Chapter 1
157 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding! Dimensional transfer success!

Issuing a new mission:
Destroy the 12 calamities plaguing this world  

Z3 was awoken by a strange message on a blue screen in front of her, a Dimensional Transfer?, New mission? She had never even put in a request to be sent anywhere on any mission, so what was this about 12 calamities?

Hello Z3, I am the system admin, and to explain, the god of technology Upsilon had used his authority over all technology to summon you from your original universe to this one to be his champion.
This means you must defeat the 12 Calamities alongside the other 11 champions, you can work solo or with the others whichever you prefer, just complete the mission well and you will be rewarded with anything you wish.

"Navi, can you bring up a screen with all of my information, detailing everything from how damaged I might be to my energy levels?"

Of course! Here you are.
YoRHa No. 3 Type Z "Z3" Race: Android Level: 1
Durability: 100% Mana: 100% Current Weapon: Type 3 Sword

"System,  what does Level mean?"

In this world, the system allows even the weakest humans to become strong by leveling, so Level means level of strength, but a Level one dragon isn't the same as a Level one human so don't go thinking that just because somethings level one it will be easy. Skills are what really decide one's strength, a Level 1 dragon can destroy a level 50 human due to it possessing the skill Dragon's Breath which is very powerful on its own.

'Then System, Can I see my Skills?"

Here! All nice and neat for you!
Active Skills Digitize
Cyberpathy
Mana Manipulation
Passive Skills

Synthetic Body
Combat Mastery
Enhanced Senses
Sword Mastery
Mana Engine

"System, what is mana?"

Mana permeates everything in this world, and so Upsilon made your body capable of using it as a power source, with mana, Magic is also possible, allowing for the control of various elements and spells.

Since you lack any knowledge of mana, you only can manipulate it and not use it for any magic but learn some and then we'll talk about it some more.

Satisfied with the system's answers, Z3 began walking through the forest she found herself in, her senses going crazy due to all the mana in the air everywhere, but eventually settling down when she began to focus on just potential threats. Undoing her blindfold for a bit, Z3 noticed that the forest path she walked on was bare, meaning possible human habitation nearby.

As she computed the possibility of any threats appearing on this path, she heard a sudden scream from up ahead and rapidly began moving forwards as her programming wouldn't allow any human life to come under harm. Retrieving her Type 3 sword, Z3 found a girl with strangely long ears being attacked by wolves and in a flash had already dealt with one, now right next to the girl.

The group of maybe 6 wolve began to attack the strange being that interrupted their hunt, with Z3 easily cutting most of them in half, leaving only one left, one that rapidly began running away from Z3 in fear. Turning to the strange girl, Z3 began to scan for any wounds picking up at least three injuries and the strange pointed ears on the girl.

"You are wounded, please do not move as I prepare first aid."

Taking out some gauze bandages, Z3 began to patch up the girls wounds, the same girl who looked at Z3 with admiration in her eyes. After finishing the procedure, Z3 stood up and placed the bandages back in her inventory, the girl with the pointed ears then trying to stand had to be carried by Z3 the rest of the way.

"You are not human are you?"

"Huh? Oh! No I'm an Elf, Have you never seen one?"

"Elf is not in my database, I must create a new entry for this discovery."

Hearing that Z3 was speaking with almost no emotion, the elven girl realized that Z3 wasn't human either, and became curious.

"You aren't human either, what are you?"

"I am YoRHa No. 3 Type Z or Z3, I am an android created to perfectly resemble human life and serve as soldiers in war."

"So you're like a golem?"

"What is a Golem?"

"It's a magical construct created to be shock troops in war, now they are recognized as true citizens of most kingdoms."

"Then yes, I am similar to a Golem, just more advanced and less magical."

As the two approached the town, the elven girl was surprised by something before calming down just as quickly, this didn't garner a response from Z3 but she did record the action for later, as she would question her about it then.

"Za deru Goka!"

"What does that mean?"

"It's a way of showing gratitude in my native tongue, it roughly means, May the World Tree bless you with fortune."

As the Elven girl walked away from Z3, the android couldn't help but feel a sense of disconnect from leaving her alone, and not programmed to have emotions usually she didn't know why she was protective of someone part of a race not even listed in her databanks to protect. Opening the system, Z3 was greeted by a nice surprise, with the battle against the wolves and the first aid she performed recognized by the system.

Ding! You have defeated 6 Rock Wolves, You have reached level 2.

Due to performing an action perfectly, you have earned the skill: First Aid 

"System what does my new Skill do?"

It allows you to perform first aid with higher accuracy and less mistakes, not that an advanced android like yourself needs that but it also charges the bandages used with some healing mana allowing for a faster recovery than normal.

"This will be helpful in my protective duties."

Placing her Type three in her inventory, Z3 entered the village wearing her blindfold once more, as being able to see where she was going wasn't needed when her senses no longer got overloaded by the large amounts of mana in the atmosphere.

5