Jamie
563 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember the Dude from the beginning?

I was walking home that day with Sam. He was pestering me again that I make my character in His RPG. Once I went inside I did my housework and as usual it was boring as fuck. So after I was done I decided to download His RPG it took a while with my Internet connection. My dear kind mother

Lie detected detected

 had given me even more Work to do. I was done at last and the game had loaded but something felt Off. Once I started the game the lights went out. I looked around and noticed that I wasnt on my Couch anymore but my arse was flying in the air. I looked around then someone spoke.

Hello New User please make your character

"Oh..so this is the rpg?"

Yes

A creation Panel of some sorts popped up I got to work immidiatly.

Name: Dio
Race: Sunwalker(Vampire Sub class)
Abilitys: blood bend, Illusion magic, Shadow walker, Vampire
I was done but...
User gets a extra random ability

"Huh?"
PVP

"What does that so?"
You can force any player to battle you in a side dimension and If you win you get bonus rewards

"Neat!"
Once I was done I was immidiatly transported Into a city of some sort then I noticed.

The game had become real Life!
A dream of many roleplayers.

I took a closer Look at my Body. I was brown skinned my eyes Saphir blue. Whilst I looked more like an elf than a human.

I decided to walked forward and decide to test my abilitys out. I went to a nearby shop.

?:"hello good sir. Welcome to Adams shop what can I interest you with today?"
Jamie:"um.. how about some information?"
Notice: charisma is being used

Jamie:"?!"
?: "Of course sir. Anything sir. Starting with my name Im Adam! I Run this Shop in Alaris City I was born 20 years ago in a wealthy family..."
Jamie:"too much information would you please Just tell me something about the world?"
He then continued to tell me about the world. I was currently in the Kingdom of Alaris. The nearby countrys where the Glace Federation, Nekahra Desert, The Theocracy and the Arachne Empire. He also told me about various other Things like how to make Kaiserschmarn and pancakes. The lasser wasnt that interesting do. 

Half way through I decided to leave since he was talking without end. Then something popped up.

Nearby Player do you want to activate your PVP Skill?

"Yes"
Then I was transported to a arena like place a fox Girl of some sort infront of me. I soon identified her as Sam. I got Into a Combat stance. When He suprised me He casted an area of effect Support spell Into my direction and jumped in it himself but this time a Moshroom....



16