Chapter 44 – A Major F Up
210 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scott awoke with a start. He looked around and gasped. It's the beginning of the same day again!

"What's wrong?" Clara asked, lying next to him in bed. Next to him on his other side was Danielle who was also waking up because of his sudden movements. 

He looked over the bed and was disappointed to see Linda not in bed with them, but rather one of her male bodies, Tyson Choudary, lying between Emily and Sharon with his large dangling black cock still erect.  

"It's him! It's the Butcher!" Scott said, his eyes wide open. 

The others woke up as well and Scott started to tell them what would happen today. 

"Wait, he can control minds?" Emily said in shock. She could control minds due to her telepathy and Sharon had some abilities in hypnotism for her magic acts. 

But the way Scott described the Butcher, he could control even them and they could not resist it. 

Danielle nodded, suddenly remembering what happened to her. 

"Yeah. I kept wondering why I didn't react to him capturing me and my partners in the CSI. We just... obeyed him, even when he tortured us and chopped off our body parts" Danielle said in realization. 

"So what do we do? I still have the modelling job and the fight..." Lisa said in Tyson's voice. 

Scott frowned, still uncomfortable with Lisa using another body. 

"Oh don't be like that! I'm still your Lisa" Tyson smiled, knowing that Scott was not happy with this arrangement. 

Tyson grabbed Scott's cock and went down on him, sucking his dick.

"No!" Scott said jumping out of bed and storming to the showers. 

"You should stop teasing him like that. Sooner or later, he'll reject you even in your original body" Emily said

--

Scott showered alone, trying to forget what just happened.

"Come on Scott. You know Lisa is just enjoying using other bodies" Clara said, joining him in the shower and rubbing his back. 

"I know. It's just that... when she uses another body, she actually becomes that person. I can't recognize Lisa in them at all" Scott replied.

"You know in your heart that she's still Lisa don't you?" Clara said, soaping her breasts and rubbing them on his back.

"I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if rescuing her was the right thing to do" Scott said.

"Scott!" Emily gasped from behind

Scott turned around and saw Lisa in her own body standing next to Emily

Lisa looked shocked and stormed off

"Lisa.. wait!" Scott said as he tried to chase after Lisa.

But as he exited the bathroom, he saw Lisa's body abandoned as she was attached to Tyrone again. As he looked around, all the other puppets were in their positions too. Lisa was not inhabiting any of them.

"Fuck" Scott said

--

Several hours later, Clara cursed while in her "Aisia Rose Lee" body as she entered her car. 

"What the hell Lisa?" she said as she looked at Lisa's "Christina Clayford" body.

Lisa had animated Aisia's body and did the modelling job with her, but she was sulking the entire time, not following instructions and was difficult to work with in general. 

They were lucky that they still got a call back for another gig. 

The Christina body now sat lifeless in the car, her eyes open like a doll and didn't respond. Lisa had abandoned the body. 

"Damn it. I better call Danielle" Clara said

"Hello? Clara?" Danielle replied on the other end. 

"Did Lisa show up?" Danielle asked. 

"Yes, but she was being difficult. How is it on your side?" Clara asked. 

"The Grayson body is still inanimate and it's about time for her fight" Danielle said. 

Just then, there was a knock on the door

"Damn it. I may have to forfeit" Danielle said. 

Just then, Grayson's body suddenly stood up. 

"Lisa?" Danielle said, looking at her. 

But Grayson ignored her and just walked to the fight ring.

As the announcer announced Grayson's name and they touched gloves, the fight began immediately. 

Danielle watched from the side. 

Grayson's didn't move as if he was in a fight. It was as if Lisa wasn't even trying. 

Grayson got hit by many shots, but obviously, it didn't hurt at all because this body was indestructible. 

But Grayson kept leaving his hands down and his opponent Marco kept punching and kicking his head. 

To the amazement of the crowd, Grayson didn't look phased and even Marco was getting frustrated. 

Shin kicks of that power to they head would have knocked out many fighters, but this Grayson simply ignored it as if it didn't hurt. 

And Marco's shins were starting to hurt, as did his fists even through the light MMA gloves. 

Marco feigned a kick and went for a takedown, managing to bring Grayson to the ground and mounted him.

He rained punches right onto Grayson's face, but Grayson sat up and stood up, carrying Marco like he weighed nothing. 

Marco got off him and got his back immediately sinking a rear naked choke while his feet hooked in front of Grayson's knees. 

But the choke didn't affect Grayson at all as he unpeeled Marco's legs off his body, turned to the left while Marco was still on him and pushed Marco off. 

Marco flew across the ring and landed heavily. He looked at Grayson in fear as Grayson stood on the other side of the ring and stared at him. 

Marco yelled as he got up and charged again. 

Grayson looked irritated and he suddenly threw a punch.

The fist smashed through Marco's jaw, smashing it into a bloody mess as Marco screamed in pain. 

The match was instantly stopped, but instead of waiting for the results, Grayson simply walked out of the ring and headed back stage as Danielle followed him.

As they entered the dressing room, Grayson's body suddenly dropped to the ground.

"Lisa?" Danielle said, checking on Grayson. But it was clear Lisa had departed from this body.

--

Hours later, even though they had been forewarned, they tried to change what was about to happen, but Scott, Emily and Sharon failed. 

Clara and Danielle rushed over to the show after it ended only to find Emily's head and torso, limbless and impaled on her on legs. Sharon's head was on Scott's torso, also impaled on his legs with Scott's face stuck on his own erect cock. 

"Oh no. It's just like Scott said... exactly like he warned us" Clara said in tears. 

Danielle rushed to the stage to check, but as they feared, Scott, Sharon and Emily were dead. 

"Freeze. Don't be too excited. Your turn is next" a voice suddenly said from behind the curtains. 

Danielle and Clara found themselves unable to move as a strange naked man whose head was attached to a gorgeous female body but who had a erect penis appeared.

"No..it's you!" Danielle gasped. 

"I'm glad you recognized me" the man smiled. 

--

Marushka's body rushed to the stage not long later. 

She looked on the stage. Not only were Scott and Emily's corpses there, they were joined by Clara and Danielle's body, also limbless and impaled on their own legs with blood everywhere.

Only Danielle was groaning in pain, somehow still alive. 

"This is all my fault" Lisa whispered in shock as she sunk to her knees. 

1