Chapter 0
73 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loud screams and shouts were heard throughout a certain area.


"Archers! Mages! How long are you go- gwehhk!!"

"Shit!!! They got him! Captain Linusss!"

"Projectile enchancement completed!"

"Finally! Archers get into position and loose!"

"you idiots! They already broke through the line!"

The noises came from men in bloody metal armor, that also included lightly armored archers and mages. The mages were kept furthest away behind.


Several seconds later, A row of  archers in a semi- circular formation came and did what they did best- let arrows loose and inflict piercing damage. However, instead of only piercing arrows, Explosions were included as well. 


"Arrghh!! You fools!"

"Dammit! What are you fuckers doing!? You weren't supposed to shoot as the same time!"

"M-my foot! N-no don't come near me! Aaa- aghh.... gkhh..."


Congruent to the soldiers shouts, As soon as the ordinary and explosive arrows were shot at the same time, the explosive arrows detonated while the ordinary ones were in mid air. 


This caused a few arrows to stray away and hit other allied soldiers while the rest simply broke or managed to hit their intended target.


"Keep advancing! We are the proud 6th battalion! We shall never fall on enemy hands! For the beautiful women of Luuic and Luuic itself!"

"Aye! The 7th battalion as well! For the glory of King Adventgarde! 

" Hurraahh -gghh * cough cough* Fuck it! J-just   go !* cough cough*" - 3rd battalion commader


People assuming the position of battalion commanders attempted to encourage their fellow soldiers hearts to raise their morale.


Two out of 5 battalions were already wiped out, Their soldiers defeated or driven to retreat to join up with another battalion.


A scene of footmen scattered and fighting was witnessed. Although, they were fighting together instead of against each other.


What were they fighting? FOOTWOMEN, they were fighting footwomen. 


The creature the archers were firing at? A golem possessing the feminene curves of a woman, a really well- built woman.


Just as how a  battlefield is supposed to be, blood repeatedly immediately spilled and fell on dirt, a very effective fertilizer. 


Witnessing this from a far and elevated location, a woman spoke in regards to the situation.


"Aidle, We don't seem to be making progress quick enough."


As a response, An army official made an apology.


"I am terribly sorry, Madame. However, As we are currently between Elven and Dragonian territory, we are unable to bring forth any equipment necessary to "speed" things up."


"Which means..? I do not understand why that is considered to be a factor of why we are unable to do so."


"Madame, bringing cannons and or any high-powered explosives may cause the Ents residing within the Elven forest to intrude. The explosives and the rest may also alarm the inhabitants of the dragonian territory."


"Is that so..." The female that seems to be the Master of a nearby Army Official squints her eyes. " I understand the ents, but the Dragonians? Aren't they already used to loud noises? We also aren't incompetent to accidentally send something flying their way, are we?"


"A strong blast of magic resounding from kilometers away is akin to a request for a duel... with a dragon..."


"It riles them up, huh...."


Dragons may interpret a loud noise as a means  challenge them. There are clear distinctions when dragons do it themselves, but a loud noise from a weapon is still a challenge. 


"If that's the case... shall we send a valkyrie?"


The Officials eyes went wide open. However, in a few seconds, The Offical's eyes turned feverish and she started fondling her breasts.


"T-The  v-valkyrie!? That's no good Madame, You know what happens to me w-when I do i-it. P-please stop and m-make a more reaso-"


"Aidle, Do IT."


The Official grew more feverish and .....

_______________________________________________



The battlefield...


"Alot of our men messed up quite a bit, however, we still have our momentom."


A man with a weirdly cut moustache shaped like a square beneath his nose stated so, while feeling his chin.



"Men, when we get back, we fe- huh? What?"


As the man was about to say complete his sentence, A strangely shining figure flew out in the sky.


The figure seemed to be wearing armor with wings that seemed like blades on her back, The wings were connected to the waist, specifically.


 It seemex to have a female figure and was two tiimes taller than an average male. It weighed like a woman insecure about her weight.


 The armor it had equipped was a narrow helmet with suited horns and a chestplate that displayed its uselessly big breasts. 


Although, alot of the ones belonging to the side where this thing wasn't from was late for witnessing it. 


The other side then ordered a retreat, to which they looked like they had won a victory.


And then, The thin- The valkyrie chanted a spell....


[Myriad arrows]


Several bright objects appeared from behind the valkyrie, It stayed stationary for a while but it soon dropped.


"Wait, no.... no.... NOOO!"

A soldier exclaimed while attempting to escape, like the others.


However, The objects dropped into the ground before they could escape and detonated- Not.


The objects produced a high- frequency *riiingggg* and.....


Every soldier, escaping or not, dead or alive, stumbled and.... started releasing exretements uncontrolled. They died, for their minds were broken. Few even had their heads bleed from their ears.


And then, the woman....


"Disgusting." Said obviously disgusted by the sight...

1