Chapter 29 – Vision of Emily
223 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The team consisting of Clara, Scott, Sharon, Danielle and Lisa arrived at the library and entered it. 

"The Arcane books are on the 6th floor" Clara said, leading the way.

Arriving on the 6th floor, they quickly found the table where Emily was sitting, based on the CCTV footage.

Clara started looking for clues, as did Danielle. Sharon sat with Lisa, looking bored and started playing with a deck of cards she conjured up. 

Scott looked around silently, touching the table, looking for any impressions. 

The table did give him a vision, but it was only of Emily piling and reading books on it. 

He did however, manage to get the titles of the books. 

He walked around the arcane section and found 2 of the books Emily was researching. In fact, they were the same two books Emily carried off with her before she disappeared, leaving the other books on the table.

One was just titled "The Coming Watchers"

The other was titled "Writings of Nimrod"

"Over here" he called as the other girls gathered around him. 

Scott followed the vision and followed her footsteps to return the books.

Suddenly, out of the view of the CCTV, someone emerged out of the shadows attempting to kidnap her with a cloth with what is presumed to be chloroform. He was wearing a cloak covering his features.

Somehow Emily just reacted and elbowed his face without looking.

Another man charged at her from behind the bookshelf. She spun and kicked him in the groin. 

She then mercilessly kneed him in the face and punched him in the throat, knocking him out.

"She moves just like Clara" Scott thought and narrated what he saw to the girls.

She sprawled to avoid being taken down by a third person, but the first person who was on the floor took out a gun and shot her with a dart!

It hit her on her butt and she yelped as she removed it as quickly as possible.

She looked at the dart and determined that it had emptied itself inside her.

"Damn..." she said and fell down, unconscious.

"What did the do to her?" Clara asked urgently.

Scott pointed and walked towards the back of the library, into a storage room with a no entry sign.

They opened the door but it was a big store room with no windows.

"Where?..." Danielle asked. 

"A portal" Scott said pointing to a spot "Over here" he said.

Clara examined the spot and found remnants of a runic portal.

"Can you see the runes, how it looked like?" Clara asked.

"It's a circle but it had lines out of it, like a drawing of a sun" Scott said

Clara drew one in the dimensions following whatever was left on the floor. 

"Anything else? This is incomplete" Clara said.

Scott described the rest to Clara as she redrew the runes as best she could from the description.

"Thats it!" Scott said

"Ok then. Here goes" Clara said, making a few gestures 

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

A portal suddenly appeared. 

Sharon looked at it and was shocked at how different such a portal was to hers.

Clara nodded at them and entered, followed by Scott, Lisa, Danielle and Sharon.

"Is this the correct destination?" Clara asked

Scott placed his hand on the ground and nodded

"They took her that way" he said

The area seemed to be an underground cavern. It was dark and damp, Clara took out a torchlight

They followed Scott as he led them down the cavern into a opening with an alter in the middle

"I have a bad feeling about this" Scott said, seeing that this altar reminded him of Lisa's death.

He took a glance at Lisa, who looked as beautiful as ever but with a emotionless face.

He sighed and described what happened next.

Emily was placed naked on the altar, tied spread eagle onto the altar.

Cultists appeared all around the altar and started chanting.

"Damn. Cults again" Scott mumbled

Suddenly, a strange goat like being appeared. It had a goat head, human body and goat legs. It looked demonic and it's penis was fully erect

Emily screamed as it walked up and entered her without hesitating and started fucking her.

Scott could see that she was still a virgin as blood could be seen on the demon's cock

She screamed at every thrust the creature shoved it into her. 

It started groping her gorgeous body as it pumped it's animal cock in and out of her and licked her body with its long goat tongue.

Then it stood upright and took out a ceremonial looking knife.

"No!" Scott mumbled as he narrated the vision.

It swung the knife down, but instead of stabbing Emily, it stabbed it's own heart.

It shoved it's hand into its chest and took out its heart, holding it above Emily, dripping blood all over her naked body.

Then, it collapsed on her, dead.

She somehow got out of her bonds and pushed the creature off her.

The cultists all removed their cloaks, revealing that they were all deformed looking men. 

Some had faces that looked like they had been melted. Some had deformed bodies, missing limbs etc. They were all ugly. 

But they were all naked and they moved towards her with their erect cocks. Some had two cocks.

Emily, who was still covered with blood smiled at them as they approached her and she started sucking on a few cocks.

One stuffed his fat and crooked cock into her and it descended into a mad orgy.

The vision ended there.

"No.. Emily" Clara said.

"Uh..." Sharon suddenly said and she fell to the floor

"Sharon?" Scott asked as he looked at her. Suddenly, he felt a sting, and he could not balance and fell to the floor too

As he fell, he saw Danielle already on the ground and Clara falling as well. The last sight he saw was Lisa dropping as well.

It was then that he saw a dart that failed to penetrate Lisa's body on the floor next to him.

 

 

3