sorry Scott. Don't hate me" 

Scott had pushed Lisa away, but was still holding her shoulders.

He stared at her while tears flowed freely. 

She looked so alive, so beautiful, so real, but he knew that this was just Clara manipulating her body.

Then, as if he had made a decision, he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

Clara looked at them and smiled, animating Lisa to react and kiss Scott back.

To Scott, this was so real, as if he had gotten his Lisa back. Her lips felt the same, her body felt the same and when she crawled and sat on him, her pussy felt the same.

"Can you animate the serial killer for me?" Sharon asked

"I can control all 8 of them at the same time as if they are a part of me" Clara said as Tyrone moved towards Sharon.

"Gently please. It might kill me" Sharon said.

"You seem to always want to impossibly big ones" Clara laughed. 

She watched as Scott fucked Lisa and Tyrone slowly pierced Sharon.

She smiled and 3 skinless men approached her....

Later that night, Clara awoke to find Scott crawling onto her and inserting himself into her willing pussy, kissing her passionately.

"You.. are still not angry with me?" Clara asked. 

"Of course not. It's nearly like I got my wife back" Scott smiled

"You're still making love to me?"Clara asked again

"Why not? I fucked Sharon every night while you were in hospital too, even though I was fucking Lisa's body" Scott said.

"He's insatiable" Sharon added, with her eyes closed. She was hugging Lisa's body.

From then on, the bed fit 4 of them. Scott and the two girls, and now with his wife Lisa too. 

 

5