Prologe
2.6k 16 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a light...

I felt neither warm or Cold...

Neither dead or alive

It was like I was going to drift forever, lost in this everlasting Darkness...

Then just as I was going to let myself go I was pulled back to reality.


 

"Wake up Sam!"

I got shaken from someone. 

"Huh"

It took me several seconds to realize where I am. I was at school! The whole class starring in my direction started laughing.

"Silence!"

There came a shout from infront of the classroom. The laughter quickly died down.

"Sam see me after school"

"Yes miss Kellie"

I replied still rubbing my eyes

The rest of the day...or what what was left of it went over quite quickly without any interferences. Then the bell rang everyone stormed outside well almost everyone. I was still in my seat and waited for punishment to be delivered. When the door closed miss Kellie took a seat opposite to me. Her wrinkled face and her eyes were full of concern.

"Sam How much sleep did you get last night?"

"Not that much I was studying for the upcoming exams miss Kellie"

Like hell I was. I spent all night on my RPG. Yes RPG it was a community game I created where people could "role play" I made a system where players had to follow certain rules. They then had to make a made up character with its own personality and traits and even the race could be customized. Like a dragon or who god knows even a cat girl called a Neko. Or mabye have some fun and create a goblin that could take on an army. There where little to no restrictions for the characters you could make. 

Then I got ripped away from my thoughts

"Okay don't overdo it again. I want your full attention next week"

"Yes miss Kellie"

Right it was Friday my favorite day of the week. I made my way out of the classroom after apologizing I opend the door and bumped into someone

"Oh hi Jamie thanks for waking me"

"Hey no prob bro"

"But couldn't you have done it sooner?"

I was slightly annoyed

"Where would the fun in that be?"

He grinned evily

"Okay let's go then...oh have you made your character yet?"

"Oof...no still haven't found the time to do so. You know my Mother"

"Yeah wish you had more freetime..."

"Yeah..."

We both sighted. Then we made our way home talking about the newest memes and anime. We eventually made it to his house the time seemed to go faster each time I talked to him, but it was just my imagination of course.

"Cya tommorow"

"Ciao"

With that we went or separate ways. I headed home as soon as possible to continue with my RPG. Once I got home I immediately logged onto the app that was hosting my game. When it suddenly crashed. I tried to reopen it but the app had disappeared. I looked at the screen dumfolded. Then the app suddenly started by itself. 

I could feel a tingling Sensation on my hand. a sticky liquid started crawling down my hand. To my horror I realised something was coming out of my phone. It looks exactly like a liquid hand with no form it looked too crazy to be real. It grabbed onto me I panic trying to Shake It off. I now used both of my hands to pull at it I wasn't exactly strong but I wasn't weak either but it didn't help. It pulled my hands towards the display...my hand hit aggainst the display but instead of being held from the display it passed right through like it was some lake...

Then everything went black

I got Reincarnated into an RPG I made?

[Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed this story I came up with. This is only the beginning but if you enjoy please like and I will continue it. For now how about 3 likes then I'll allready be happy. UwU]

55