Chapter 28 – Mission In Great Britain
199 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clara got off the phone and cursed. 

"What's wrong?" Scott asked, looking up from his desk.

"My best friend, Emily has gone missing. She's like a younger sister to me" Clara said. 

"What happened?" Sharon joined in.

"She was last seen at the library in Oxford. Then she vanished without a trace" Clara said in a worried tone. 

"So what are you going to do now?" Danielle asked. 

"I'll head home. I have to look for her" Clara said

"We'll follow" Scott suggested.

"You will? All of you?" Clara asked hopefully. 

"Of course" Sharon said and Danielle nodded.

"I have to warn you not to lay your lustful hands on her. She's a virgin and 17th in line to the throne!" Clara said

"Of England?" Danielle gasped. 

"Of course of England. Apparently Canada and Australia too" Clara answered. 

"I better finish up. It's a good thing I'm already half way, otherwise I would have postponed doing this" Clara said as she looked at the large temporary pool installed in the large office space.

In the pool was flesh colored liquid silicone, the type that was used in sex toys and sex dolls.

Clara gestured and 6 bodies sat up and walked out of the pool, the silicone slowly dripping down their bodies, leaving a thin consistent layer covering them. 

Clara, Sharon and Danielle took hairdryers to dry the 3 female bodies first, then the 3 male bodies.

Clara checked the vaginas and anuses of the female exhibits and nodded with approval.

"The insides are covered well?" Sharon asked. 

"Yes.. yes they are" Clara answered, pleased that her control of the exhibit bodies are so finely tuned that she could control them to open their pussies and anuses to enable the silicone to form a layer even on the inside of their bodies. 

She quickly checked the 3 males and they were covered inside their anuses too. 

With a scalpel, she cut open eye, nose, mouth and ear holes for all 6 dolls.

They were of course the skinless exhibits that she bought as spare from the Bare Bodies exhibit that she controlled. 

"Now I can go around with them" she smiled as she used paint to artfully put color on their faces, making them look alive and some cosmetic touches like giving them pink pussies and pick areolas and nipples.

They booked tickets and were on the next flight the very next morning.

While in the flight, Clara sat next to Danielle while Scott sat next to Lisa.

Lisa was the only puppet that they could get passports for.

"So, tell me about Emily" Scott asked across the aisle.

"Emily Rose Downing, she's 21 years old and the daughter of the Earl of Avon, who is the nephew of the current Queen" Clara said.

"The Earl, Sir Charles Downing is my father's best friend and looked after me when my father disappeared on his quest. That is when I met Emily. I was 18 when he disappeared, and Emily was only 11, but at that time she was already the smartest person I knew.

She's a genius, with a IQ of over 370, one of the smartest people on earth. Remarkably talented and beautiful, she seems to be able to master any skill imaginable. She's a elite ballerina, singer, musician and artist. She's also a Phd in Archeology and Treasure Hunting, Forensics. Unfortunately she looked up to me when we were growing up, she's like my younger sister. She even picked the same profession as me and is now my biggest threat for the big jobs. 

The only thing she didn't pick up were ancient runes, magic and spellcraft, which is my own eclectic interest. She took the technology route instead, using her own patented gadgets to solve ancient mysteries. 

I invited her to join me before, but she kept saying she wanted to surpass me, she treats it like some sort of sibling rivalry. Secretly, I think she's surpass me already, I just haven't told her that yet. "Clara sighed. 

"What does she look like" Scott asked

Clara showed him a picture on her phone.

"Wow!" Scott exclaimed. 

Clara frowned and controlled Lisa to squeeze his balls.

"Don't look at her that way. She's my little sister" Clara growled.

Danielle laughed while sitting next to Clara. Looking at the photo, it was no surprise why Scott was drooling.

They arrived at a grand mansion and was invited in by the butler. 

"Uncle!" Clara exclaimed, running and hugging an old but yet still hearty solid looking man. One could see that he was a military man, with a upright posture and a handsome mustache. 

"Clara! I'm so glad you could come!" the man said, hugging her. He looked up and realized that she brought her friends with her. 

"Uncle, I would like you to meet my companions who are here to help" Clara said. 

"Guys, this is Sir Charles Downing, the 12th Earl of Avon, 14th in line to the Throne" she introduced. 

"Uncle, this is Scott Freeman, my current boyfriend and the most successful crime scene investigator with a 100% record in America. He's now a private investigator" she said. 

"Pleased to meet you sir" Scott said, shaking the man's hand.

"This is Lisa Beoucamp, Scott's ah ... assistant" she continued

Lisa shook his hand silently while smiling sweetly. 

"And lastly, this is Danielle Garcia, former CSI and also bodyguard" Clara ended.

"Pleased to meet all of you. I hope you can help me find my Emily" he said. 

He invited them to his study and started telling them all he knew.

"As you know, Emily loved you and while she wanted to rival you, one of her greatest desires is to find your father for you" Charles said to Clara.

Clara nodded silently. 

"She was in Oxford, researching about the Nephilim from one of the more obscure books there when she disappeared. There is CCTV footage of her entering the library, footage of her reading several books, but no recordings of her ever exiting the library. The last recording of her was getting up to return a book and then there was no longer any sign of her after that" Charles said. 

"Then there is where we will start our search" Clara said. 

"You won't be staying the night?" Charles asked

"No uncle. We have already booked a place at Oxford and it's best we start searching as soon as possible" Clara said.

"Alright Clara. Good speed and please find my Emily" Charles said hugging her and then shaking the rest of their hands. 

They arrived late at night at the apartment they booked.

It was in the middle of the town, walking distance from the library.

"Ok, I'll best get Sharon" Scott said, stripping and sending a message on his phone.

"I'll help!" Danielle laughed as she striped and joined him in the bedroom.

"Come on, you'll help me carry the luggage" Clara said, getting Lisa to carry the many suitcases by herself.

Scott lay on the bed as Danielle sucked him. 

Scott closed his eyes and enjoyed her ministrations when Danielle felt a movement in the air.

She quickly backed off and instantly, Sharon's naked body appeared on Scott's cock.

She looked at him and smiled, immediately rocking her hips to get a rhythm. 

"Took you long enough to call. I was getting bored with all the puppets" Sharon complained

"We had to meet Emily's father first, and it was a long journey from the airport to there and back here" Scott explained. 

"Hey! Why are you enjoying yourself now?" Clara asked, seeing Sharon fucking Scott.

"Ok we're done. So now what?" Sharon said, getting off Scott who had just creampied her.

"Now, we are going to the library to start our search. Luckily the library is open 24 hours" Clara said.

"Help me dress them first" Clara instructed.

 

4