The Kitsune
1.5k 12 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they lay still on the couch I now had time to look around. It was a rather big forest house and it had evrey luxury of a Modern house even a bathroom. That's where I went first. It was a polished white bathroom with a shower and a mirror and a sink. I immediately ran up to the mirror since I didn't even get a proper look at myself. 

"Damn looki'n good"

I finger gunned myself in the mirror. Then I took a closer look at my body. 

I had as I've seen before golden fur and I seemed to be wearing a Kimono it was purple and it had pink cherry tree blossoms on it. I liked it it fits to my pink purplish eyes. To my Overall appearance I looked quite young not like a loli do more like a 16 year old girl. So my chest was still at a more growing stage or I just had small boobs. As I wanted to check out How I looked under my pantys I couldn't get the Kimono Off.

"Damn mabye I should get someone to help me"

Also my voice was quite charming if I do say so myself.

Then I heared s voice coming from the living room. I ran to the kitchen. Earlier on I had made tea for everyone that's what I grabbed I now went in with a tray full of tea.

"Good morning you 3"

They where rubbing there eyes. Then glanced at me John was still sleeping do.

Erin: "oh hello"

Ellie: "good morning"

Erin: "wait how did we get here?"

I only now noticed that there lip movements didn't match with what they where saying I'm short they weren't speaking my native language. But I could understand them perfectly. But just in case I said a word in my own language.

Me: "Guten Abend"

Erin, Ellie: "huh?!"

Me: "oh sorry I didn't know if you would understand this language"

Ellie: "I've heared that language somewhere but I can't put my finger on it"

Wait what there's other players here aswell should I go look for them? Well I'll do that later otherwise I'll be inviting trouble.

Erin: " Well I've never heared of it"

I gave each of them a tea cup and then sat next to them on the couch. Where all girls right? Well except for John but he's still sleeping.

Both of them looked curiously at the drink before taking a sip.

Ellie: "Ahh this is the best"

Erin: "it really is by the way miss how did we get here?"

Me: "oh I found you passed out in the forest then I carried you all back to here"

Ellie: "woah! you carried us all back you must be pretty strong!"

Erin: "yes hard to believe want to spar?"

She grinned at me. With a thumbs up

John: "...Now that's not a way to behave Ladies we were saved by this young woman here and you don't even say a word of gratitude. I apologize in there stead please accept it."

I was shocked that he had this manner of speech he was like a father stepping apologizing for something his daughters had done. 

Me: "oh it's allright don't worry about it"

John: "thank you"

I was ashamed to see him bow down before me.

John: "well we will be taking or leave here"

Me: "wait a minute may I accompany you?"

Ellie: "Sure! Yay another female party member!"

Yes Ellie was like a child. She then reached out her hand to pat me on the head.....

To may suprise I blushed it felt like someone hit me with a massive really soft silk cushion. I enjoyed it so much. Then I turned back into a fox.

Ellie: "woah cute!!!!!!"

She now stroked me more intensely. I literally felt so good I fell asleep.

Erin: "cut it out see she's sleeping"

Ellie: "I know so cuteeeee!"

John: "well you can carry her if you can carry her then Ellie but be careful!"

They then found there way outside the house stopping for a while at the tv wondering what it is. Then as they left the house.

Ellie: "Wait who is going to look after the house?"

Erin: "hmm your right about that"

Then as if it was a voice command it disappeared.

Ellie: "oh that's amazing!"

They then left. After they took out map and started walking into the forest once again.

Btw do you guys like the cover?
  • Yes Votes: 55 43.0%
  • No Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Mabye Votes: 6 4.7%
  • You thought it was me the reader but no it was I DIO!! Votes: 63 49.2%
Total voters: 128
36